• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682: Biological Mid-Godly?

Or rather, using the terminology on the test log, why would we give mid-godly for regenerating shaved off hair? Even if the hair was erased from exictence, the body being erased was still just doing the equivalent of cutting hair, annoying but not really impactful.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That's still simply the true self just having Avatar Creation. We wouldn't give mid-godly for someone with Acausality type 3 if one dude got erased, and their self from another timeline just made a clone and sent it there. Here's pretty similar, except 682 is far weaker.
682's true self explicitly cannot make another avatar

No it isn't. The body affected is merely an avatar of the true self, and it being recovered is very much the same as someone regrowing hair that was erased.

It has an avatar in the world, and it can recreate it at will. That doesn't mean that it's true self can recover from complete erasure. I can delete my game character, then reupload it, but I won't survive being deleted either.

WeeklyBattles said:
682's true self explicitly cannot make another avatar
The whole reason the avatar recovers is due to the true self. It's not making a new one completely, but it is recovering it by virtue of the true self being wholly unaffected.

That is very much incorrect. 682 inherently has its own Regenerationn without its true self

And since 682 is getting a regen upgrade either 682 has High-Godly or 682 has conceptual manipulation

Tfw 682 might get the best Regenerationn on the website. I'm not too surprised though, 682 is literally "No", the character, designed to be unkillable with a huge list of resistances, along with powerful adaptation. Doesn't he have 1-A immortality, already?

He technically has some sort of 1-A immortality, but it isn't combat applicable. But he should have somewhat combat applicable 1-A resistance to concept manip.

RinneItachi said:
Tfw 682 might get the best Regenerationn on the website. I'm not too surprised though, 682 is literally "No", the character, designed to be unkillable with a huge list of resistances, along with powerful adaptation. Doesn't he have 1-A immortality, already?
>Tfw 682 might get the best Regenerationn on the website

Laughs in a shit ton of smurfs

Back