• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haimura Moroha Volume 7 additions (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Finished Seiken Tsukai no World Break Volume 7 a few days ago and now it's time for a CRT to add new, and even some previously missing, abilities.

First, I think Moroha should get back Spatial Manipulation as he can cut the very concept of distance. (See <Mars> technique) He previously had it but I accidentally removed it. (lol) Should be kind of straight forward.

Next up, he will get back Anti-Soul since I hadn't read up this far but now there are scans, so:

Because of that he should have abilities such as:
Soul Manipulation (Anti-Soul and Mars alter the soul itself[21])
^Should note that Soul Manipulation is the same case as Spatial Manipulation before, he had it but I accidentally removed it lol
Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation and Void Manipulation (Anti-Soul is capable of producing phenomena that deform all reality and disturb the laws of physics, in Moroha's case it's an 'inexistent flame' that warps the whole of creation by applying it to <Incinerate>, however, it can be applied to other Dark Arts as well[21])

His Notable Attacks/Techniques section will be expanded with:

He also has some missing resistances, so:
Absolute Zero (Comparable to Shu Saura who can survive his own <Cocytus> and live in environments covered by it[6])
Extrasensory Perception (Since Tanaka said there is nothing left for him to teach Moroha, this should include <Rentei> ability of Light Arts which completely hides ones presence[23])

Lastly, his intelligence should be expanded upon:
His skill has advanced to the point where he can grasp all of the phenomena all at once and widely fit them into his field of vision, namely Enlightenment, which is the deepest level of method of seeing <all> as <one>[21] also known as <Shura>. He has the perfect natural stance ready for combat at any time that cuts out all the unnecessary strain,[21] continuously optimizing his movement to deal with incoming threats. He has no gaps at all in combat with the word "perfection"[23] being considered fitting nicely. Completely outskilled and annihilated Zhixin,[25] the perfect chinese martial artist, without even trying and at his own playing field

So, yeah. Decent additions, and now let's see how it will go.

Here is the sandbox:

Last edited:
Wouldn’t him Cutting the very Concept of distance will be Spaitial manipulation via conceptual manipulation? Since he is actively affecting the very concept of distance?I’m not knowledgeable on this verse so I was just wondering.

Wouldn’t him Cutting the very Concept of distance will be Spaitial manipulation via conceptual manipulation? Since he is actively affecting the very concept of distance?I’m not knowledgeable on this verse so I was just wondering.
Yeah, it would. That's why the ability "Spatial manipulation" will be added back. By-products of main abilities can be listed, in this case Spatial Manipulation thanks to CM2.

I don't know if it was corrected, but I think you made a typo in the last quoting segment :
His skill has advanced to the point where he can grasp all of the phenomena all at once and widely fit them into his field of vision, namely Enlightenment, which is the deepest level of method of seeing <all> as <one>[21] also known as <Shura>. He has the perfect natural stance ready for combat at any time that cuts out all the unnecessary strain,[21] continuously optimizing his movement to deal with incoming threats. He has no gaps at all in combat with the word "perfection"[23] being considered fitting nicely. Completely outskilled and annihilated Zhixin,[25] the perfect chinse martial artist, without even trying and at his own playing field
Besides that, everything seems fine!

Yeah, everything looks good to me, good wank.
:SkadiDaijoubu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back