• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread

Just 2 inaccessible transcendece are several inaccessible cardinals beyond Mahlo?

That's right and that's just huge, the tier 0 baseline is the equivalent of the Mahlo cardinal, SCP is not just a few layers above or even an infinite number of layers above but totally beyond the possible extensions (not just once but twice).

Also , is there a difference between Inaccessible transcendece and R>F , or are they the same thing?

An inaccessible transcendence can be done by R>F, an inaccessible layer above a 1-A structure gives high 1-A, an inaccessible layer above a high 1-A structure gives 0 and similarly there may be inaccessible layers above the tier 0 baseline. This is just to illustrate but SCP would have the equivalent of a tier -2.

That's right and that's just huge, the tier 0 baseline is the equivalent of the Mahlo cardinal, SCP is not just a few layers above or even an infinite number of layers above but totally beyond the possible extensions (not just once but twice).
An inaccessible transcendence can be done by R>F, an inaccessible layer above a 1-A structure gives high 1-A, an inaccessible layer above a high 1-A structure gives 0 and similarly there may be inaccessible layers above the tier 0 baseline. This is just to illustrate but SCP would have the equivalent of a tier -2.
Ooh i got it!

Could you tell me the names of the hierarchies in SCP and their tier?

Considering EN branch has Aleph Omega

There should be 4 inaccessible transcendeces in total right?

1A+ - H1A

H1A - 0

0 to (-1)

(-1) to (-2)

Ooh i got it!

Could you tell me the names of the hierarchies in SCP and their tier?

Considering EN branch has Aleph Omega

There should be 4 inaccessible transcendeces in total right?

1A+ - H1A

H1A - 0

0 to (-1)

(-1) to (-2)

Yes, that's right, there should be 4 levels of inaccessible transcendence. I'm not an SCP expert but it seems to me that the transcendences are like this:

Narrative Stack = 1-A+
Noosphere = high 1-A (first inaccessible transcendence)
Patasphere = 0 (second inaccessible transcendence)
Proxyverse = 0 (third inaccessible transcendence)
True Authors = 0 (fourth inaccessible transcendence)
Universe Prime = 0 (is not yet on the wiki)

Yes, that's right, there should be 4 levels of inaccessible transcendence. I'm not an SCP expert but it seems to me that the transcendences are like this:

Narrative Stack = 1-A+
Noosphere = high 1-A (first inaccessible transcendence)
Patasphere = 0 (second inaccessible transcendence)
Proxyverse = 0 (third inaccessible transcendence)
True Authors = 0 (fourth inaccessible transcendence)
Universe Prime = 0 (is not yet on the wiki)
thanks so much man

But again i got more doubts about the concept of an inaccessible transcendece being over multiple large cardinals

So is it theoretically possible to reach the levels of high math with just transcendece?

Like can a verse actually reach the level of Self Reference Engine without high math?

Valarvn is interesting even if mostly because it is new but my favorite is the shark punching center.

Fifthist they are just too incoherent for me.

I also just reread the Mr. Night series so Chicago spirit is a favorite again.(it includes a stand psychic projection named under pressure and bootlegger that is just a pair of legs)

Game day has some intelligence feats for her and is article canon if we look at extended canon we find she is at least 900 years old.

FVpr4iDhXf-TUawcgUxl2_zyLNvcLZHF30ldIbpmux0.jpg

SCP influence reaching japan. The guy is the author or trigun and kekkai sense BTW

so,who are the top 10 strongest scp(in english branch)?because i will put them in a blog that i made in superpowerlisting wiki(i have like a lot of blogs in that wiki)

so,who are the top 10 strongest scp(in english branch)?because i will put them in a blog that i made in superpowerlisting wiki(i have like a lot of blogs in that wiki)
We really need to make a cosmology blog for stuff like this.

But uhh. As of now it's Universe Pime True Authors > Proxyverse Swann > Constants > LOGICIAN > 6820-A > COMPLETE(?) > ???

The rest gets complicated because of technicalities and weird scaling chains like tentacle boi being able to resist both LOGICIAN and 6820-A.

We really need to make a cosmology blog for stuff like this.

But uhh. As of now it's Universe Pime True Authors > Proxyverse Swann > Constants > LOGICIAN > 6820-A > COMPLETE(?) > ???

The rest gets complicated because of technicalities and weird scaling chains like tentacle boi being able to resist both LOGICIAN and 6820-A.
1.perfect timing
2.maybe a more specific one
3.who the **** is tentacle boi

but you can do it at least in a general way that is understandable,because for the blog i am not gonna for the top 20 strongest that are majoritaryly confusing to scale,considering that scp-2719 is not even a character,is like,a object

Thing is, we aren't really sure if there's a proper scaling chain since we tier characters based on the level of existence they operate on. Noosphere < Simosphere < Patasphere < Constants < Proxyverse < Universe Prime.

So it's hard to discern who is stronger in situations where two characters both exist vaguely high within the Noosphere.

Thing is, we aren't really sure if there's a proper scaling chain since we tier characters based on the level of existence they operate on. Noosphere < Simosphere < Patasphere < Constants < Proxyverse < Universe Prime.

So it's hard to discern who is stronger in situations where two characters both exist vaguely high within the Noosphere.
Not to mention that scp-682 can survive scp-2747, I don't think I know if that was true or it was just something made up.
also,how even (redacted)and other scps that are not part of the noosphere able to even interact to the collective unconcioness,the constants and possibly the proxyverse.

Not to mention that scp-682 can survive scp-2747, I don't think I know if that was true or it was just something made up.
also,how even (redacted)and other scps that are not part of the noosphere able to even interact to the collective unconcioness,the constants and possibly the proxyverse.
Scaling.

The only peeps with feats are LOGICIAN and 3125. Everyone else gets their tiers through scaling, hence why random low tiers have High 1-A hax.

Scaling.

The only peeps with feats are LOGICIAN and 3125. Everyone else gets their tiers through scaling, hence why random low tiers have High 1-A hax.
in those words you summed up 99% of the fictional characters who fight.
but what are the feats of logician specifically to be put above the noosphere

LOGICIAN physically is in the Simosphere but can control stuff on a Pataspheric level. So if you can harm it you qualify for High 1-A AP.

No, the Proxyverse exists in a sort of narratively platonic state

Back