• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah he's only baseline 1-A+

We only know that he'll one day reach the top of the 1-A+ structure and be able to keep going after that, we don't have a point given where he's endlessly high up.

The "endlessly" stuff you keep mentioning simply comes from the wording that I wrote for the profile. I didn't think it would cause this wild speculation, so I can reword it if you think it's necessary.

Here's the actual quote that gives the 1-A+ end:
SCP-3812: One sunny day, we’ll open our eyes and see nothing but creation below us, and nothing above us but ourselves, spinning out wildly into the great above.

SCP-3812: A god?

SCP-3812: Not a god. A star, rising in the east. Rising away from this all until we are little more than a memory of a song.

SCP-3812: It will be lonely.
There is nothing supporting "endlessly" 1-A+ here, just baseline.

Last edited:
Why would I downgrade with a rating that I applied which I still agree with?

I think you're misunderstanding me, especially considering how you're currently telling me on Discord that I'm not arguing for him being 1-A+, when I've explicitly argued that this entire time.

I think you're misunderstanding me, especially considering how you're currently telling me on Discord that I'm not arguing for him being 1-A+, when I've explicitly argued that this entire time.
Except you havent been, you have been explicitly arguig that he is not, and by extension that Beatrice is not, 1-A+ despite the reasoning on the profiles clearly stating otherwise.

the profile for 3812 is being fixed so that people dont say he is endless above baseline

so all the battle depends if beato can deal with baseline 1-A+

High 1-A BFR gg

“Can leave the Aurbis altogether, and go beyond the Dream of the Godhead itself in order to access the Dreamsleeve, a non-space that lies beneath everything as the deepest level of existence before the state of Amaranth. Claimed to be capable of completely erasing individuals from the "Thought-Realm of God" itself”
Not exactly, as 3812 transcends concepts and then transcends the entire narrative so he would transcend that realms existence.

Back