• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Selim vs Jota: Dark Pride vs Light Pride

I know literally nobody is going to see or care about this battle, but dear god it is perfect and at least sombody made it.

Rules: Speed Equalized. Battle takes place in the tunnel (Can't remember the name of it but the one that's a big transmutation circle for the entire country that Sloth dug). Otherwise SBA.

DarkPridevsLightPride
Jota Septima
Pride Render

Pride:
:Jota
Inconclusive:​

Now I have time.

Both of them can one shot the other only if Jota managest to light the whole tunnel, if he doesnt starts with that then I'm pretty sure this is a stomp.

It's a country wide tunnel. Also Jota can just shoot Pride himself since his attacks pratically negate the shadow's durability.

As per SBA they are 4km apart from each other so:

Pride has: Standard melee range. Hundreds of meters to tens of kilometers with shadows (While still in Central, was able to devour Briggs Soldiers). Tens of meters with alchemy.

Jota has: Extended melee range. Several meters with projectiles.

Jota by default is in range for Pride to just stomp him right there while Jota himself can only put some light around himself and then Pride starts working.

I mean he can turn into light and basically teleport. More light shining directly on Pride's shadow.

He doesn't know where Pride is (4km of distance between them) and if by some miracle he teleports in front of Pride then he is gettin one attack point blank, unless he does the same thing they did in the manga (Completly fill the area with light for some seconds then leave everything without light for Pride to use his shadows) I don't think Jota is getting out of this.

Also, Jota profile has a link to Nova from Marvel instead of his own Nova.

Back