• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs The Avatar of Calamity

Gonna go for AoC fra

Most of what he can do, she can do better.

And if she doesn't have it, she gets it. And does it better.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
@Sir Apparently, the damn gecko essence is 1-B, and its 3-D incarnation is just a shell.
Explains how it survived the Ravelwoods.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
How is it unfair? It's probably the only way now for AoC to take down 682. If we restrict that, then this match would be all but pointless since pretty sure the lizard won't go down by everything that had been mentioned. It's not like AoC can do it immediately.
Because its literally infinitely stronger than what 682 can handle.

Sir Ovens said:
Actually curious to know if 682 can counter absorb being absorbed.
And if that results in the falsling in turn adapting to counter being absorbed themselves.
Yes, 682 has resisted absoption multiple times

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Exactly, 682 can pretty much take down AoC via numerous ways, but to do that, he must have through the army of hia duplicates first. His Low 2-C death isn't even restricted anyway.
Also SD, are you voting?
From what im seeing 682 has no way to take down the AOC

SomebodyData said:
Gonna go for AoC fra
Most of what he can do, she can do better.

And if she doesn't have it, she gets it. And does it better.
That doesnt explain how she can kill 682 though

I'm asking if this will turn into an infinite absobsion contest as both 682 and the falslings seem to be able to absorb and counter absorbing through adapting.

I doubt she would even need body hop, SCP still needs to get past a city's worth of wraiths. (And thats if the rest of them don't come flying from around the arena.)

Sir Ovens said:
I'm asking if this will turn into an infinite absobsion contest as both 682 and the falslings seem to be able to absorb and counter absorbing through adapting.
The duplicates only means to buy some times for AoC until it reached the point where it can One-shot 682 and survives its universal destruction via death.

WeeklyBattles said:
Honestly, the 2-A attack needs to be restricted
Again, this match would be pointless if we restrict that. 682 won't go down even while facing his army of his duplicates as you pointed out. AoC won't have a way to beat him.

Also, read above, it doesn't need to be 2-A. But it could reaches the point where AoC can one shot him and survives the universal destruction.

Completely unrelated question, but is AoC of Earth?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Homu If its allowed its a stomp. Basically anything that delves into tier 2 is a stomp against 682.
A stomp isn't only about stats. A stomp fight is where one side has literally no way to put down the other side.

AoC two main offense are useless here (as you pointed out). It can't drains the lizard due 1-B essense and it most likely can't BFR him as well. Duplication isn't working too due that your argument about 682 adapt faster than the duplicates due fighting multiples opponent at once. And with that, AoC has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to put down the damn lizard....Except for one shotting him after getting strong enough to do that and survives its universal destruction.

682 however, will eventually overwhelmed the army of his duplicates and goes for AoC next. Basically he has a way to beat AoC.

Now, with all due respect, let us switch side and please tell me how AoC gonna beat him without the method I mentioned above?

BFR won't work.

Absorption won't work.

I think becoming higher end Low 2-C should do it.

@homu The Point im making is that the AoC literally has to resort to something infinitely stronger than 682 in order to beat him. In any other thread this would be restricted by default.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Homu If its allowed its a stomp. Basically anything that delves into tier 2 is a stomp against 682.
If its like this then most of its win is going to be remove.

John985 said:
WeeklyBattles said:
If its like this then most of its win is going to be remove.
How? The only tier 2 682 has a win against is Rick Sanchez and he's a glass cannon with prep and equipment

AoC surely can't defend against Ea from Gilgamesh and Existence Erasure from Altair. Don't see why it should be removed just because of one ability.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
AoC surely can't defend against Ea from Gilgamesh and Existence Erasure from Altair. Don't see why it should be removed just because of one ability.
It's still a 2-a attack

The drain isn't a 2-A attack. It's an hax that affect 2-As. It's like the Emperor's erasure (kinda)

AoC BFR didn't send you to a pocket dimension, it litteraly sends you to nonexiatence "timeline", hence why UKG was in her shield because Madoka has already destroyed the "world of witches" and changed it into "the world of wraith". And EA caps at 5-B, it ain't breaking out something that can contains a 2-A. That's an NLF.

This.

Also legitimately, I never said that the drain kill it. Just that it should be enough to incapacitate.

KO is a mere hour and Madoka definitely wasn't needing such a small timeframe in order to recover.

Back