• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apex PredatorX said:
Big deal, who cares? Godzilla is the best and is not like we love him due to his powers.

But also remember 682 only won in this wiki, cuz you were not able to accept a battle outside your protective bubble.
Then why are you still debating here?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Oh, for SCP-343's sake, Godzilla hits 682, 682 becomes twice as powerful as Godzilla and then knocks him out, it's simple.

And why wouldn't 682 be KOed or killed by that first? Especially seeing how unadapted 682 was incapacitated by things way below Godzilla's pay grade (foundation personnel anyone?) numerous times and was actually killed by 1548?

Kiryu-MG3 said:
And why wouldn't 682 be KOed or killed by that first? Especially seeing how unadapted 682 was incapacitated by foundation personnel numerous times and was actually killed by 1548?
Because 682 has been hit by attacks millions of times stronger and been just fine. And 1548 is 1-B

WeeklyBattles said:
Kiryu-MG3 said:
And why wouldn't 682 be KOed or killed by that first? Especially seeing how unadapted 682 was incapacitated by foundation personnel numerous times and was actually killed by 1548?
Because 682 has been hit by attacks millions of times stronger and been just fine. And 1548 is 1-B

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-1548

No it's not.

And don't forget how a horde of 173's killed 682 as well.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
SCP-1548 is on the process of being upgraded right now.

I don't see a thread or anything about the upgrade.

WeeklyBattles said:
The horde of 173s tearing apart 682 is from a non-canon rewrite of 173's article

Once again, arguing canon or non-canon for a work that has no established canon? Especially seeing how SCP-682 profile uses sources from different canons that contradict each other?

This thread is so hard to read that I'm forcing myself to do it.

682 for Cal's Weekly's reasons.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Not really care who won, but what Godzilla can do to win in here?
Incapacitate him like dozens of Termination Protocols for 682 showed or kill him like 1548 did.

But I highly doubt Big G has death hax that's that potent.

IDK. I was against this matchup from the beginning actually, but I stayed for the memes.

Sir Ovens said:
But I highly doubt Big G has death hax that's that potent.
1548 doesn't have death hax. All it did was vaporise 682 for good. Godzilla can replicate the feat.

And Termination Protocols show that 682 can and was incapacitated numerous times and needing time (ranging from several minutes to hours) to regenerate, as well as multiple cases where it failed to adapt enough to brute force its opponent.

Besides, the reasoning for 682 being 4-A is complete bogus, seeing how it failed to even breach 2722's shields, was pasted by its Grand Wave Motion Cannon and required hours to regenerate, without adapting to it and even retaining previous adaptations:

"SCP-682 exposed to SCP-2722. The wielders of the ship were quickly secured by the use of the ship's lockdown measure, and are ordered to try and use any of the methods available to them in an attempt to terminate 682. With the use of SCP-2722's reality bending ability, the ship is teleported to the ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê-ÔûêÔûê star system in the Andromeda Galaxy in the Local Group. SCP-2722's subatomic-destruction sphere is immediately fired at SCP-682, seemingly annihilating the subject, but it was shown to adapt and regenerate overtime. SCP-682 adapts its size in order to match SCP-2722's own, and suddenly attacks the ship at velocities too fast for SCP-2722's radars to detect, throwing the ship off the bounds of the star system and across the galaxy in seconds, with SCP-682 following quickly after. However, the forcefield around SCP-2722 withstands the attack. The wielders are instructed to try and fire 2722's grand wave motion cannon at the subject, which is immediately accomplished by the ship. The beam hits 682's shell and dashes past the galaxy, violently impacting against the constellation of Cassiopeia and reducing it to atomic bonds.

The remnants of SCP-682's body are instructed to be collected by OTF 7 ("Rama Repairmen") as the ship uses the ability of reality bending to return to the Earth. The termination is deemed a failure, as SCP-682 regenerated from the blast approximately [DATA REDACTED] hours later inside its cell."

With what being shown in the profile being a blatant lie, it seems 682 is wanked here and not Godzilla.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
How does Big G donna incap the lizard?

Seeing how the physical measures way below Godzilla's paygrade were used to incapacitate 682 in the past numerous times for prolonged periods, by pasting him with physical attacks or Atomic Beam.

Um...682 does have Low-Godly regen. And you needs to incap your opponent for a day in order to win via incapitation.

I personally think this is a stomp. Big G can't even incap the lizard anyway.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Um...682 does have Low-Godly regen. And you needs to incap your opponent for a day in order to win via incapitation.
I personally think this is a stomp. Big G can't even incap the lizard anyway.

The regen didn't help it when it got vaporised by 1548.

Neither can 682, seeing how the monsters posessing Godzilla's Regenerationn (Orga) were shown to be capable of regenerating their body mass in minutes and how Godzilla himself can regenerate from disembowelment in seconds and heal from being atomized.

What Homu said. 682 has Low-Godly, which Big G can't get past. And also, 682 has never been incaped for more than our SBA guidelines anyway.

Low-Godly means that G can't outright kill 682, and since 682 has never been incapacitated for more than SBA guidelines, G can't win here.

And you're telling me G can counter absorb someone who has a 1-B consciousness?

Sir Ovens said:
Low-Godly means that G can't outright kill 682, and since 682 has never been incapacitated for more than SBA guidelines, G can't win here.
And you're telling me G can counter absorb someone who has a 1-B consciousness?

I can say almost the same thing about Godzilla. 682 can't outright kill him and can't knock him out for a day, seeing how numerous incarnations of Godzilla couldn't be kept KOed even for an hour.

If Bright could posess him and keep him comatose for 36 hours, why can't Godzilla? Seeing how his posession powers seems way more potent.

But 682 was not possessed. Bright didn't even have control over the thing. 682 was still 682. So if G tries to possess 682, it'll be futile. The lizard will be unconscious sure, but G was already down first.

Besides, 682 doesn't even need to absorb it. First attack G does will allow 682 to adapt into something stronger than it, and then overwhelm G.

Sir Ovens said:
But 682 was not possessed. Bright didn't even have control over the thing. 682 was still 682. So if G tries to possess 682, it'll be futile. The lizard will be unconscious sure, but G was already down first.
Besides, 682 doesn't even need to absorb it. First attack G does will allow 682 to adapt into something stronger than it, and then overwhelm G.

Whatever Bright did incapacitated 682 for more than a day. If Godzilla can't control him outright, he can put him in coma all the same. Then it will be a stalemate because both of them will be incapacitated.

That's basically applying NLF to 682's powers. He failed to adapt to beat 173, Walter, 096, 2722, 2599, the fight against Able ended in mutual incap, both 173 and 1548 killed the bastard outright in different stories. So why would he be able to become stronger than Godzilla once again, if he failed to do the same against opponents of much smaller caliber?

Because for one thing, his adaptation doesn't work to kill things, it adapts to keep it alive. So unless something bugs the hell out of it, it will just adapt to keep it at bay. G is trying to outright kill it, so of course it will adapt to kill G.

Also the limit of 682's adaptation is high end 4-B, and thats way out of G's paygrade.

Sir Ovens said:
Because for one thing, his adaptation doesn't work to kill things, it adapts to keep it alive. So unless something bugs the hell out of it, it will just adapt to keep it at bay. G is trying to outright kill it, so of course it will adapt to kill G.
Also the limit of 682's adaptation is high end 4-B, and thats way out of G's paygrade.

And I have already explained why the 4-B rating is bullshit contradicted by the termination protocol involving 2722, seeing how 682 failed to do anything to the ship and was pasted and incapacitated by its attack to the point of losing all adaptations.

And most of these beings tried to kill 682 outright as well and it failed to adapt enough to overwhelm Able, 096, 2599, 2722 and 1548. His adaptation powers are way overrated here.

The fact 682 even survived the first blast means it adapted into a 4-B being.

Able and 096 couldn't kill 682 even if they wanted to, and they lacked the hax needed for 682 to adapt from.

682 adapted to override 2599's original command.

The fact 682 survived the first shot from 2722 means that it can in fact adapt to 2722's level. The second shot was just more potent and 682 couldn't keep up with it. I can't give you a reason why it didn't just become stronger from the second shot, so I'm chalking it up to PIS. But the fact it survived the first shot means that it's already able to adapt beyond G's paygrade.

1548 never happened to root world 682. If it did, it would fall under it's termination file.

Sir Ovens said:
The fact 682 even survived the first blast means it adapted into a 4-B being.
Able and 096 couldn't kill 682 even if they wanted to, and they lacked the hax needed for 682 to adapt from.

682 adapted to override 2599's original command.

The fact 682 survived the first shot from 2722 means that it can in fact adapt to 2722's level. The second shot was just more potent and 682 couldn't keep up with it. I can't give you a reason why it didn't just become stronger from the second shot, so I'm chalking it up to PIS. But the fact it survived the first shot means that it's already able to adapt beyond G's paygrade.

1548 never happened to root world 682. If it did, it would fall under it's termination file.

Or that there were remains not hit by the blast. Since when 682 actually regenerated, it was weak enough to be contained it its usual cell.

They still incapacitated 682 to the point it couldn't fight back and could be easily recontained by Foundational personnel. Hell, 682 fought 096 for 27 goodamn hours and failed to adapt past his power level.

Yeah, and he couldn't adapt to become strong enough to beat her while she spent 42 minutes tearing him apart. Really shows how impressive 682's adaptation is.

And the first shot didn't even have any description regarding on how powerful it was exept the fact it was supposed to turn 682 into a particle soup. And besides, Marvel Godzilla has feats of matching with Thor, Hulk and Hercules, so he should be 4-B as well. And with that the Composite should be above 682's paygrade.

No, it's an evidence that SCP-682's adaptation has limits.

It happened in a future story and 682 was casually killed by 1548: http://www.scp-wiki.net/5700-years-later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back