• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Second Life Ranker Discussion Thread

That's nice to hear, then. As for the concept type, I don't really recall such statement, then again I haven't finished the novel. Though, I have already made a CRT for that, and concept type 1 was accepted. The reason comes from the mother earth and black king, mostly. Stuff about how mother earth was made from the fragments of the black king, and how the black king was made before creation itself. You can have type 1 concept either on: A: a statement or a feat showcasing how the concept doesn't care about the stuff it represents, or B: A statement that said concept or smth was made before creation/timeline/etc...
It's probably my memory that was mixed up, since I've read like thousands of chapters of novels after finishing Second Life Ranker novel.

Interesting, wouldn't that basically mean that the Conceptual Gods/Elder Gods (The Cogwheels) can be scaled to Mother Earth? Since they exist at the same era as the Black King and the Heavenly Demon, back before the 1st dreams & creation ever happened (stated by one of the Elder God that followed the Heavenly Demon to seal the Black King, before that Elder God was killed by Vivasvat/Allforone)

Honestly tho, I'm still wondering about the Transcendents thing.

Like, they have their own respective concept, right? And there is somehow, a statements by the Stars in Ch. 38 of the Side Story where they stated that the Gods/broadly all the Transcendents (Gods, Demons, Dragons, and Giants) are dependent on Faith, in which if that Faith were to burn out, so will their existence.

And you should've already know that Faith is the foundation of Transcendental beings Divinity that is required for their existence, and even their Legends that will become greater with greater achievements and the more that the people believed in those achievements.

Here's the things btw :

Stars did not easily become annihilated. When their starlight dimmed, the sparks of their starlight remained. Thus, they could be resurrected at any time. It was because their foundation was rooted in the ‘Star Fragments’. They shone light with those fragments. This was why they called themselves the Stars.

It was a different concept of existence when compared to gods, who derived their power based on faith. These gods were destined to disappear if there were no followers or believers remaining. Gods could not shine or exist on their own. This was why the Stars referred to gods and demons as parasites that lived trivial lives. However, if one’s Star Fragments were taken away, the Star would disappear as well.
If that statement were to debunk the Conceptual forms of the Transcendents (the common bunch), would that make most Transcendents to be CM3 or it wouldn't debunk it at all and further strengthened their Immo type 8 feats?

Honestly tho, I'm still wondering about the Transcendents thing.

Like, they have their own respective concept, right? And there is somehow, a statements by the Stars in Ch. 38 of the Side Story where they stated that the Gods/broadly all the Transcendents (Gods, Demons, Dragons, and Giants) are dependent on Faith, in which if that Faith were to burn out, so will their existence.

And you should've already know that Faith is the foundation of Transcendental beings Divinity that is required for their existence, and even their Legends that will become greater with greater achievements and the more that the people believed in those achievements.

Here's the things btw :

If that statement were to debunk the Conceptual forms of the Transcendents (the common bunch), would that make most Transcendents to be CM3 or it wouldn't debunk it at all and further strengthened their Immo type 8 feats?
it wouldn`t really debunk their conceptual forms. Conceptual entites depedant on faith isn`t uncommon in fiction ,and it doesn`t make them CM3 just because they need faith

it wouldn`t really debunk their conceptual forms. Conceptual entites depedant on faith isn`t uncommon in fiction ,and it doesn`t make them CM3 just because they need faith
Alright, it could be considered to be another supporting feats for their Immortality type 8 and CM2 for most of the Transcendents

Last edited:
As for CM1, since most of them would probably be a being that predates and be unaffected even if the reality that they govern is destroyed, then I could roughly sum some Transcendents who got it if I exclude The Heavenly Demon and The Black King.

• All Emperor-level Transcendents.
  • Gods of Day (Eros) where each of them was stated to be able to create a universe on their own as they wished after being baptized by the Heavenly Demon.
  • Nox and the 8 Gods of Disorder, since they predates the dreams and remains unaffected by dreams destruction.
  • Some of the Conceptual Gods (Example : Mother Earth, since idk about most of them that survived the destruction of the dreams that they governed).

Correct me if some characters aren't listed or they lacked some feats

I forgot to mention a thing about the user of Bright Tai Chi Pangu Sword ability, they would be by default a being who have Higher-Degree Acausality type 4.

The reason :

1. Transcendents are a being who have completely free themselves from the regular Causality Laws of the verse. (Stated on their Exuviation part, the step they took before going on the Transcending phase), which meant that the Transcendents works in irregular Laws of Causality of the verse.

2. The Tower is the thing that was made by The Heavenly Demon to bind and locks all those Transcendents into the Tower to supress the Black King, and at the same time binding them with Laws of Causality/The Divine Iron/The System, which meant that The Tower is an irregular Laws of Causality that bonds those who are freed from regular Laws of Causality.

3. The user of Bright Taichi Pangu Sword are able to break free, wreak havoc, make it stop operating, and shut the system down.

Are the things above enough as evidences?

I forgot to mention a thing about the user of Bright Tai Chi Pangu Sword ability, they would be by default a being who have Higher-Degree Acausality type 4.

The reason :

1. Transcendents are a being who have completely free themselves from the regular Causality Laws of the verse. (Stated on their Exuviation part, the step they took before going on the Transcending phase), which meant that the Transcendents works in irregular Laws of Causality of the verse.

2. The Tower is the thing that was made by The Heavenly Demon to bind and locks all those Transcendents into the Tower to supress the Black King, and at the same time binding them with Laws of Causality/The Divine Iron/The System, which meant that The Tower is an irregular Laws of Causality that bonds those who are freed from regular Laws of Causality.

3. The user of Bright Taichi Pangu Sword are able to break free, wreak havoc, make it stop operating, and shut the system down.

Are the things above enough as evidences?
yes

Any reason why transcendents are cm2 instead of cm1? Iirc, if the verse has type 1 concepts, then unless transcendents shown stuff that directly contradicts it, they can be type 1 as well. I even made a CRT about Nessie and got their concept to be type 1.

Any reason why transcendents are cm2 instead of cm1? Iirc, if the verse has type 1 concepts, then unless transcendents shown stuff that directly contradicts it, they can be type 1 as well. I even made a CRT about Nessie and got their concept to be type 1.
It's because most Transcendents are still a being who are bound by their dream cycles, with some statements stating that if the dreams were to end, so would they. And it'd contradict with the requirements needed for CM1.

Unlike those who have the Uniqueness (the terms used for beings who are able to travel between dreams and at the same time being above and outside of any dreams, hence making them a Singularity that only exist in the present and only one amongst the near infinite worldlines or simply an Acausality type 2 beings) such as The Emperors and The Stars.

Last edited:
I was strolling through the novels, and I seems to have found the fundamental aspect of this verse, which is the Ideas.

The feeling of the fourth step of the awakening was giddying. Everything in the territory felt like it was under his control. His senses had already been honed before, but now he’d finally made contact with the surface of the base element that made up the world: ideas, the composition of truths. He could now sense the alternative surface of items and control them. -Chapter 387

It was disgusting to see Mother Earth clinging to the sacred World Tree in the form of murky light. The tree symbolized the origin of Idea, reincarnation, and the natural laws. The chains wrapped around Mother Earth’s wrists and neck. -Ch. 585

Argh! Mother Earth was overcome with excruciating pain and screamed.『Stop! I said stop! If you continue, the World Tree will be ruined! Even your natural laws…the divine providence of your physical world will be destroyed! Don’t you know this? And yet, you wish to continue?』

By forcing Mother Earth from the World Tree, it was inevitable that part of the World Tree would be torn off since she was in the process of assimilating with it. Yeon-woo wasn’t sure he could rip off only the infected parts, and if he continued, he might accidentally rip off the parts of the World Tree that weren’t infected. This meant that he might damage the Ideas. Since the natural laws were the basis for the existence of divine beings, they naturally had a strong attachment to the World Tree. Apart from this, damaging the World Tree would mean damaging the physical world, so it was something that even the gods avoided. No matter how crazy the gods were and no matter how severe their conflicts, they still avoided affecting the Ideas. -Ch. 585

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm still not that familiar to fundamental things. Or if you have any other statements that could further strengthen the statements above or even an anti-feats, please elaborate.

I was strolling through the novels, and I seems to have found the fundamental aspect of this verse, which is the Ideas.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm still not that familiar to fundamental things. Or if you have any other statements that could further strengthen the statements above or even an anti-feats, please elaborate.
yes it would count

What tier are you guys planning for black King?
In my own opinion after reading the entirety of the novel, it'd safely be on 2B from his AP (he can destroy lots of Dreams by merely awakening from his sleep), and L2C, 2C, and poss 2B for his Destructive Capability (stated that The Black King's dreams are capable of causing ripples in other worldlines (Multiverse), influenced the entire universe and if he were to accidentally blink his eyes open, it could bring forth the end to the world (should be refering to the Worldlines instead of the World points).

I'm still hoping for more higher dimensional feats tho, even if the Emperor-level Transcendents are said to be outside and above of the dreams, it wasn't further explained and was left at that.

And regarding this thing, I've discussed it with a knowledgable debater in other platform, and they agreed with it. With these premise :

1. Ideas are the base element that made up the world aka the reality
2. Ideas contained the existences of the beings inside the verse
3. Ideas made up the existence of the Transcendents who are a conceptual type 1 & type 2 beings who have made up the reality
4. Ideas were indirectly stated to destroy the fate and the reality of the dreams if the ideas were to be broken
5. Ideas doesn't have a source, as the mentioned World Tree are merely something that symbolized the Origin of Ideas
6. And lastly, even if the dreams were to end, it wouldn't affect the Ideas that was symbolized by The World Tree.

From that premise, a conclusion could be taken that Ideas are actually and legimately the fundamental aspect of the verse.

Idk what to say about this, I was searching for more legit SoL and poss FTL speed feats for CYW and some chars, and I somehow found this statements alongside those feats.

Shake. The push and pull between Yeon-woo and the Crawling Chaos began to make the universe bend around them. The dimensions of the physical world began to collapse as though the universe were on the verge of destruction. A bent space of the fourth dimension appeared.

Crack. It was a singularity that swallowed all matter, anti-matter, time, and space, creating an ergosphere bounded by an event horizon. Both Yeon-woo and the Crawling Chaos slowly lost their sanity as they were swept away into the collapsing dimension.

Yeon-woo endured with the strength of the Sin Stone while the Crawling Chaos released more vestiges. As they did, the gravitational singularity widened, and the dimension began to collapse faster than the speed of light, creating a black hole.

Krrrrr. Whoosh! The space around the two vanished to reveal an entirely new location. It was a dark world without a single ray of light. Before Yeon-woo could discover where he was, from far away, the Crawling Chaos laughed.『Haha! Finally! I’ve finally reached the place where our slow father is sleeping…! I’m the only one of his children to come here!』

Still using Jeong-woo’s appearance, the Crawling Chaos unfurled his Sky Wings and quickly flew off. Yeon-woo had no idea where he was headed. He couldn’t tell which way was up, down, right, or left. He remembered fighting with the Crawling Chaos just moments ago, so he had no idea what had happened. -Ch. 528
And another things is, the place they were transported to is inside his inner world aka his unconscious world. And here is more things regarding his unconscious world
There were things all living things could identify and connect to regardless of the environment they grew up in. Everyone was born with an instinctive way of reacting to things. There was a shared space where images and symbols manifested even before birth, and all living things were connected to this space beyond time and space. However, there were no details about this storage space.

Gods and demons were aware of this place and tried to reach it many times. However, they either failed or were too spiritually injured to continue since they could also become swept up in the great flow of things.

Some called it a system because it was similar to the system that enforced laws on souls like the one in the Tower.
「What you’ve seen is part of the group subconscious, the birthplace where all souls are born and where they return after they are destroyed. Additionally, it’s the root of all truth and laws. It’s like a river where fish, which are the souls, live. It’s always flowing and affecting souls. The reason why all living beings have instincts and can think is that this river exists.」

“It sounds like it’s similar to reincarnation.”

「No. It’s different. Reincarnation begins in Sumeru. It is a cycle that allows souls to continue existing as part of a branch of the world tree. On the other hand, this is more like the earth that the roots of the world tree touch. This is on the very bottom of the universe.」

Darkness flowed along inner space and in the outer space where the otherworld gods lived.

「It’s also where a being called Pangu fell asleep just as the creation of the world was completed long ago, but that’s not too important so we’ll skip over that.」 Kalatus’ eyes darkened. 「I’ve been observing this for a long time and researched its components and laws. I call it “darkness”.」

Last edited:
Few small question since I'm trying to upgrade Nessie rn;
More of a general question, but are dreams stated to be universes themselves? If so, were people aware of other universes being dreams? Because iirc there are multiple statements of multiple universes and timelines even before the mention of dreams. Like when Yeon talked about different timelines to the giant friend before even dreams were stated to be a thing. (This is moreso a general question rather than something linked to Nessie)
1. Since Nessie is a transcendent, would agree with Nessie having these abilities here, or are there points you don't agree with? You have read the novel entirely, so I'd love your opinion on this.

More of a general question, but are dreams stated to be universes themselves?
The dreams aren't directly stated to be universes, it's more like a cycle between Heavenly Demon's Gnosis and Black King's Awakening. I've compiled the statements months ago in Imgur, you can look at it here.

were people aware of other universes being dreams?
Generally, no. They needed to come in contact with either the Opponents, the Beasts, the Elder Gods, or the Otherworld Gods in order to know that. Or by having access to Emerald Tablet which is a torn page of a book from The Changgong Library.

Since Nessie is a transcendent, would agree with Nessie having these abilities here, or are there points you don't agree with? You have read the novel entirely, so I'd love your opinion on this.

I agree with most abilities there, though I didn't agree with some abilities such as :

1. HDE, this one is debatable though. Cuz most of them aren't part of the higher dimensional space such as The Group Subconscious which is revealed to be a 4-dimensional space, but they were aware of it and have tried to reach it.

2. Aca type 1 & 5 for general transcendents, since the feats given for Aca type 1 is merely a Time Reversal Resistance and Cosmic Awareness feats, while the feats for type 5 is definitely not Transcending any of it. I also began to have some suspicion about the Aca 4 feats for most of them.

The only reason why I began to have some suspicion about Aca 4 feats is because of this statement in Ch. 659
Even if they transcended, gods, demons, dragons, and giants all said their
transcendence wasn’t true transcendence.
They weren’t able to escape the laws of causality spread throughout the universe
and dimensions, so how could they be called true transcendents? The same went for
Uranus.
But beings who escaped the laws of causality and gained “freedom” were called
differently: emperors. They were the rulers of all.
And also because I've heard someone mentioning that to qualify for Aca type 4, someone gotta be Irregular of Causality system that works in an universal scale. And the tower's laws of causality aren't mentioned to have that same scale, or I just passed it accidentally in the earlier chapters and forgot about it.

Last edited:
Doesn't the tower have floors that are bigger than universes or smth? I feel like it definitely passes that scale, tbh. Also, iirc, isn't the law of causality in SLR a bit more special? Iirc, there are multiple statements of them being unbound by laws, which, generally, has been more or less sufficient for Aca.

Though, I do agree with the HDE part, I'll remove it for the CRT.

Also, something seems weird, it seems like there are worldlines and universes in the dreams? Since worldlines and timelines are generally interchangeable, from what I've seen in the novel, and many of them seem to be inside a single dream? If so, then I gotta ask, weren't there a couple of statements about the universe/dream being infinite in size? Because if so, then 5-D is very possible.

That said, thanks for replying.

Oh yeah, I got another question; since Runes were stated to be the language of the gods, is it fine to assume the gods/transcendents have the abilities of runes or not? It might not seem significant at first, but in another novel by the author (All the verses are connected), runes are pretty good.

Doesn't the tower have floors that are bigger than universes or smth?
That size only applied to the Heavenly World where the Transcendents resides within. Most floors are pretty muchly a small planet cuz of this statement :

The world that existed in this stomach overwhelmed the scale of most stages, and considering that those stages were like small planets, it was unbelievable. -Ch. 471

Also, iirc, isn't the law of causality in SLR a bit more special? Iirc, there are multiple statements of them being unbound by laws, which, generally, has been more or less sufficient for Aca.
This is also one of the reason why I became quite confused, it seems that I gotta do some more searching in the novel regarding that thing.

Also, something seems weird, it seems like there are worldlines and universes in the dreams?
Yeah, a dream can contain multiple universes aka worldlines.
Since worldlines and timelines are generally interchangeable, from what I've seen in the novel, and many of them seem to be inside a single dream?
There are countless dimensions and universe within a single dream, though it has never been mentioned how many of them are within each dreams.

If so, then I gotta ask, weren't there a couple of statements about the universe/dream being infinite in size? Because if so, then 5-D is very possible.
Ain't that a metaphorical statements? Since the universe in SLR pretty muchly continued to expand, following the Heavenly Demon's statements that the universe continued to expand with his light, and also Uranus's statements about the Universe continuing to expand and that there is a speed to it as it become infinitely bigger.

As for the dreams, I don't recall seeing anything related to its size except that it was mentioned it contained countless universes and dimensions inside one of it, with the dreams numbers being atleast 15 Googol.

Oh yeah, I got another question; since Runes were stated to be the language of the gods, is it fine to assume the gods/transcendents have the abilities of runes or not? It might not seem significant at first, but in another novel by the author (All the verses are connected), runes are pretty good.
It should be fine, since both works are written by the same author and are also connected to each other. Let me guess tho, is it Return of The Broken/Shattered Constellation?

It should be fine, since both works are written by the same author and are also connected to each other. Let me guess tho, is it Return of The Broken/Shattered Constellation?
Indeed it is.

Anyways, if a dream/the universe is not infinite in size, then that could pose a problem. Though, if the timelines inside of it are infinite in size, yet are finite to the dream, then there is a possibility, at least.

Also, I've posted the CRT for Nessie here, feel free to come by and provide your input. Anything you disagree upon, think it should be added, etc...

The Return of the shattered constellation has some pretty interesting stuff. For one, it seems the strong outer god dudes (aka those who existed before everything) lack a concept entirely, and there was a statement that, of all the infinite worldlines, there exists only 5 emperors. Could be a hyperbolic statement, but it's worth to consider.

I'll make a more thorough post after I read everything.

The Return of the shattered constellation has some pretty interesting stuff. For one, it seems the strong outer god dudes (aka those who existed before everything) lack a concept entirely, and there was a statement that, of all the infinite worldlines, there exists only 5 emperors. Could be a hyperbolic statement, but it's worth to consider
Is it? I think I should also read it then, cuz if it's true, it would be a fine addition to some ambiguous feats that I've found.

How interesting, I've just confirmed my theory sometimes ago and even found more things regarding the Worldlines

1. Laws and Principles are something that is even more fundamentals than that of a concept since they are the things that composed a concept.

2. Worldlines amount statements from the verse :
• SLR : Near-Infinite, stated by a Star whose statement seems to be based on an assumption.
• Divine Twilight's Return : Infinite, stated by a Star who has come into contact with the Changgong Library, hence making the statement more valid.

And more of it, there are infinite numbers of planes, dimensions, and Worldlines.

3. Mephistoteles/Faust/Boo/Abyss Chasing Great Demon are stated to be a Higher-dimensional beings. I'd need some more context regarding this one, and since it could be used as the material of big upgrade for the verse.

Just in case if you need these things :

—• Time related things :
The time frame did not fit perfectly, but it was not impossible. Time flowed differently in each dimension, universe, and plane. In some places, time even flowed backward, not forward. -Divine Twilight's Return ch.43
The time of the universe was usually called a wheel because they both
worked in the same way, and it was impossible to interfere with this
wheel unless one had a really great power. Nevertheless, Mephistopheles didn’t just disconnect the other Celestials’ Channeling. He had rendered them unable to even acknowledge the plane’s existence by pausing the universe’s ‘wheel’ of time. -DTR Ch. 176
However, their timelines didn’t intersect. The time flows of Arcadia, where Chang-Sun’s colleagues were, and Earth were the polar opposite of one another. On top of that, Thanatos had rewound the ‘small wheel,’ messing up the entire time order. -DTR Ch. 187
—• Planes

I'm too lazy to put them up here since there are too many scattered statements of it, but basically, a plane is a realm (such as physical plane, shadow plane, etc.).
According to Grizman, there used to be a universe that was created eons ago, and during its creation, several of its ‘broken pieces’ turned into planes. Some of those planes were <Muspelheim>, the plane of Fire Giants, the Frost Giants’ <Jötunheimr>, and <Niflheim>, where Giants and monsters chaotically lived together.

However, the three planes were incomplete because they all originated
from the ‘broken pieces’, so they wanted to force other planes and
civilizations to unify with theirs, which would complete it. -DTR Ch.179
The power of the ‘wheel’ that Thanatos and the <Underworld> members had rewound only applied to the plane that had Earth in it, which meant the ‘wheels’ of the <Horoscope> and <Purple Star Astrology> Celestials just kept rolling normally. -Ch.187
Thanatos apologized to Chang-Sun about it because Chang-Sun could have gotten revenge much easier. However, Chang-Sun was actually grateful. If all the ‘wheels’ had been rewound and his enemies didn’t remember him, he wouldn’t be happy or find it fun to get revenge. Chang-Sun would just be taking out his anger on people who hadn’t even committed their sins yet, so it would no longer be an act ofrevenge in the first place. However, with his enemies still remembering who he was, he could now punish them properly and make them realize who they had messed with and what they had done. -Ch.187

Supporting feats that the plane is pretty muchly a realm. As for its size, I assume it'd atleast be the size of a solar system since planes are mostly mentioned along with the universe.

—• Dungeon
A Dungeon was a destroyed plane, a fragment floating all over the universe of the planes that had gone through <Extinction>. -DTR Ch.103
Dungeons were the fragments of the planes which had gone through <Extinction>, so the creatures living in a Dungeon weren’t actually alive. They were just traces of the creatures that had lived before, just at ype of spirits moving like machines. -DTR Ch.105

Might edit it later on if I stumbled across some interesting things.

Last edited:
The time thing might actually support Low 1-C, as shows that the larger wheel (time dimension) governs the lower wheels, which might be sufficient for Low 1-C.

2. Worldlines amount statements from the verse :
• SLR : Near-Infinite, stated by a Star whose statement seems to be based on an assumption.
• Divine Twilight's Return : Infinite, stated by a Star who has come into contact with the Changgong Library, hence making the statement more valid.

And more of it, there are infinite numbers of planes, dimensions, and Worldlines.
Even in SLR it is stated as such. It is basically jeong-woo as Deus Ex Machina who divided each universes into infinite worldlines

Even in SLR it is stated as such. It is basically jeong-woo as Deus Ex Machina who divided each universes into infinite worldlines
I know which chapter you're referring to, I'm merely telling the contradiction that the narration stated by one of the <Star> in Side Story ch.36, which is :

And in the process of doing just this, Southern Arrow had learned that there were other ‘Ascendants’ who were in a similar situation as him. In fact, this should be expected. In the myriad world lines that numbered near infinity, there was no way to stop everyone from realizing the value of these fragments.

I know which chapter you're referring to, I'm merely telling the contradiction that the narration stated by one of the <Star> in Side Story ch.36, which is :
Well, you can't discredit a creation feats from someone limited scope of view...

Last edited:
Well, I don't think I'll be able to continue this
I saw you guys have some disagreement about certain statements and the overall layout. You can create another one and use my blog as a basis for it since I dropped each and every feat related to my quotes, you'll only have to add the references.

I was searching for the CYW time rewind scene, and somehow found these, so here are a quite simple upgrade for Quirinale's Physiology on the two known character :

—• Space Manipulation (Power Mimicry) via Absolute Power Space + Perfect Adaptation for Jeong-Woo.
〈Sky Wings - Maximum Force〉
〈Absolute Power Space〉
Fwoosh! Jeong-woo’s Sky Wings emanated a bright light while the traits of Perfect Adaptability were released. It felt as if all the laws of this world were at the tips of his fingers. He could… feel the darkness.
The power of Quirinale specialized in sensing and controlling space, and when this was combined with Perfect Adaptability, the power had new capabilities. It was domination, and manipulation, to be more precise… Jeong-woo could force his will and manipulate the laws and order that made up space.
Some could think it was no different than what gods and demons could do in their
holy territory, but in terms of range and authority, Jeong-woo was beyond stronger.
This was because the territories of others were included in the space he could dominate and manipulate.
The power mimicry comes from how he managed to immediately copy The Heavenly Demon's <Ruling Steps> right after that statement, though imperfectly.

—• Space Manipulation (Power Absorption) via Absolute Realm for Rhea.
[ Quirinale’s World – Absolute Realm]
“This…!” Southern Arrow’s eyes were bloodshot. He felt as if the space around him, or the entire Darkness Sphere, had been frozen. An unbelievable, unfathomable scene was unfolding. Someone else was taking control of his holy territory! One’s holy territory was based on one’s legends, so it should only be controllable by the owner of the illusory world. It should have been impossible for another being to occupy and control one’s illusory world without permission. For that to be possible,
either the owner of the holy territory had to be killed or the associated legends
devoured.
However, Rhea had skipped over these assumed requirements. And she did it in a very matter-of-fact way. She had easily entered and appeared inside the Darkness Sphere, as if she had come to visit her own house.

She was now extending her hand towards Southern Arrow.
Rhea also lacked the quality of uniqueness, so she also existed in other world lines. In the other world lines, she was also the last descendant of the Quirinale and dealt with space. However, there was no version of Rhea who handled the concept of ‘space’ as freely as the one in front of Southern Arrow.

And considering all that, it could be summarized that Quirinales are bound to have conceptual-level Space Manipulation with sub-abilities such as Power Mimicry at early-level and Power Absorption at full mastery from those statements alone. Though I'd need some input about wether those things above are agreeable or not, and do correct me if I'm wrong about them.

I was searching for the CYW time rewind scene, and somehow found these, so here are a quite simple upgrade for Quirinale's Physiology on the two known character :

—• Space Manipulation (Power Mimicry) via Absolute Power Space + Perfect Adaptation for Jeong-Woo.

The power mimicry comes from how he managed to immediately copy The Heavenly Demon's <Ruling Steps> right after that statement, though imperfectly.

—• Space Manipulation (Power Absorption) via Absolute Realm for Rhea.

And considering all that, it could be summarized that Quirinales are bound to have conceptual-level Space Manipulation with sub-abilities such as Power Mimicry at early-level and Power Absorption at full mastery from those statements alone. Though I'd need some input about wether those things above are agreeable or not, and do correct me if I'm wrong about them.
Anything done through power and divinity should be conceptual

Back