• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-871 regen downgrade

I'm not sure what it's based on. It's been there since the page was first created.

We tried to downgrade its regen in 2 different threads, but we never reached a conclusion, despite the majority agreeing: this is the 3rd thread. Now that the spam is over though, nobody cares abotuSCP-871 anymore, so...

Still agree with the downgrade though.

We should also mention the cake's potentially higher tier.

" It would presumably not stop duplicating after then. "

I doubt a continuous spree of duplication coming from the cake would surpass a High 6-A tier, which will come no where near of becoming "potentially" higher. Besides, its presumed to duplicate, so the feat isn't 100% right.

Duplication would pass High 6-A. It would go all the way to universal.

Well, would said duplication destroy and/or warp the universe if it ever were to reach that extent? Also, from what I remember, SCP-871 would need a surface to regenerate and spawn on.

WeeklyBattles said:
The downgrades have been accepted for months now, why they havent been applied yet confuses me
My dood. You just need to enter 871's page anf edit it.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Well, would said duplication destroy and/or warp the universe if it ever were to reach that extent? Also, from what I remember, SCP-871 would need a surface to regenerate and spawn on.
Also it doesn't need to destroy and/or warp the universe to be considered 3-A. Characters can reach 3-A by sheer size.

Oh yeah, I forgot about sheer sized characters too. It's just that I haven't seen any character who has the sheer size as large as that of the entire observable universe.

Back