• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs The Culexus Assassin

How high does 682 resistance to power null go? seeing as assassin has one option to win and it's probably unlikely to work this is probably a stomp.

Blackcurrant91 said:
How high does 682 resistance to power null go? seeing as assassin has one option to win and it's probably unlikely to work this is probably a stomp.
682's resistance to SCP-1237-L is only 3D, I'm not sure about SCP-PC-003 but I'd be surprised if that was above 3D.

Ok then I guess it's ok. If there's no actual justification for why regular Space Marine are that level.

Which key is this for SCP? Article Canon or Extended?

I think we can agree all those abilities are gone.

The Assassins can also steal their opponents power rather than nullifying it and amp themselves with the Animus Speculum. They can avoid attacks by shifting in and out of the warp. They can also become invisible to the point where even Daemons cannot see them. Their grenades can make the opponents own powers destroy themselves from within.

depends, is the tyranid hive mind stronger SCP-343 ?

If yes, then Culexus can kill 682

if no, then he can't

The hivemind are supposed to be on the low end oc the WH scale iirc so thye should be about equal to 343

@Junko Yes but that wont help them kill 682 as they dont have trhe ability tp null 682's type 8 immortality

Anyone within the Assassin's general vicinity will have any psychic, magic, and reality warping powers disabled. SCP-343's powers are a form of reality warping, so 682's immortality gets cut off.

Back