• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Send-Off Tourney Match 2 Rule 63 vs a Scalie boy

This completely depends on whether or not Gash and Kiyo have a way to put Zeref down. If he can be knocked unconscious, or one shot, then we might have a match.

But otherwise it'll be a stomp, unfortunately. If it's a stomp, feel free to switch Gash with Clear Note and Vino. Or with Dani Phantom as was LordGriffin's choice.

This probably is a stomp.

I won't mind changing immediately this since no arguments were made. I guess to Dani since you are fine with it and we deserve at least one not anime character.

Since Dani would blitz, speed is equal.

What does, Zeref lead with?. Death Manipulation won't work do to her ghost physiology unless Zeref can kill spirits with death hax?. Time Stop is effective but I don't know how Zeref fights.

Dani focuses on Close Combat and Ecto blasts. If that fails she'll likely go for possession.

I am not knowledgeable about Fairy Tail so if I miss anything important about Zeref let me know.

While Zeref has higher Attack Potency and Durability, Dani has Reactive Power Level that will help close that gap to some degree and amp her physical strength with ectoplasmic energy to help. She also has ectoplasmic shields that can reflect physical force to protect herself.

Dani also has Low-Godly Regenerationn so Zeref isn't beating her down physically and while Zeref himself has Mid Regenerationn, Dani's ectoplasmic attacks effect the mind as well and Zeref has no resistance. Zeref doesn't have Non-Physical Interaction either so if Danny goes Non-Corporeal or Intangible he can't touch her.

Zeref's Death stuff is out but Time Stop and Teleportation can help him dodge or keep Dani still but he can't do much to her while she's frozen thanks to her Regenerationn. If Zeref goes for Telekinesis it can restrain her but Dani can still shoot attacks from her body so it's not like she's helpless. His Extrasensory Perception doesn't say anything about allowing him to see invisible so Dani can go invisible and catch him off guard even though he could sense her possible, that doesn't mean he'll know what attack she'll use.

Zeref has higher intelligence and combat experience but in close combat he is in trouble because Dani could possess him. Along with her body control and intangibility she will be difficult to hit anyway. Most of those Curses Zeref has aren't useful like Soul Absorption since she resists it, Existence Erasure could be a win if it effects more than her physical form.

I honestly think Dani takes it since Zeref can't put her down unless she transforms back into her human form but she can easily go for hours while repeatedly using her powers and potentially days so she isn't getting tired anytime soon. Dani on the other hand has ways around Zeref's Regenerationn like ectoplasmic attacks and Possession.

So yeah, I think Dani wins. I might change my vote if more people knowledgeable on Zeref show up.

The EE is from a summon which he doesn't use in character, nor does he use time stop or TP in character. So this is a stomp as Zeref has no counters for her regen.

If this were their Low 6-B keys then it would be significantly more fair

Can't you just change it to their Low 6-B keys? You allowed three different tiers for the tournament, and that was one of them.

Okay so time rewind would neg any sort of damage done to Zeref and it would yeet Dani's attempt to possess him as he doesn't need his body to activate the rewind. And given his infinite stamina in this key he could outlast her until she returns to her human from there he could just death manip her.

Possession in Danny Phantom is Biological, Mental and Spiritual so if Zeref needs his mind or soul to use rewind then possession will stop it because they take complete control.

As for killing her, I've always had a theory about what would happen if any half ghost in Danny Phantom was killed but I never got around to it. I'll make the thread today and see what people think.

Back