• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scribblenauts CRT (DONE, NEED CALC)

ShionAH

He/Him
Yeah Maxwell and the entire verse is still outdated. Heres the things that needs to be added

First of all Speed: Maxwell and Flash was able to outrun a blackhole which puts them above FTL and Doppelganger also scales to it.

Maxwell helping flash win the race and scale to him

The Feat's Scan:

JvdNlJetNoHihuVWBqqL-fsdWQNVCaBzH8ZqCmULzIv9LBLL6eEPd2cZOuRSvSPU-m4m2gideGpEKM8JLwbyh9A3JC-MgJR_1tOv3WwMI3HqR5JdouR8S0OWqcEQYaF3gV4pwlwYdg=s0

Range: Maxwell and Doppelganger need an Interstaller range with this feat

Screenshot_20220416-162317_Gallery.jpg

Abilities: There was already a CRT about these but I don't see the abilities on the profiles

• Vehicular Mastery. Cars, boats, planes, mechas, rocket ships, you name it.
  • Information Analysis. He can see all the adjectives an object has applied to it.
  • Black Hole Resistance. In Unlimited and Unmasked, Maxwell and his family aren't affected by the pull of a black hole, while everyone else is.
  • Extrasensory Perception via Starite Vision or whatever it's called.
  • Self-Sustenance type 1. He can hang out in space without a suit without, y'know, being very dead. Along with everyone else in the Scribblenauts universe apparently.
  • Dimensional Travel with Lily's globe, since they teleported from the Scribblenauts universe to the DC Comics universe in Unmasked.
  • Madness Manipulation, he can of course make people insane by applying said adjective to them.
  • Limited extra Telekinesis and Existence Erasure. Maxwell can drag certain objects wherever he wants, and to the trash can to delete them. This is canon.
  • Can give himself and others Small Size type 0-2 and Large Size type 0.
  • Can give himself and others Inorganic Physiology and Cyborgization.
  • Can give himself and others resistance to fire with "fireproof" adjective.
  • Can give himself and others Bodily Weaponry with "fanged" adjective and probably others.
I don't see these on the profile.

Maxwell resist EE as well since Anti monitor couldn't erase him
Both get Spatial Manipulation by changing the sky here:

UEWc7lFXMKcIEDS9jxpMVQIkLmO18f-m-zKsXocpou9RnqOJ40QD-ZOFXvI4gb8za-_PLcZ_g51EKqmNiqWaF8TT8YxPfZCgx-cZNrh5MvqQgRJmz-qtoZmZrErCnq4rfDNcdG2e=s0

I also believe maxwell has a 2-A BFR with Lilys globe since the globe is already on the profile for teleportation with the new game Braniac was teleporting everyone away to the infinite universes

Lifting Strenght: Maxwell needs infinite LS since he can add "Liftable" to pretty much anything and lift them

Doppelganger: His profile as if right now...sucks. First of all no doppelganger is not weaker than maxwell. The whole point of doppelganger is that he is supposed to be the same power and direct opposite of Maxwell. He scales to Maxwells notebook with the 1 page he had so His abilities should be exact copies of what maxwell can do since he has the same notepads page on him He also gets Transmutation via transforming Cheeta into a minotaur I believe which means Maxwell also should get that.

That is pretty much it some other stuff might be added if I forgot anything.

Agree: 6 (@Da3ggman @DarkDragonMedeus @Artorimachi_Meteoraft @ShockingPsychic @RaveeCPN @Just_a_Random_Butler )
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Are the galaxies the size of Galaxies or are they miniature?
Pretty sure its accepted as real galaxies. Most of the stuff on scribblenauts is smaller then they should be but they are accepted as real since maxwells notebook has 2-A creation

Pretty sure its accepted as real galaxies. Most of the stuff on scribblenauts is smaller then they should be but they are accepted as real since maxwells notebook has 2-A creation
Still, Galaxy wouldn't qualify for Infinite. If he could life a universe with a timeline in it, then we're talking.

Still, Galaxy wouldn't qualify for Infinite. If he could life a universe with a timeline in it, then we're talking.
The thing is he can write "liftable" and he will lift it. It has nothing to do with his strenght

The thing is he can write "liftable" and he will lift it. It has nothing to do with his strenght
Oh, I thought that certain objects automatically had liftable, not that he could just give it to them. But honestly that kinda feels weird.

Oh, I thought that certain objects automatically had liftable, not that he could just give it to them. But honestly that kinda feels weird.
Yeah no you can lift basically anything by making them "liftable"

Wouldn't this count as game mechanics?
No because its maxwells power. By that logic scribblenauts as a whole is a game mechanic only thing that is game mechanic is wacky power scaling and thought based timestop maxwell has

Also shouldnt base maxwell varie from 9-A to 4-A? would mazwell also get radiation resistance since in the game he doesnt die from it

While I think most things can be added, there isn't a complete consensus on lifting strength and speed, so maybe save those for later
I think galactic for LS is good enough I can discuss the infinite in another CRT

Back