• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Second Life Ranker Discussion Thread

Rikimarox2

He/Him
A thread to discuss anything related to Second Life Ranker (Both Manhwa and Novel)

Was surprised there wasn't a discussion thread for this, or even any threads for the series, considering how popular it is.

Last edited:
Was thinking of revising the current Manhwa page, but decided to wait for more chapters to stock up.

As for the novel, for which we currently don't have a page for, here's an extremely bare-bones profile for up to chapter I believe 400? It's still missing a lot of stuff, but I'll fix it all eventually.

Bumpty. Knowing if there are any other peeps who are interested in this series would be nice 😔

I've read both the manhwa and Novel, but I stopped the manhwa around like, I think chapter 80 since I wanted it to stack chapters.

The novel and the manhwa are pretty much the same, the novel just has stuff not said in the manhwa.

I've read both the manhwa and Novel, but I stopped the manhwa around like, I think chapter 80 since I wanted it to stack chapters.

The novel and the manhwa are pretty much the same, the novel just has stuff not said in the manhwa.
Oh 👍 is it a good manhwa?

I like the novel more, tbh. The art in the Manhwa is a bit iffy, and skips quite a bit of dialogue, and some important stuff.

IIRC (Going off of pure memory), in the manhwa, there was the snake in the tutorial area and its size wasn't mention, whereas in the novel I believe it was said it was as large as several mountains, and I think even stated he was like 20 KM in length.

I still like the Manhwa, though.

I like the novel more, tbh. The art in the Manhwa is a bit iffy, and skips quite a bit of dialogue, and some important stuff.

IIRC (Going off of pure memory), in the manhwa, there was the snake in the tutorial area and its size wasn't mention, whereas in the novel I believe it was said it was as large as several mountains, and I think even stated he was like 20 KM in length.

How many chapter does the manhwa has?

Bro can you suggest me some good manhwas? I wanna read some more new manhwas

Last edited:
Might as well make this thread for stuff about the upcoming CRT/Thread about Second Life Ranker. And basically my storage, and if other people want to check it out:

Typhon could not understand how foolish these gods and demons were to fall for such an obvious trap. Nor could he understand how they could allow themselves to be consumed. If one’s spirit or soul were eaten, then all the achievements that one had accumulated in order to become a transcendent being would end up belonging to someone else. It was more disgraceful than simple annihilation. ~Chapter 552
Souls contain the accomplishments, legends and achievements one has made throughout their life.

‘What?’ Yeon-woo regained consciousness, feeling an excruciating pain from the noise in his head. He realized that he didn’t possess Kronos anymore, and instead he was in Kronos’ conscious mind. Below him, a being that was either him or Kronos led a large army against Mother Earth, who seemed to cover the entire universe. No, it wasn’t him. It was Kronos. His own identity was buried under the legends of the gigantic being.

『This time, I’m going to rip at least one wing off you so that we’re even, Gaia! 』

『You…are cursed…like your father…with death…at the hands…of your child…!』

Whoosh! Kronos was immeasurably stronger compared to when Yeon-woo first sat on the throne. It was like he had almost reached the “emperor” level. After stopping the flow of the universe with his left hand to bind Mother Earth, he manifested death as a scythe in his right hand and swung it towards her.

Even as she fell, Mother Earth used the last of her strength to curse Kronos. Then, she dispersed into small particles, her existence erased. However, all the divine beings present knew Mother Earth hadn’t been destroyed and that she had only entered hibernation. A conceptual god couldn’t be completely destroyed. If that were possible, the laws creating the universe would also collapse, and all universes and space itself would be crushed. All the divine beings could do was temporarily eliminate her.
Kronos, Yeon-woo's father, was able to stop time with a simple hand gesture. This is a possible 4 to 6-D time stop feat, as the Universe could possibly be 4-6D. Additionally, it was stated that if Mother Earth were to die, the laws creating the universe would collapse, and all the universes (Which were sometimes called Timelines) and space itself would be crushed. Possible 4-6D feat, as her death will cause everything to be crushed. This might also be proof of Type 1 concept.

Ok, I feel your pain
You should have entered the previous threads concerning this verse and try to tag the supporters present there. As I also tried to do many threads for this but needed someone to share the burden with.

Ok, first I hope you know SLR is part of the sa-doyeon universe

You where kinda rushing through the profiles you made as the verse is kinda bulky, so multiple threads and blogs needs to be done for a better management.

And for a quick overview you can go through this thread, I'll help in making the cosmology and verse-related terms/expressions thread.

https://www.fac*book.com/100078723385496/posts/pfbid02FqrtfeDkzvrNGyUFVK8KdG8ktNWeK22Pz3Ce9gYPWreibpWnjZaJGSnWnwXUXGvol/?app=fbl

(Replace the star with 'e')

Also it'll be fine if you could give a quick reply as I'm not always free

Added a vid to the OP, that shit fire ngl. Kakao really be making good animation.

✊

Ok, I feel your pain
You should have entered the previous threads concerning this verse and try to tag the supporters present there. As I also tried to do many threads for this but needed someone to share the burden with.
Ah, I don't recall seeing any other SLR threads except for like, its manhwa version.

Ok, first I hope you know SLR is part of the sa-doyeon universe

Eh, not really. I only knew the return of the shattered constellation was in the same universe, but had no idea Talent Swallowing Magician was also part of it.
You where kinda rushing through the profiles you made as the verse is kinda bulky, so multiple threads and blogs needs to be done for a better management.
Not really sure what you mean by rushing. The only profile I made is that of Nessie, and of course, the sandbox for ChaYeonWoo. The manhwa version that is currently in the wiki, I have not made it.
And for a quick overview you can go through this thread, I'll help in making the cosmology and verse-related terms/expressions thread.

https://www.fac*book.com/100078723385496/posts/pfbid02FqrtfeDkzvrNGyUFVK8KdG8ktNWeK22Pz3Ce9gYPWreibpWnjZaJGSnWnwXUXGvol/?app=fbl

(Replace the star with 'e')
I don't really understand the language.

That said, I'm honestly interested on where you scale the cosmology. Currently, for me, I'm thinking of like, comfortably 5-7D, though I heard other people scaling it much higher.

Ah, I don't recall seeing any other SLR threads except for like, its manhwa version.
There was one but nvm, gonna continue here.

Eh, not really. I only knew the return of the shattered constellation was in the same universe, but had no idea Talent Swallowing Magician was also part of it.
Good you now know as it's very important, currently I'm reading the novel of return of the broken constellation as it's the only one being actually translated.
Here are the raws, dunno if it can help thou
SLR : https://page.kakao.com/content/50353143
Return of the broken constellation : https://page.kakao.com/content/55914108
Talent Swallowing magician not found yet
Tales from a new age : novel/manhwa https://page.kakao.com/content/48609317 / https://page.kakao.com/content/49275665
sword god, light dragon : https://page.kakao.com/content/53380788

Not really sure what you mean by rushing. The only profile I made is that of Nessie, and of course, the sandbox for ChaYeonWoo. The manhwa version that is currently in the wiki, I have not made it
Yeah, but so much content is skipped

I don't really understand the language.
I think Facebook has a translation feature but anyway the imgur links are done in English.

Anyway gonna work on the verse threads starting from Saturday

Last edited:
That said, I'm honestly interested on where you scale the cosmology. Currently, for me, I'm thinking of like, comfortably 5-7D, though I heard other people scaling it much higher.
Safest scale is the cosmology being 5D with the BK being 6D and EoS Yeon-woo 7D

But I have a 1-A scale but kinda iffy, gonna make a thread on that later on

Good you now know as it's very important, currently I'm reading the novel of return of the broken constellation as it's the only one being actually translated.
Here are the raws, dunno if it can help thou
SLR : https://page.kakao.com/content/50353143
Return of the broken constellation : https://page.kakao.com/content/55914108
Talent Swallowing magician not found yet
Tales from a new age : novel/manhwa https://page.kakao.com/content/48609317 / https://page.kakao.com/content/49275665
sword god, light dragon : https://page.kakao.com/content/53380788
Honestly, really cool that many verses are actually intertwined with SLR. Could buff them up, or buff SLR quite good.

Talent Swallowing Magician has a manhwa, iirc. I read quite a few chapters (20~ chapters), and it was pretty good ngl.
Yeah, but so much content is skipped
I don't think there's much that is skipped for Nessie. For sure there are some, but not that much. Yeon-woo's sandbox, on the other hand, yeah has so much skipped. I'm obviously not planning to release the profile in a state like that. That sandbox is more like an outline to what I'll try to make. It only has like, the more important abilities and stuff.

He's still missing way too much. Hell, I haven't even listed his Accelerated Development and his resistances to myraids of hax, despite this happening in the early chapters.

Safest scale is the cosmology being 5D with the BK being 6D and EoS Yeon-woo 7D

But I have a 1-A scale but kinda iffy, gonna make a thread on that later on
I think Ik what the 1-A scale is, will be looking forward to the thread.

Honestly, really cool that many verses are actually intertwined with SLR. Could buff them up, or buff SLR quite good.

Talent Swallowing Magician has a manhwa, iirc. I read quite a few chapters (20~ chapters), and it was pretty good ngl.

I don't think there's much that is skipped for Nessie. For sure there are some, but not that much. Yeon-woo's sandbox, on the other hand, yeah has so much skipped. I'm obviously not planning to release the profile in a state like that. That sandbox is more like an outline to what I'll try to make. It only has like, the more important abilities and stuff.

He's still missing way too much. Hell, I haven't even listed his Accelerated Development and his resistances to myraids of hax, despite this happening in the early chapters.

I think Ik what the 1-A scale is, will be looking forward to the thread.
hi, i'm currently working on the blog : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Donegbe/General_Concepts_in_Sadoyeon_universe
Will I need to seperate the physiology page and the term-related one?
Also how to change the title of a blog?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I'm kind of busy in these next 2 weeks, so I won't that much of a help until those 2 weeks past.

Anyways, you can't change the title of the blog. As for the physiology blog, that should be an entirely separate page (once it's finished, at least).

As for useful hax, then my memory is quite foggy. At the top of my mind, for the first half of the story, it's probably the tartarus trial where Yoon-seok gains his conceptual manip death manip. Or when he is in the Akashic library for the first time, he was stated destroys the laws of concepts with a single punch.

If you are referring to more mundane hax that most people probably have, then it's a bit more tricky. I won't really be able to answer everything.

Unfortunately, I'm kind of busy in these next 2 weeks, so I won't that much of a help until those 2 weeks past.
We'll wait then
As for the physiology blog, that should be an entirely separate page (once it's finished, at least).
Finally, it won't be of much use as the general terms are not that bulky
If you are referring to more mundane hax that most people probably have, then it's a bit more tricky. I won't really be able to answer everything.
Guess I have all that, i was refereing to the specificity of each floor trials

Also I think we need to provide the chapter references for each feats...

Anyways, you can't change the title of the blog. As for the physiology blog, that should be an entirely separate page (once it's finished, at least).

As for useful hax, then my memory is quite foggy. At the top of my mind, for the first half of the story, it's probably the tartarus trial where Yeon-woo gains his conceptual manip death manip. Or when he is in the Akashic library for the first time, he was stated destroys the laws of concepts with a single punch.

Ok, gonna stop here for today, you might check and tell me where it needs change

It's really good. Good job! Though there are some things I'm not so sure about, such as the speed of light and stuff, as even Yeon-woo in his fight against Nessie wasn't at the speed of light yet. But that can be ignored if there are many SOL/FTL feats. I'm also a bit confused about the 10th floor resistances and self-sustenance, but I need to reread the chapter once more.

We, of course, need to add references too. But as it currently stands, the blog is superb. My sandbox for Yeon-woo has many references (Such as the dragon domain removing immunities and stuff), and although it's not complete, it should still be a little useful.

such as the speed of light and stuff, as even Yeon-woo in his fight against Nessie wasn't at the speed of light yet. But that can be ignored if there are many SOL/FTL feats.
Should be more than that with calcs, break heaven crosses the distance to the sun instantly, I think based on that we can have more

I'm also a bit confused about the 10th floor resistances and self-sustenance, but I need to reread the chapter once more.
The self-sustenance is for the fact that there is no oxygen or anything valuable for existence in the void, not forgetting it's a timeless and spaceless void. The madness resistance can be limited but still holds as the linger you stay there the more it drives you to madness

My sandbox for Yeon-woo has many references (Such as the dragon domain removing immunities and stuff), and although it's not complete, it should still be a little useful.
I already mentioned all that.
It'll not be a stretch to say that I have all relevant feats pertaining to the verse👽
We, of course, need to add references too
That's my worry there, I don't know where I'll start as some imgur links cover many chapters from different instances💀

I meant as in my sandbox has references for some of the abilities in the blog. So, you can probably just take those references and add them.

As for the whole different instances/many scans for one ability, that's fine. You can add multiple references for one ability, many pages do that iirc.

Honestly tho, I'm wondering how did you guys scale the Transcendents to atleast be a 4D beings, since there are only 2 feats that ever mentioned about higher dimensional things :
1. When Cha Yeon-Woo got his Giant Demonic Divine Draconic form, where his souls is stated to be so heavy that he found it difficult to maintain his form in 3-dimensional space (CH 527)
2. When the Crawling Chaos was encountering Cha Yeon-Woo and was stated to be someone whose strength reside in the 3rd or 4th Dimension. (Ch. 453)

And there are no literal statements that explained how the Transcendents looks at the mortal as an infinitesimal beings or simply a fictional beings.

4D as in, their strength is 4D, not necessarily their existence is 4D. Though my memory is foggy and I haven't finished the series yet. Though, weren't there statements about shit like destroying the universe, destroying the concept of coordinately, etc...?

As for 5D, I admit I'm going based off the stuff I got around chap 600, but iirc, the universe was stated to be infinite, and yet, there are timelines inside of that timeline. One could argue for 5D here, albeit I need to search for a lot of shit.

Also, assuming you finished the novel, doesn't the black king see the universe as an actual dream, ie not real? If the changes for the tiering system goes through, there is a possibility for 1A. Albeit, we still don't know how strict will the standards be.

That said, what would be your scale for the cosmology and their peeps? Really interested to know where other people scale the verse, since the majority of peeps are on discord and thinks Cha is high outer or smth.

That said, what would be your scale for the cosmology and their peeps? Really interested to know where other people scale the verse, since the majority of peeps are on discord and thinks Cha is high outer or smth.
4D as in, their strength is 4D, not necessarily their existence is 4D. Though my memory is foggy and I haven't finished the series yet. Though, weren't there statements about shit like destroying the universe, destroying the concept of coordinately, etc...?

As for 5D, I admit I'm going based off the stuff I got around chap 600, but iirc, the universe was stated to be infinite, and yet, there are timelines inside of that timeline. One could argue for 5D here, albeit I need to search for a lot of shit.

Also, assuming you finished the novel, doesn't the black king see the universe as an actual dream, ie not real? If the changes for the tiering system goes through, there is a possibility for 1A. Albeit, we still don't know how strict will the standards be.
The Worlds (The Multiverses of the dream that was fragmented by Cha Jeong-Woo) are indeed said to be Infinite, but it got debunked at Side Story Ch. 36 by Southern Arrow's statements saying that the Myriad World Lines (Each worldline is a multiverse made up of atleast 10+ universe) is numbered Near-Infinite. Can you tell me which chapter does it state about the timelines inside another timelines tho? It'll be another potential Cosmological upgrade for this verse.

As for the new tiering system proposed by Ultima, I haven't read it yet so I can't say anything other than it'll be a lot stricter than the current tiering system and would also downgrade a lot of verse out there.

Last edited:
If I didn't count about the potentially higher dimensional feats that are really lacking compared to a lot of metaphorical statements, the verse cosmology capped at 2B (both before & after Fragmentation of The Dreams).
With the Dreams being stated to be atleast the amount of 15 Googolplex and the Myriad World Lines being completely beyond that amount. It's possible for more upgrade if the author works better on their world building for the part 2 of the side story.

And there are also a lot of wanked feats that I saw out there about this verse, including the infinite-layered dimensions or the layered on top of each other dimension feats, while in actuality, it's nothing but the statements of a left-over things (beings of the dreams who have lost their meaning) being stacked on top of each other and made up the existence of one of the 8 Gods of Disorder (The Nameless Mist).

And for those who scaled Yeon-Woo to be outer, they simply doesn't understand that some statements are metaphorical.

And about the Black King (The True Body, not the ego/Cha Yeon-Woo), he does see the Dreams as an unreal things, but it'd still need quite a few more scene tbh for possibly extradimensional feats for him, because the universe itself isn't actually made by the Black King, but was created by The Heavenly Demon's genesis instead.

The process of the dreams always goes like this :
Black King is put to sleep by the Heavenly Demon -> Heavenly Demon's Genesis -> Stagnant Universe -> Appearance of the Opponents (beings of the Lost Dreams, whose purpose is to destroy the current Dream) -> Destruction of the dream that was brought forth by the Black King's Ego and the Black King's manifestation on the dream.

But honestly tho, I'm still questioning the things above about the process of the dreams, since on Side Story Ch. 61 it was mentioned that if the Black King's true body were to simply blink his eyes, it would bring forth the end of an entire world.

Ah, I haven't finished the novel in its entirety yet, so I can't deny everything you said yet, but if the actual universe is indeed not infinite, then it l1c probably doesn't work. The idea of the timelines inside timeline came from when I thought the universe was stated to be infinite, and when Cha said to the giant that there are other timelines inside the universe. However, iirc, we are kinda strict with these standards so I'm not sure if this would be enough. Though, I do genuinely think there is the potential of possibly tier 1.

I have to finish the novel and it's side stories and then come back to you. That said, what do you think about haxes? Since that's what I'm really interested in. Do you think transcendent are AE type 1? I recall statements about them being ideas, but some feats iirc just seem to contradict it. Also, what about their concept stuff? I have already made a profile for Nessie, and I made a thread for how their concept type is type 1, though I'm interested in what you think.

And as for the 1st-class and Special-class Librarian of Changgong Library, they would have a Plot Manipulation ability due to their ability and authority to change the data inside the Changgong Library, in which that Library contained every information available from all dimensions, timelines, beginning & end, fate, and even plot (due to every existence and every events happening in the universe following the preset path that was written in the books inside that Library).

The Plot Manipulation itself can be then further explained to get the ability of Fate Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Alteration, Creation, and Destruction. As for the type, I'm still trying to get the correct feats wether it be CM1 or CM2), History Manipulation, and Information Manipulation Type 2.

The Librarians would also get Nigh-Omniscient ability which range is atleast 2B, it's only because they doesn't know what happens inside the Night (Nox) and Darkness due to how Chaotic their nature is to the point of being an anathema to order which is the foundation of the Library's data. And also because they could forget some data (only applicable to Emperor-level beings tho).

Ah, I haven't finished the novel in its entirety yet, so I can't deny everything you said yet, but if the actual universe is indeed not infinite, then it l1c probably doesn't work. The idea of the timelines inside timeline came from when I thought the universe was stated to be infinite, and when Cha said to the giant that there are other timelines inside the universe. However, iirc, we are kinda strict with these standards so I'm not sure if this would be enough. Though, I do genuinely think there is the potential of possibly tier 1.

I have to finish the novel and it's side stories and then come back to you. That said, what do you think about haxes? Since that's what I'm really interested in. Do you think transcendent are AE type 1? I recall statements about them being ideas, but some feats iirc just seem to contradict it. Also, what about their concept stuff? I have already made a profile for Nessie, and I made a thread for how their concept type is type 1, though I'm interested in what you think.
And so do I, this verse got a lot of potential if only that the author didn't make a lot of contradicting and metaphorical statements. I hope it'll get better on the 2nd Part of Side Story tho, since it'd be a joined works between a few authors from the statements of Sa Doyeon.

In my honest opinions tho, the Transcendents already qualified for AE1 ability with a lot of their statements. Such as :
• They lack true physical forms
• They exist purely as an Idea/Abstraction
• Their physical body are simply their avatar they used to manifest, since their true form is an abstraction itself.

As for their Concept stuff, I'm still searching for most of the statements, but I'm leaning to CM1. I don't remember it vividly, but I seems to have read one of the statements stating about they would still exist as their defined concept even if their objects are changed, correct me if I'm wrong about this one though.

That's nice to hear, then. As for the concept type, I don't really recall such statement, then again I haven't finished the novel. Though, I have already made a CRT for that, and concept type 1 was accepted. The reason comes from the mother earth and black king, mostly. Stuff about how mother earth was made from the fragments of the black king, and how the black king was made before creation itself. You can have type 1 concept either on: A: a statement or a feat showcasing how the concept doesn't care about the stuff it represents, or B: A statement that said concept or smth was made before creation/timeline/etc...

Back