• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Discussion Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/nobody-dies
"The Critic stared at the circle of metal. He stared into the thin coating of paint, literally inside its composition, then noticed the pattern of brushwork. It was not completed in discrete layers, in fact, the brushstrokes seemed to weave together in three dimensions, the dried paint tangled impossibly. It was so subtle that, in fact, nobody would ever notice it. Nobody but Nobody. He looked deeper, beyond the coating, into the metallurgical structure of the disc. The internal flow seemed to twist and turn through impossible spaces, incredible tension pulling the fabric of reality taut within the hardened disc. He looked deeper, into the molecular structure; there he saw five-dimensional warping that should, by all accounts, cause the disc to shatter into dust. The atomic structure was bent through eight dimensions, beneath that, the protons were pulled across eighteen; the constituent quarks below were crackling across twenty six and below that he could feel the tension of uncountable vectors in uncountable spaces. The Critic inhaled deeply, apprehension setting in. Ruiz cackled madly."
Why do we care about some Maniac? honestly I would've beat him to death with a stick if I got the chance

I'd really appreciate it if you didnt make a troll response to what could potentially be a massiev upgrade...

WeeklyBattles said:
I'd really appreciate it if you didnt make a troll response to what could potentially be a massiev upgrade...
Well I was being serious about beating that guy with a stick his character really wasn't making me smile....

Anyway so............. what SCP and what's the upgrade?

Anyone on Yaldabaoth's level or above...and 26-D to an uncountable number of higher dimensions.

WeeklyBattles said:
Another? This would be an upgrade to literally every God tier
Hold on, let me get my anti-Azzy gear ready.

I don't think even the government knows about the Foundation. Also, not all foundation assets are in America.

Even a branch of the FBI (UIU) is aware if the Foundation. Remember that it has to be Founded by someone.

High 1-B SCP was a thing and then the writer removed it. I saw the conversation between the writer and WeeklyBattles. Seeing as Weekly seems to be a big fan of SCP, the disappointment emanating was comedy. :-||

@Hadou Kistern found a feat from a tale hat makes the verse anywhere from 26-D to an uncountable number of higher dimensions so...

y'know... I am aware the 1-B statement is pretty blatant and clear-cut but... I'm almost 100% sure Azzy will d e s t r o y it

I mean, one of his primal functions in existence is ruin Weekly's SCP upgrades so.... yeah...

So... 1-B Foundation is approved by Azzy...

Checks checklist

Warhammer down.

DC and Marvel abstracts next.

SCPverse is Uncountable-D

Warhammer is "number so big human language can't describe it"-D or something

Yaldabaoth vs Nurgle.

Both are somewhat related to flesh.

A╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂK╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Âi╠Âd╠ ╠Â'╠ÂL╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠ÂL╠ÂI╠ÂF╠ÂE╠Â!╠Â!╠Â'╠Â

Wanted to ask, does anyone know of an SCP on the wiki who would make a good opponent for this bad guy right here? He's proving to be a bit difficult to find a match for.

Preferably one who can take on the superior of his two incarnations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back