• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 682 Vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the lizard still wins. He pounds her into the ground enough to make her give up. Fights don't last until the heat death of the universe, even with immortal opponents. That and pretty sure the mindhax would work as she has no resistance. It may not be tier 1 or passive, but it still exists.

Yeah, while tier 1 mindhax is not legit. It's still usable + doggie adaption + hax gives a quite neat win in my opinion

Rikimarox2 said:
I Thought Scp 999's Mind Manipulation Could Affect Scarlet king at it's Full Potential?
Yeah. At it's full potential. Which is faaaaaar from what anything we've seen of 999 currently.

Rikimarox2 said:
I Thought Scp 999's Mind Manipulation Could Affect Scarlet king at it's Full Potential?
Said SCP has yet to reach his full potential so why we would think it has tier 1 mindhax when it has yet to demonstrate it

WeeklyBattles said:
Both are invalid. Iapitus's thread didn't even mention Bookmaker not being a seal.

And my thread, no one disagreed about Bookmaker being invalid, they just decided it should be on "kumagawa's level" instead of "the level of a minus".

Bookmaker is a seal so Medaka still takes this. If any of those did actually conclude that Bookmaker is NOT a seal, we would see the downgrade.

Adaptation is worthless since Bookmaker doesn't care about it.

1-B mind hax is good, encounter stops it before it does anything meaning full. What are the other means?

I See, So Scp 999 Still haven't Reached its Full potential. So His Mind Manipulation isn't Tier 1 Yet.

But Still, The Lizard Has Some More Hax that Could Affect Medaka.

This is obviously a stomp. 682 is far and above anything Medaka can fight. But let's humor this for now. Let's say Medaka does somehow kill 682, she then has to survive the colapse of her universe, which she won't.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
This is obviously a stomp. 682 is far and above anything Medaka can fight. But let's humor this for now. Let's say Medaka does somehow kill 682, she then has to survive the colapse of her universe, which she won't.
Ok then challenge accepted:

1. Why can't she survive universe collapse exactly? Not only can she regenerate but she also has Encounter (who may i remind u was stated to be stronger than All Fiction). It's still normal dmg, and let's not forget about "she will just hop onto another universe" , she has "universe creation" on her profile now as well as the fact that she has shown capabilities of crossing universes at will

2. Medaka won't even kill 682, she will just seal him. 1 seal a day keeps 682 away amirite?

Book Maker is not a seal, its Stat Reduction bordering on Power Null, and Medaka has to physically harm her opponent with a screw in order for it to work, which wont happen against a 4-B opponent

A╠Ân╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠ÂM╠Âe╠Âd╠Âa╠Âk╠Âa╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âo╠Âr╠Âa╠Ây╠Â!╠Â

Firephoenixearl said:
1. Why can't she survive universe collapse exactly? Not only can she regenerate but she also has Encounter (who may i remind u was stated to be stronger than All Fiction). It's still normal dmg, and let's not forget about "she will just hop onto another universe" , she has "universe creation" on her profile now as well as the fact that she has shown capabilities of crossing universes at will
Because if 682 dies the universe is instantly erased. Medaka does not have Low Godly regen which is required to survive that kind of thing, and none of that will help her if she's instantly erased if 682 dies

WeeklyBattles said:
Book Maker is not a seal, its Stat Reduction bordering on Power Null, and Medaka has to physically harm her opponent with a screw in order for it to work, which wont happen against a 4-B opponent
What? What does 4-B have to do with screwing? Again it's NOT A POWER NULLIFICATION, how many scans from the actual manga do i need to show you, as well as the wiki saying "her existence was SEALED OFF" and "he menaged to SEAL Ajimu" and kumagawa being called a "SEAL user" for you to understand that it's not a "power nullification"? Stat Reduction, power nullification: Sealing everything that makes you special, be it strength, speed, intelligence, abilities, all are sealed. It's NOT a power nullification.

After a small rant, back to normal, Medaka just bookmakers.

Its not sealing them off, all it does is lower their attributes down to Medaka's level, and as blatantly stated on her profile, she needs to physically damage them with a screw for it to work

WeeklyBattles said:
Because if 682 dies the universe is instantly erased. Medaka does not have Low Godly regen which is required to survive that kind of thing, and none of that will help her if she's instantly erased if 682 dies
Mind read FTW. She learns he can instantly erase the unvierse, so she just hops on to another universe and erases the universe 682 is in herself.

Firephoenixearl said:
Rikimarox2 said:
The Problem is, She Wouldn't Instantly Use Bookmaker.
This is bloodlusted brother, this is bloodlusted.
I Know she is bloodlusted, But still, She Would Use AF, Scar Dead, And other Abilities, She Wouldn't start With Bookmaker Right away.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its not sealing them off, all it does is lower their attributes down to Medaka's level, and as blatantly stated on her profile, she needs to physically damage them with a screw for it to work
Omg, kumagawa used bookmaker on Ajimu and it was called "sealing" and you say "it's not a seal", how does that make sense?. Srsly im so tempted to make a CRT about this soon.

Book Maker: A Minus copied from Kumagawa, allowing Medaka to impale her foe with a special screw that brings the target's body, spirit, technique, intellect, and talent down to Kumagawa's level. Although the attack itself does virtually no damage, the screw "soils the heart", which can destroy the ambition and drive of most individuals.

She has to be able to physically damage them for it to work

WeeklyBattles said:
Book Maker: A Minus copied from Kumagawa, allowing Medaka to impale her foe with a special screw that brings the target's body, spirit, technique, intellect, and talent down to Kumagawa's level. Although the attack itself does virtually no damage, the screw "soils the heart", which can destroy the ambition and drive of most individuals.
She has to be able to physically damage them for it to work
"does no physical dmg" That thing pierced Ajimu. And again All Fiction used on time am i right?

Also i assume you are missing Kumagawa's profile where it says "durability negation (can ignore durability by spawining screws directly inside his foes)". Bookmaker ftw.

Rikimarox2 said:
I Know she is bloodlusted, But still, She Would Use AF, Scar Dead, And other Abilities, She Wouldn't start With Bookmaker Right away.
Why would she use them, what's the actual reasoning behind Bookmaker won't be used first? These things don't count in bloodlusted.

Firephoenixearl said:
Rikimarox2 said:
Why would she use them, what's the actual reasoning behind Bookmaker won't be used first? These things don't count in bloodlusted.
"Definitio of bloodlust : the desire to kill or to see people killed."

She is Bloodlusted, Meaning She is Willing to kill no matter what. What proves that she Would Use Bookmaker first? Because Medaka Always Uses AF And Scar Dear Most of the time.

Medaka is not Kumagawa, she does not have the ability to do that. And doing little damage =/= doing no physical damage, and does not change the fact that she physically has to pierce her opponent to use it.

Yeah, she used it because of The Hero, which wont work on 682

Wow this is a shit storm. and no, since the screw does no damage. if it does no damage then i don't see how it would need to damage in order to work. is this what its been like since i've been gone?

Rikimarox2 said:
"Definitio of bloodlust : the desire to kill or to see people killed."

She is Bloodlusted, Meaning She is Willing to kill no matter what. What proves that she Would Use Bookmaker first? Because Medaka Always Uses AF And Scar Dear Most of the time.
Ok...when has she used All Fiction or Scar Dead? xD

Bloodlusted in vs battles means they want to win at ALL COSTS, so they will open up with their best strategies without wasting time. For example, if DBS manga goku were in a bloodlusted match he wouldn't open with a strong punch, but rather with Hakkai. Bookmaker is the strongest Minus.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Wow this is a shit storm. and no, since the screw does no damage. if it does no damage then i don't see how it would need to damage in order to work. is this what its been like since i've been gone?
Oh that's not even the worst of it, Bookmaker is not even a seal apparently.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Because she has to physically impale her opponent for it to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back