• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Seirei no Hebi Sakai Yuji - Stat Check and Revision

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Seirei_No_Hebi_Sakai_Yuji

Attack Potency: Likely multi city level (as the original Seirei no Hebi he is likely country level)

Speed: At least hypersonic

Lifting Strength: Superhuman+

Striking Strength: Class GJ+

Durability: Multi city level
(since he took the combined attacks of the three strongest flame haze, who are city busters. The original Seirei no Hebi is possibly country level since he is on the same level as the Flame of Heaven Alastor)

Could've atleast made base Yuuji's profile and added Seirei version there as a key. Anyway, the stats are weird and iffy. Thoughts?

1. There is no such thing as multi city level. It's either city or mountain.

2. I would like to see some sources/feats since I don't recall anything too powerful from what I have seen of the anime.

I didn't make it. That's why I posted here.

I have no knowledge of Shakugan no Shana as well, other than the fact that they have time stop and some girl named Daw is hot.

Back