• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 682 Vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Strawman on this. I'm neither here nor there on it being sealing or power null. Know why?

Because then it results in an indirect upgrade for Style users and iihiko. Tho you disagree with my interpritation of how Styles work, so I guess you only see a downside here. I do think that it is sealing tho, but the people who say that its null probably don't realise that its just a boost for style users

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
"Book Maker: Kumagawa's original Minus, requiring him to impale his foe with a large screw."
Close the stomp please.
AND you completely missed the "durability negation" part eh? And dude....All Fiction on time she can literally use a pillow to break through his durability, let alone. Bookmaker DOES NOT DEAL PHYSICAL DMG. Ajimu would have been not affected by it. Kumagawa doesn't have the required strength to pierce ajimu.

Whar weekly is saying is that she has to actually hit 682 to power null, which considering the passive mindhax isn't going to happen. Also, hasn't 682 resisted stronger power null before?

WeeklyBattles said:
Because she has to physically impale her opponent for it to work
yeah, "impale" but it doesn't seem to rely on durability since it does no damage. point is, i don't think it matters who exactly you are impaling sionce no damage is getting done anyway. it should take about as much effort to not damage a rock as it does to not damage a planet lol

@Lapitus No, the point is that the attack does little damage. She still has to actually impale her opponent, which isnt happening against an opponent with 4-B Durability

Firephoenixearl said:
AND you completely missed the "durability negation" part eh? And dude....All Fiction on time she can literally use a pillow to break through his durability, let alone. Bookmaker DOES NOT DEAL PHYSICAL DMG. Ajimu would have been not affected by it. Kumagawa doesn't have the required strength to pierce ajimu.
Durability negation by spawning screws inside his opponent, which Medaka cant do. Book Maker requires physical damage to work on the opponent. In Kumugawa's case he spawns them inside the opponent which does ignore durability but Medka cant do that.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Lapitus No, the point is that the attack does little damage. She still has to actually impale her opponent, which isnt happening against an opponent with 4-B Durability
Flat screws would be enough to impale the normal human. Literally a screw without a pointy side. I wonder how that is possible.

...I'm honestly surprised this has gone on this long. Doesn't SCP-682 just blink and Medaka dies. At best, it's inconclusive, since there's no way Medaka survives universe bust via "lol PIS"

Firephoenixearl said:
Flat screws would be enough to impale the normal human. Literally a screw without a pointy side. I wonder how that is possible.
What does that have to do with anything...?

WeeklyBattles said:
Durability negation by spawning screws inside his opponent, which Medaka cant do. Book Maker requires physical damage to work on the opponent. In Kumugawa's case he spawns them inside the opponent which does ignore durability but Medka cant do that.
Not exactly, he used the "spawn inside the opponent" thingy when he used Bookmaker, and ONLY that time (he has never used it without bookmaker). And again, Medaka can do everything kumagawa can much better. The End is NASTY.

22Easy said:
...I'm honestly surprised this has gone on this long. Doesn't SCP-682 just blink and Medaka dies. At best, it's inconclusive, since there's no way Medaka survives universe bust via "lol PIS"
She has more than just "lol PIS" on her side doe. Do u know about Medaka's universe crossing? Oh and her regen too.

Firephoenixearl said:
Not exactly, he used the "spawn inside the opponent" thingy when he used Bookmaker, and ONLY that time (he has never used it without bookmaker). And again, Medaka can do everything kumagawa can much better. The End is NASTY.
Prove she can spawn screws inside her opponent. Actual physical proof.

22Easy said:
lol PIS gets nulled by 682's plot manip resistance

WeeklyBattles said:
Prove she can spawn screws inside her opponent. Actual physical proof.
She does everything Kumagawa can. And again, All Fiction on time and she can literally take 1 billion years and FINALLY pierce through him.

Firephoenixearl said:
22Easy said:
She has more than just "lol PIS" on her side doe. Do u know about Medaka's universe crossing? Oh and her regen too.
"Her Regen" is not an argument. Like I said. SCP-682 blinks and kills Medaka. Also, regardless of bloodlust or not, she won't know to universe cross, even if she could, which she apparently can't since it's not on her profile, which is what we use to do vs battles.

22Easy said:
"Her Regen" is not an argument. Like I said. SCP-682 blinks and kills Medaka. Also, regardless of bloodlust or not, she won't know to universe cross, even if she could, which she apparently can't since it's not on her profile, which is what we use to do vs battles.
Universe creation is on her profile and she has crossed universes before.

And how is regen not an argument if you say "blink and kill". What does he do exactly?

Firephoenixearl said:
22Easy said:
Universe creation is on her profile and she has crossed universes before.
And how is regen not an argument if you say "blink and kill". What does he do exactly?
He means that the AP gap is so huge that 682 could literally kill her by blinking.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Fire, stop bringing up powers we have established this wiki does not allow her to use in combat
U mean the universe stuff? The wiki agreed, her universe creation is on her profile and she has shown ability to cross them. Imma just make a CRT doe.

Firephoenixearl said:
Iapitus The Impaler said:
Fire, stop bringing up powers we have established this wiki does not allow her to use in combat
U mean the universe stuff? The wiki agreed, her universe creation is on her profile and she has shown ability to cross them. Imma just make a CRT doe.
If she has universe creation her profile then how is she not at least 3-A? Creating a universe is a 3-A feat even at it's absolute worst.

22Easy said:
^ and Her Regenerationn isn't even that good. She could regenerate her heart, but that's it. SCP-682 obliterates her by farting.
She can regenerate from having her mind literally obliterated. And her All Fiction will bring her back from "DEATH" i don't see how the AP is a factor when she literally comes back to life as though "she never took any dmg".

The Wright Way said:
If she has universe creation her profile then how is she not at least 3-A? Creating a universe is a 3-A feat even at it's absolute worst.
Don't ask me, just read "universe creation" on her profile. But again physical destruction is useless.

Nevermind, she has pocket reality creation which isn't the same as creating a full-fledged universe. Good thing 682 resists BFR so she can't just trap him in there.

Firephoenixearl said:
22Easy said:
SCP-682 power nulls after getting annoyed by it.
Yeah...speed equalized, he gets Bookmakered.
Hasn't it been established bookmaker has to actually impale the opponent? Medaka trying to impale SCP-682 is like an Ant trying to tear you to shreds.

Mr. Common Sense said:
Resistance doesn't equal immunity. So, all we have to do if figure out the level of what he resisted and compare it to Bookmark.
Medaka hasn't used bookmaker on a 4-B level before. That's all we need to know to establish she won't hurt him with bookmaker. Besides. SCP-682 just power nulls it.

22Easy said:
Hasn't it been established bookmaker has to actually impale the opponent? Medaka trying to impale SCP-682 is like an Ant trying to tear you to shreds.
It doesn't deal physical damage, just soils the "heart". Everyone would have died from getting bookmakered or screamed in pain, none of which do.

Mr. Common Sense said:
Resistance doesn't equal immunity. So, all we have to do if figure out the level of what he resisted and compare it to Bookmark.
No, we don't, because this shouldn't be a serious conversation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back