• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs The Avatar of Calamity

By draining it to the point where it can't move anymore. It also temporarily severs the connection with its true self so there is that as well I guess.

Isn't that scaled down accordingly to the 3-D battle? I was talking about whatever 3-D non-corporeal equivalent.

I mean the AoC is the projection of a "at least 2-A" entity but i'm not saying "kill UKG or it doesn't die"

Hmmm I see. Then inconclusive if it can come back from the BFR in less than a week, AoC if it can't.

Kaltias said:
Hmmm I see. Then inconclusive if it can come back from the BFR in less than a week, AoC if it can't.
The duplicates only means to buy some times for AoC until it reached the point where it can One-shot 682 and survives its universal destruction via death.

AoC can just do that.

I mean, because "at least 2-A" characters can't. That, and it's absolutely unreachable for beings who are omnipresent throughout the multiverse on top of the fact that it would be weakened by the drain, as well. What's its best feat of coming back within a week?

@Kal All of its parallel universe/pocket reality BFR feats happened in a few hours, with the Ravelwoods feat happening in a few years only due to basically being tailor made to be 500% inescapable for 682.

@Weekly except the BFR faced here is a timeline in a non-existent multiverse, so it sounds (judging by the fact that it took a few hours for it to come back from an alternate universe) that it should be enough time for AoC to become strong enough to one shot or to win via SBA.

@SD 2 hours is the fastest, most recent time (They have gradually been getting shorter and shorter) unless you want to count 2521 being flat out unable to BFR 682 at all.

It's definitely far worse than your average parallel universe BFR, but from the sound of things 682 can probably come back in time.

So, inconclusive. AoC can't get rid of it, but 682 gets drained each time it tries to evolve so it ain't killing the AoC either.

Actually, has he moved in a void?

If not, then he might not even be able to adapt to the BFR to begin with.

That's not how it works, it doesn't necessarily have the same properties at all.

The duplicates only means to buy some times for AoC until it reached the point where it can One-shot 682 and survives its universal destruction via death.

I still votes for AoC for ^this reason.

Back