• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682: Biological Mid-Godly?

Oh no its mid-godly, regenning from EE is mid-godly by default regardless of what immortality you have, we had a thread about it a while back

Oh okay, sounds like a strange standard to me but if that's the standard, then yeah it's mid-godly, and biological by virtue of regenerating from its biological higher-D consciousness.

That's not true either. The EE needs proof of erasing other, non physical portions of yourself. I don't know what this thread Weekly is talking about is, but i'm 99% sure it's being interpreted wrong. If it doesn't have proof, it's physical erasure.

I personally think 682 has Low-Godly. Higher Dimensional Low Godly, but Low Godly nonetheless.

Technically the thing that erased 682 can erase things on a narrative scale, but Agnaa knows more about it than i do

Uhhh I wasn't aware of any sort of narrative-scale erasure from it. It doesn't have the narrative tag after all and doesn't mention that in its article.

Any interpretations like that would have come from another knowledgeable member on it, like Iapitus.

Regardless, 682 having Low 1-A Regenerationn sounds pretty extreme, and would probably preclude it from being biological.

From the discussion we and others had off-site, 3930 erases things on this sort of scale:

SCP 3930 does not exist. It is not a physical location, point in time, singularity, vacuum, extradimensional space, meta construct, or any other extant descriptive, as a requirement for any such descriptive is existence, which SCP-3930 lacks.
3930 lacks those things and anything that enters it begins to lack those things.

Which seems to be enough for mid-godly. Not high-godly, and 3930 only qualifies for type 1 nonexistence.

Don't just change my posts like that for your funny maymays.

but yeah i would argue that's At least Mid-Godly, since it not being a non "meta construct" or "point in time" does imply High-Godly, but it's a little too vague, so Mid Godly is better.

682 has Mega-High-Ultra-Godly, along with every resistance and immortality type, because the writer wrote him to be unkillable, clearly.

I think 682's regen is more likely Mid-Godly, but an At least Mid-Godly is probably the best, as there's at least some vague implications of High-Godly.

Any character with plot manipulation or resistance to it is automatically tier -0 for being capable of manipulating the story itself, which exists beyond fiction.

Wait, it's true form wasn't erased?

I don't know what thread decided that an avatar being erased and controlled is mid-godly when the real being isn't affected is mid-godly, but I'd ask for a link on that, because I would make a crt to change that.

I mean, how would that even fit with "compile destruction" if there is a body, mind and soul just sitting elsewhere intact?

Because the being that's referred to, for the purposes of the profile, is destroyed completely.

I remember seeing many, many profiles with godly levels of regen who had true forms, so I don't think it's something unique to 682.

Agnaa said:
Because the being that's referred to, for the purposes of the profile, is destroyed completely.

I remember seeing many, many profiles with godly levels of regen who had true forms, so I don't think it's something unique to 682.
Hence why I would make a crt. Regardless of what we focus on, if it isn't all destroyed, it shouldn't get godly.

That's not particularly what Im focused on here, (While Id like to help with this my knowledge on scp's is rather lacking) Im more interested in hearing others thoughts on how we treat avatars and Regenerationn.

No, 682 should have Low regen at best, because 3930 actually just took a box cutter and slightly scratched him, which 682 regenerated over about twelve seconds.

wait doesn't 682 have type 9 immortaility since you know its just an avatar of the laviathan

why does it have mid godly exactly it being biological is self controdictory

and the whole comeing back from erasure can be chucked up to its type 9 immortalitity as an avatar of a greater entity

much more complicated than explaining the full capacity of wu kong's yin yang manipulation from his transduality type 2 after the forum migration

eh i say having a charater with type 9 immortality and mid godly is as complicated as it gets since both abilities bascilly acomplish the same effect and it makes most question this " when does mid godly come into play and when does type 9 come in effet"

Sir sun man said:
eh i say having a charater with type 9 immortality and mid godly is as complicated as it gets since both abilities bascilly acomplish the same effect and it makes most question this " when does mid godly come into play and when does type 9 come in effet"
its even more complicated when someone says mid godly is biological

but i suppose thats just SCP as a whole

they have like what over 100 writers and all of them have different ideas

some of them are a bit moronic (i still haven't forgot that OC self incesrt that was a sentiant setalite who likes homestuck)

Yeah, the satellite that is a civilization ending weapon that malfunctioned into being a trans woman. I'd half excpect most writers to have that whole thing sold straightfaced, an then just terminate it because it can end whole civilizations and is obviously prone to bugging out.

I still don't get why they want to kill 682 that bad.

Keeping it in acid has yet to fail, and they have far more immediate world ending problems.

Sir sun man said:
Mid-godly is how type 9 comes into effect.

Type 9 without Regenerationn, resurrection, or recreation isn't combat applicable.

That's still simply the true self just having Avatar Creation. We wouldn't give mid-godly for someone with Acausality type 3 if one dude got erased, and their self from another timeline just made a clone and sent it there. Here's pretty similar, except 682 is far weaker.

Back