• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 682 Vs Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Powerful is Medaka's Resistance To Mind Manipulation? Because SCP 682's Mind Manipulation Could Potentially Affect Scarlet King, Which are, Hyperversal.

Rikimarox2 said:
How Powerful is Medaka's Resistance To Mind Manipulation? Because SCP 682's Mind Manipulation Could Affect Scarlet King, Which are, Hyperversal.
It's not as much "mind resistance". Think of it more like "Regenerationn", the mind version of Regenerationn. Since Medaka can just brainwash herself back to normal, she got brainwashed and was made to go fight her friends, then she just brainwashed herself and went back to normal.

The Problem is, It's Not Mind Control, It's Mind Erasure, It erases Your Mind From Existence. Can she regenerate from that?

Rikimarox2 said:
The Problem is, It's Not Mind Control, It's Mind Erasure, It erases Your Mind. Can she regenerate from that?
Erase the mind? It IS possible, though you have to go into more details on how it works and how it erases and stuff if you can.

There's Not Much Details About, But from all i know, It had the Potential To affect A Higher Dimensional Being, That Being, Scarlet King.

Rikimarox2 said:
There's Not Much Details About, But from all i know, It had the Potential To affect A Higher Dimensional Being, That Being, Scarlet King.
But like what does it do? Erase ur brain from existence? And how is it done, via Existence Erasure or Causality Manipulation? Is it passive? Does it require contact or is it an attack (example a wave or something). These are all important things i need to know.

Erases your Mind From Existence.

Pretty sure it is Passive.

Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect the Scarlet King.

Rikimarox2 said:
Erases your Mind From Existence.
Yes, It is Passive.

Can release radio waves making people forget entire concepts, Was able to absorb and weaponize SCP-999's mind-altering effect which have the potential to affect the Scarlet King.
That still doesn't explain anything. How does it erase, via Existence Erasure or Causality Manipulation?

Passive, u mean his very existence will launch waves? Like he doesn't need to activate this power or anything? Are the waves omni directional?

Erase entire concepts, how is that related to mind erasure? Radio waves, how fast are these? Normal speed radio waves or special ones?

With the explanation given up till now, Medaka can lolnope it. See if you can answer the rest.

Not Sure about the Whole Via Existence erasure or the Other thing, I'll let someone who has more Knowledge in Scp to answer that.

And yes, His Very Existence Will Launch Waves. Not Sure about the speed, It wasn't Specified.

His Radio Waves Erases Entire Concepts, But this is before He Weaponized Scp 999's Mind Manipulation Which Could Potentially Affect The Scarlet King iirc.

Rikimarox2 said:
Not Sure about the Whole Via Existence erasure or the Other thing, I'll let someone who has more Knowledge in Scp to answer that.
And yes, His Very Existence Will Launch Waves. Not Sure about the speed, It wasn't Specified.

His Radio Waves Erases Entire Concepts, But this is before He Weaponized Scp 999's Mind Manipulation Which Could Potentially Affect The Scarlet King iirc.
Ok so Medaka will lolnope it. Here is why:

1. If it's existence erasure, All Fiction will bring the mind back, it has brought the mind back automatically before, not on erasure level, but with the way All Fiction works it can bring it back from Existence Erasure. Im not so sure on whether it will work on Causality Manipulation, but All Fiction might only work if it's a stronger.

2. Radio Waves are bit too slow for Medaka. She's FTW.

3. Encounter will stop the waves from connecting with Medaka to begin with.

4. Kumagawa was acting normaly after having his brain stabbed, so that may go to show that All Fiction can erase the importance of a brain, im not so sure about it.

So that's like 4 (there may be more, i'll need to investigate) layers of security there. Medaka won't be affected by the mind hax. Any other way to win for SCP?

Well, I'm Not very Knowledgable With SCP's So...I'll Wait Until Someone Else Answers Your Questions.

DodoNova2 said:
All Fiction Can't Bring back something who are Erased so She can't Bring her Mind back
"Erased by All Fiction". All Fiction is Causality Manipulation, not Existence Erasure.

Just so that everyone learns the difference:

Existence Erasure instantly erases someone form existence, from that poin onward he will not exist

Causality Manipulation erases someone from every timeline making it as though "they have never existed"

Speed is equalized so the radio waves are the same speed as Medaka

Physical damage to the brain =/= mind hax

WeeklyBattles said:
Speed is equalized so the radio waves are the same speed as Medaka
Physical damage to the brain =/= mind hax
Same speed is still slow, you can never catch someone moving at the exact same speed as you.

No it's physical destruction vs existence erasure. Still one doesn't go around with a non functioning brain. But then again that's like the last measure. The measure that makes it absolutely useless, are the others valid doe?

WeeklyBattles said:
@Fire The radio waves arent causing physical destruction or existence erasure
They are erasing the mind right? That's existence erasure. Explain this part pls, riki didn't give me a good enough explanation.

Rikimarox2 said:
Hence why it really isn't tier 1 mindhax

The feat has yet to happen. Maybe it will, but for now it is definitely not of such potency

WeeklyBattles said:
@Fire No, its erasing memories. Thats not existence erasure, thats just mind hax.
It erases memories? It's not such a big deal then. All Fiction can do the same. And again, my other points about why it won't work.

Does he have any other means to beat Medaka? Mind hax is not good enough, Medaka does have ways around it. Up till now we know Medaka has a bookmaker win condition, what does 682 have?

Good .... I vote 682 via Tier 1 Mind Hax, Medaka does not have the means to counter it, it has no way to resist a Mind hax of such a level, All Fiction can not be useful because she has to use it with a thought for it to be effective except that here she can not because of Mind hax

Her having an ability that erases memories doesnt justify 682's memory erasure not working, 682 can just make her forget the concept of All Fiction.

Book Maker wont do anything as ive previously stated as its not sealing and 682 resists everything it does.

DodoNova2 said:
Good .... I vote 682 via Tier 1 Mind Hax, Medaka does not have the means to counter it, it has no way to resist a Mind hax of such a level, All Fiction can not be useful because she has to use it with a thought for it to be effective except that here she can not because of Mind hax
It will be useless. My previous points: The wave is too slow (same speed as Medaka so it won't catch medaka before she erases the waves or whatever. Encounter will stop the wave entirely, not to mention: Medaka just copies the waves and uses it so that the waves cancel out.

Firephoenixearl said:
It will be useless. My previous points: The wave is too slow (same speed as Medaka so it won't catch medaka before she erases the waves or whatever. Encounter will stop the wave entirely, not to mention: Medaka just copies the waves and uses it so that the waves cancel out.
Passive

Mind

Hax

ALRF said:
Hence why it really isn't tier 1 mindhax

The feat has yet to happen. Maybe it will, but for now it is definitely not of such potency

WeeklyBattles said:
Her having an ability that erases memories doesnt justify 682's memory erasure not working, 682 can just make her forget the concept of All Fiction.
Book Maker wont do anything as ive previously stated as its not sealing and 682 resists everything it does.
1. My previous points still make the mind hax useless.

2. How about u prove me that Bookmaker is a power null and not a seal. Like show me where you are basing ur facts to say "a skill that has been called a seal EVERY SINGLE TIME, is not a seal, but a power null when there are other skills that do a similar thing in Medaka Box and are called power null and not a seal"

DodoNova2 said:
Passive

Mind

Hax
Passive doesn't just mean insta win, no matter what you do. It means he launches radio waves that move much slower than Medaka (and even if we say Medaka moves at the same speed, she still won't be hit by them), and Encounter will just stop the radio waves entirely.

What previous points? Her having mind hax doesnt mean 682's mind hax wont work on her

Because its been brought up as a seal and debunked before on the numerous Medaka Box threads we've had recently. Its not sealing, its power null

WeeklyBattles said:
What previous points? Her having mind hax doesnt mean 682's mind hax wont work on her
Because its been brought up as a seal and debunked before on the numerous Medaka Box threads we've had recently. Its not sealing, its power null
Previous ponts = The waves won't reach Medaka due to speed. Encounter will not let the waves connect with Medaka

Again? Show me, you are the first one to call Bookmaker a power null. Mr.Common Sense, Iapitus, and everyone else, has called it a seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back