• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scrooge McDuck strikes again! (Scrooge McDuck revisions and verse permission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
Acknowledging Scrooge's tier.

Observing Scrooge's profile and tier, I've realize that his tier is a little off. Super Scrooge is fine but base Scrooge needs some explanation. Scrooge is noted to be at 9-A. He's predominantly at this tier because he demolished and destroyed a cruise ship. This cruise ship seems to be much larger than other standard buildings, mostly smaller buildings. Other characters on the wiki are noted to be 8-C tiers for destroying buildings smaller than said cruise ship, for example, Nicole Watterson is 8-C for destroying a warehouse, as with Ed from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy for destroying houses. But lets not compare Scrooge to other characters from other verses, onto the prime reasoning.

There's two things I'm wanting to point out here. First thing. The ship's overall size and appearance is much larger compared to smaller buildings, enough said. Second thing. The pillars from the cruise ship Scrooge destroys are gigantic , shown from the link, the pillar is much larger than the shown cabins, actual small buildings. It's so large, that it's as long as 3-5 houses. If those pillars are larger than houses, than the cruise ship Scrooge destroyed must be gigantic. This all means that Scrooge can move to to 8-C or High 8-C, or possibly even 8-B despite the pillars Scrooge destroyed are longer than multiple houses in a line, meaning the cruise ship Scrooge destroyed should be longer than those pillars, but I do digress. What I'm requesting is Scrooge's tier change to 8-C or High 8-C, to possibly even 8-B

Verse request

I do request that a verse dedicated to Ducktales should be created for Scrooge and all the other characters, meaning a verse containing The original Ducktales, characters from the Ducktales game, The Ducktales reboot, and even Darkwing duck & the Scrooge comics, but I'm mostly looking at the original Ducktales and its reboot.

I do suggest this because I'm willing to create more characters for the Ducktales verse in a total, that, and in Ducktales' verse in total, I feel there are enough characters to support a seperate verse to Ducktales than sustaining it Disney's verse.

With that all said, the changes above would be appreciated if acknowledged, doesn't matter if it's denied or approved!

I agree with 8-C, maybe. High 8-C would require destroying something far larger than that boat.

There was a really good Scrooge McDuck respect thread posted on here awhile ago. I'll see if I can track it down.

I feel it should be in the format of " 8-C, possibly High 8-C ". Without a doubt, this cruise ships was much larger than smaller buildings, and I feel he is possibly High 8-C because even the smallest of cruise ships could be as large as small skyscrapers, which is still considered larger buildings compared to others, though I could be wrong on the cruise ship thing..

From memory, there's some feats that can very from high end Tier 8 to Tier 7, like destroying Icebergs and I think there's some Tier 6 stuff too.

Scrooge should be Tier 8 by himself in base form, basically without nothing but himself, isn't he higher tier with equipment? His arsenal of weaponry and stash is very toony.

Well, he only ripped himself free from the two pillars holding up the cruise ship. He did not destroy it in one blow.

I just checked through some of that respect thread. I see a lot of durability feats beyond Small Building level which could easily be used to scale. (At least one of them even has a calc already) Also see a lot of speed feets that seem legit.

P.S.: Mildly off-topic, but under one of the speed feats, I see a bit that says 'Electricity travels at the very least at 134216 mph (215999,714 km/h)'. Where exactly does this fact come from? Does anyone know?

@Ant

But it shows that he did destroy it in one blow, and if he didn't, why does it say "Destroyed a cruise ship" in his profile? Am doing besides, from what I said, the pillars he destroyed are huge, longer than more than 3-5 hours at least, and didn't Dark state that he had higher tier feats as well? Along with Building level feats?

I do not know about other feats. I just remember reading this story in Don Rosa's "The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck".

Basically, his enemies had tied him with chains to two pillars holding up a small 1880s flood boat, and he ripped himself free from them.

It might have been the exhaust pipes for the floodboat. I do not remember so well.

I have many comics for Scrooge and the other characters, this upgrade is small compared to the past feats i rode in the past, unfortunatly i have other verses to revise, but i can start that once i have collected all the feats.

So, i think it's better to wait for me, which wil require some time and patience, but it will also powerscale all the characters in good way withouth the topic being brought again.

So, i will close this by saying to Magolor Soul that Scrooge and the other characters have a lot feats, and the comics are similar to the marvel ones when it comes to the powerscaling for the types of characters via different feats, so i will organize and show them, which you will appreacciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back