• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 given a 5-B rating in a section

During one of the termination records, 682 grew to the size of Saturn and ate multiple planets in the solar system.

Quote: "However, approximately 0.03 milliliter of blood belonging to 682 had survived the blast, and adapted from it, SCP-682 then began to grow to approximately the size of Saturn, and proceeded to eat multiple planets in the Solar System."

This would be at least Planet to Large Planet level.

Probably a really tough 5-A... since he ate other planets, and Neptune and Uranus are close...

Yup, this is a thing, and it was approved by djkaktus and Dr Euclid, two of the head guys, so its legit.

WeeklyBattles said:
I'll take care of it in a few minutes

lol and people say FTL 682 isnt a thing xD
Okay. I don't see much more here to discuss, if you want to you can close it.

Actually...technically this feat isnt superior to the power it would get from 123 so a 5-A via adaptation section isnt really needed when it's already 4-B, potentially higher via adaptation. I'll list it alongside its current feat and add it as a speed feat, as well ad add it to the list of feats on its page instead.

Also, we should probs remove the resistance to power nullificarion and resistance nullification, as the "showing" was just 682 no-selling transmutation. I mean, resistance to resistance negation?

@Cal

He was turned into a powerless house cat when an SCP dreamed him into it.

Key word "dreamed".

Yeah...still transmutation in the form of reality warping. In that case, any transmuter would get power nullification and Finn the Human and all of the animated Teen Titans would get resistance to power nullification and resistance negation.

Except 1237 was specifically told to dream that 682 had no powers whatsoever...It wasnt the transmutation that removed (or attempted to remove) his powers, 1237 itself was told to do so.

Regardless. If he was turned into an animal to do that, and every single transmuter (through matter manipulation, magic, or reality warping) takes away powers when doing it (I legitimately cannot think of a single one) this is not a specialized case showing resistance to anything but being turned into something else, let alone resistance negation. I could maybe buy power nullification.

WeeklyBattles said:
Except 1237 was specifically told to dream that 682 had no powers whatsoever...It wasnt the transmutation that removed (or attempted to remove) his powers, 1237 itself was told to do so.
If that were the case, then 682 wouldn't have been turned into a housecat in the first place. It's likely that 1237 got rid of the powers the best way he could, and that was by turning it into a harmless housecat.

@Cal

I don't see how those two things correlate. 682 is still a dangerous monster even without his adaptation, so him being powerless wouldn't nullify his threat.

The request was to make him powerless, as you guys keep on stating above. An normal 682 is nothing more than a really strong crocodile to the SCP Foundation.

@Cal

You do know 682 is still a superhuman monster, right? Taking away his powers doesn't make him weaker.

The real cal howard said:
If that were the case, then 682 wouldn't have been turned into a housecat in the first place. It's likely that 1237 got rid of the powers the best way he could, and that was by turning it into a harmless housecat.
And yet he still couldnt get rid of 682's powers...

Without his powers, he's smart and 8-C. I could say the same about most characters. Goku without ki is an astounding martial artist. Arceus powerless is a really strong llama. Lavos without any powers is a really strong parasite. They're still threats, but much less without their powers.

@WB. Because of resistance to reality warping and transmutation. As I said above, would Finn get resistance to that kind of stuff? Or the Animated Teen Titans?

I have gone off the main topic, so I will let this go permanently, but I will be removing resistance to resistance negation. P-Nullification can stay.

Well, 682 didn't exactly adapt. Nothing he received was 5-A. 4-B is by absorbing a 4-B power. Imo the two should be kept separated.

Back