• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 682 Vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book Maker is on her profile tho, idk what you mean. Its listed under the power null aspect, but it has been agreed that Book Maker is also sealing on this wiki

WeeklyBattles said:
Book Maker is not sealing, this has been brought up and debunked before
it isn't? when was this brought up?

I'm actually neither here no there on it tbh, because it being Power Null just means that Styles get another indirect upgrade

682 doesn't have existence erasure, only a resistance to it

682 does have its insta black holes and mind erasure though

Rikimarox2 said:
It's For Physical Body Only, Not Souls. Not sure if that would Defeat Medaka.
EE for the body? hm...

So for beat her, you have to incap it without killing her (she will come back thanks to Lol fiction) like Mind Hax

would Weighted Words do anything to it?

Can Medaka copy its immortality/regen?

If no to both, then I vote inconclusive since it doesn't seem like either can put the other one down for good.

Walking Strawman said:
would Weighted Words do anything to it? hold
Can Medaka copy its immortality/regen?

If no to both, then I vote inconclusive since it doesn't seem like either can put the other one down for good.
Medaka Can't Copy Regen

@WeeklyBattles Black Hole is not enough, it does not affect his soul and Mind so she can use AF for causality Null BH and Resurect, also Mind Erasure, Maybe? but she has resistance to Mind manip so IDK

The way I see, this match ends one of two ways, depending on if 682's stuff can incapacitate Medaka.

1. If 682 can: Stomp as 682 can ultimately defeat Medaka without Medaka being able to really do anything in return.

2. if 682 can't: Inconclusive as they both have no way to really defeat each other.

iirc she has before, she mentioned off handedly that her wounds would regenerate on their own at one point. I could find scans later but I'm pretty sure Fire boy would pull them out before I ever do lol

TheC2 said:
The way I see, this match ends one of two ways, depending on if 682's stuff can incapacitate Medaka.
1. If 682 can: Stomp as 682 can ultimately defeat Medaka without Medaka being able to really do anything in return.

2. if 682 can't: Inconclusive as they both have no way to really defeat each other.
^This

I'm suprised this isn't considered a stomp, but fine. Medaka still has no chance to win. I have to go to work now, but I'll be back later. Set your clocks.

Based on the rules of this wiki? probably not. I mean she can copy All Fiction which can undo existence erasure, but that's probably comparing apples to oranges.

Alright, after looking everything over this is absolutly a stomp. And I'll prove it.

AP and Durability: Medaka cannot even scratch 682. OP stated 4-B 682, which is Solar System level AP and Dura. Medaka's Moon Level hit are equivilant to a flea bouncing up against me. But that was the obvious stuff, maybe Medaka's skills can take the win? Spoiler: They can't.

Reading Minds and Weighted Words: Reading Minds is actually mistitled as it's actually reading emotions. 682 only ever feels hate so useless. As for Weighted Words, 682 is immune to 668's effects. 668 is knife that broadcasts a psychic wave that makes any sentient being calm and complacent if they have Psionic Resistance index of 97 or lower. 682's PRI is stated to be far above that.

Five Focus: Medaka would need to be able to scratch 682 it inflict anything in the first place, but besides 682 already has Disease Manipulation and Biological Manipulation so he could probably just spit out whatever she inflicted himwith anyway.

Scar Dead: As stated before, 682 is immune to things that have harmed him in the past.

Ice Fire: See above about AP and Durability.

Raff-Rafflesia: 682's most basic feat is too survive being constantly submerged in hydrochloric acid. Besides that I belive that 682's 4-B form is larger then Jupiter? Yeah, no one was even considering this one.

Alright, on to the big three. Medaka's best chance at taking the win. Both Book Maker and All Fiction have been dicussed so just a brief recap, 682 is resistant to noth Power Null and Existence Erasure, plus 682 resisted having his past rewriten so cool.

What I really want to talk about is "The Hero". Has anyone ever read "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Tried To Kill SCP―682 Permanently But Failed"? Great read, epic battle scene towards the end, thing is it used to be called "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Can And Will Kill SCP―682 Permanently if it So Much As Spots That Damn Lizard". The book was written by Foundation scientest ina an atempt to kill 682. The SCP Foundation has an SCP that is a pair of book ends that make whatever book is placed between the real. Anything in the room when it is activated is drawn into the book and made to follow the plot of said book. 682 was drawn into the above mentioned book, the book that was written with 682's death, and instead, not only won the fight, but changed the physical copy of said book to include the subsiquent fight and victory over plot.

Now that that's setteled, let's talk about Medaka. All Fiction is pretty broken. No matter how many times 682 pounds Medaka into the dirt, All Fiction will just erase her death and the fight continues. No what I wanna look at is 682's Mind Manipulation. It's stated on his profile that 682 can release radio waves that force people to forget entire concepts. It's also stated that these can effet the Scarlet King, who is by the way 682's daddy.

TLDR: This is a stomp for 682

Wow, guys how are you even disregarding Bookmaker as a Power Null? Here is the wiki calling Bookmaker a seal:

Summary
Najimi Ajimu (Õ«ëÕ┐âÚÖó Òü¬ÒüÿÒü┐, Ajimu Najimi) is the founder of Hakoniwa Academy and the creator of the Flask Plan. Her partner is Hanten Shiranui. The leader of the Not Equals, Ajimu has been absent for three years after being sealed by Misogi Kumagawa. (sealed, the only ability that Kumagawa has besides AF is Bookmaker)

Not enough? Here is more:

Attack Potency: City Block level, likely Multi-City Block level physically (Defeated the Plus 6 and members of Class 13 on his own, one of which had enough durability to tank a small explosion and another capable of taking Kurokami Medaka's best attack. Comparable to Shiranui Hansode). Unknow with All Fiction (It was stated that his lack of full control over his powers could wind up with him erasing all of existence. Also, combining it with Book Maker Managed to seal Najimi, but according to Kumagawa, he was only as successful as he was because she herself wanted to be held; he sealed an exact copy of Ajimu with little difficulty so it is unclear to what extent his success relied on her consent (again calling it "sealing)

Why do you think Kumagawa has "resistance to sealing" on his profile?

Let me show you more:

Using a sealing technique like that of KUMAGAWA's (kumagawa is the original user of Bookmaker btw, in case any of you didn't know that yet)

Kumagawa managed to escape himself...is is because you are the same kind of "SEAL-TECHNIQUE" USER?

It's a SEAL that took even ajimu 3 years to remove.

Their existence was sealed off by my....

The fact that i was able to return, even if SEALED, is good proof of that

Seriously, Bookmaker IS a seal, it seals everthing that makes you special. Don't treat it as a "power null" just cus it's easier to describe.

Again, back to my point. Medaka takes this via Bookmaker.

Sealing is a useful term to describe it, but since it doesn't follow the wiki's definition of sealing, it won't be counted as such.

This spam got me to look into Medaka Box, it was made by the same creator as Monogatari? I'm gonna give this shit a read soon.

Anyway, stomp in 682's favor. A convoluted as **** stomp due to how complex both profiles are, but a stomp nonetheless. It's called the Hard-to-destroy Reptile for a reason.

Ok so it's a power null, but it's a seal right? Srsly? He was called a "style" user. You are all like "power null can also seal", u forget that "a seal can also power null", it's seals everything, and it's called a "seal" in every single point when it's talked about it. Yet it's still a power null? Yeah no, Life Zero is a power null. Kumagawa has Resistance to Sealing on his profile from "bookmaker". A seal inside the card and bookmaker were BOTH CALLED SEALS. Bookmaker is a sealing ability, end of story. Now from what i heard here, 682 doesn't have reistance to sealing and will therefore be affected by Bookmaker.

Medaka using Bookmaker, is not a problem here, she's bloodlusted.

Conclusion: Medaka takes this. Not a stomp cus it's not 1 sided. Medaka just has what she needs to beat 682 (just spawn bookmaker inside of him).

Bookmaker is overrated and trash abilities,move on kid.

Joke aside,I'm still think this might be stomp,but seeing Fire argument is seems legit,welp waiting for Weekly to come here.

Weekly did say that Bookmaker being sealing has been debunked. But I'll leave that explantion to Weekly, who probably know the reasoning for that.

This seems to be an argument of definition. This may be just a case of overlap, like how Soul Sealing is a subset of Soul Manipulation.

TheC2 said:
Weekly did say that Bookmaker being sealing has been debunked. But I'll leave that explantion to Weekly, who probably know the reasoning for that.
This seems to be an argument of definition. This may be just a case of overlap, like how Soul Sealing is a subset of Soul Manipulation.
I don't see any way to debunk something that has been called a "seal" every single time, the user has been called a seal user and his profile says he has reisistance to sealing which comes from his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back