• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance AP Issue

Baken384

He/Him
I'm not much knowledgeable about the verse but a person who at least knows their way around the wiki should be able to determine the things that are wrong with this.

As you can see here, characters such as
Rubia or Muir they might seem to have good "justifications" for their Possibly 8-B Rating but it becomes very weird once you realize the calc the verse is scaling to is this calc and as stated in the verse page (3.12 to 4.68 Tons) meaning the high end of the calc (4.68 Tons) needed to upscale by around 2.5x or 2.6x in order to reach baseline 8-B.

I think we all know that an upscale that big is not allowed in this wiki so those who scale to Possibly 8-B should be downgraded to At Least High 8-C.
Supporters of the Verse could also try finding any stated multipliers that allows them to be boosted to 8-B or a feat in the series that is 8-B or High 8-C that is near 11 tons in order to upscale or honestly anything that can allow them to keep their 8-B except for this current upscaling method since upscaling that high is obviously not allowed here.

Also a side note, the Tier 7 things should have a justification/source/calc for example
Terminus Est
"Possibly Town level at full power (It was stated she could destroy an entire town if offended)" Needs source
Muir too
"At least Small Town level with Valaraukar (Can create fire pillars as tall as it is. Obliterated the center of a ruined city)" Needs source and/or a calc.

So what's the solution?
Those with "Possibly 8-B" gets removed and replaced with "At Least High 8-C"
We honestly need to tag the only supporter of the verse here since that guy knows this series a lot, try finding any feats or statements that can boost them to 8-B

Those with "Possibly 8-B" gets removed and replaced with "At Least High 8-C"
We honestly need to tag the only supporter of the verse here since that guy knows this series a lot, try finding any feats or statements that can boost them to 8-B
Also their Tier 7 justifications needs a source or else they have to be wiped or something

For Terminus Est, there's this.
For Valaraukar, there's this.

For 8-B, I'll have to do further research, and try to do a calc if possible.

This is just for reference, but the chain goes: Rubia > Muir > Kamito 2nd key > Kamito 1st key > Post-Awakening Claire > Base Ellis >= Base Claire = the feat, with Muir curb-stomping Base Claire and the other 3 main girls combined, and with Rubia surviving a sword technique from Kamito that absorbs the power of the opponent and turns it against them for a one-shot. Earlier in the story, Rubia stomped 1st-key Kamito without even using her sword.

For Terminus Est, there's this.
For Valaraukar, there's this.

For 8-B, I'll have to do further research, and try to do a calc if possible.

This is just for reference, but the chain goes: Rubia > Muir > Kamito 2nd key > Kamito 1st key > Post-Awakening Claire > Base Ellis >= Base Claire = the feat, with Muir curb-stomping Base Claire and the other 3 main girls combined, and with Rubia surviving a sword technique from Kamito that absorbs the power of the opponent and turns it against them for a one-shot. Earlier in the story, Rubia stomped 1st-key Kamito without even using her sword.
I agree but we need another calc for this verse to remain at 8b

I'd like your opinion on something. On multiple occasions ([1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] and several other times), the Frost Blaze spell is described and stated as Absolute Zero. Do you think those multiple statements are enough to give the spell an Absolute Zero status?
I agree with this also does it freeze or affect time?

I'd like your opinion on something. On multiple occasions ([1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] and several other times), the Frost Blaze spell is described and stated as Absolute Zero. Do you think those multiple statements are enough to give the spell an Absolute Zero status?
I think so, that's plenty of statements so It can most likely be used for the profiles

Does FB have resistance negation?

EoV "eats" and "destroys" fire. Even with Frost Blaze being as strong as it is, it's still fire, which is why EoV counters it. It seems closer to power nullification on fire than dura-neg.

EoV "eats" and "destroys" fire. Even with Frost Blaze being as strong as it is, it's still fire, which is why EoV counters it. It seems closer to power nullification on fire than dura-neg.
That's fine then also Rubia has barrier break which destroys barriers right? Is that still going to stay?

Characters weaker than Rubia have successfully dispelled barriers. Rubia went through considerably more training than them, due to her previous status of an Elemental Queen. Amidst those three characters, there's even another Queen candidate, so Rubia should be able to dispell barriers too, and more easily

Like the calc itself mentions, it depends on the character and the key of the characters. The base keys of the 4 main girls would be High 8-C. Post-tournament/MoS keys and characters would fit for High 8-C+. The strongest characters would fit for 8-B

Back