• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haimura Moroha profile rework and upgrade (Seiken Tsukai no World Break)

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
I think Haimura is due for a reworked and improved profile. His current page:

My sandbox:

Notable changes:
  • Upgrade to 6-C via this calc
  • Upgrade to Class M LS via this calc
  • Added Infinite attack speed via Mars
  • Obviously added scans and references
  • Upgraded stamina to Infinite
Rest of the changes (in terms of addition) are mainly the rewording of abilities and other justifications.

The only removal will be Anti-Soul:
  • Anti-Soul: A high level technique. Also called 'the method to make the soul language turn over'. It is capable of creating things that disturb reality and the laws of physics. With this, Moroha was able to create 'Incinerate' on a different level, creating an icy and nonexistent flame in this world that deformed the whole creation.
I didn't stumble upon this move until Volume 6 (which is how far the page covers) so for now it will be removed. It probably appears in Volume 7 but I don't feel like waiting so long.

So, yeah. Thats about it for now.

New profile looks good, it may sound picky but i have some minor issues.
  • I would like to have scan about the infinite speed, just to play safe.
  • The pfp is not good imo. I'm sure there are better options.

Why not? He can be serious when needed, or more casual.

Edit: Also, looking at Anti-Soul, it seems like the attack falls under NEP 1 ot 2 or something like that and you'd need the ability to interract with it which is pretty OP. There's something to look forward to now.

Edit 2: Satoshi explained what you mean, and I genuinely couldn't find a better picture after going over all 22 novel illustrations.

Last edited:
Alright, so, since 48 hours have passed and Dereck has agreed, plus considering this isn't a controversial CRT I will apply the changes.

Edit: I have applied the changes.

Last edited:
Back