• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Continuing" is the keyword here. This means the process is still going on, so he's not infinite lvls above baseline, just an unknown amount, which is likely why it's better to start battles with him at baseline because it's easier to quantify.

Yeah, but we are talking about stuff that it's currently in the profile and accepted with CRTs.

"Continuing" is the keyword here. This means the process is still going on, so he's not infinite lvls above baseline, just an unknown amount, which is likely why it's better to start battles with him at baseline because it's easier to quantify.
I directly asked agnaa on his profile and this is his response

"He is baseline 1-A+. Each narrative is one jump in 1-A and he'll have achieved infinite 1-A jumps in that rating, which is baseline 1-A+."

"The transcending time is a bit weird. Since time in lower narratives is irrelevant to higher ones, I think the consistent explanation is that the transcending is instant from the perspective of the narrative he's in, but slow from the perspective of higher narratives. This can happen due to time not really being a cross-narrative thing"

I mean 3812's reasoning for for 1-A+ literally includes "endless transcendence" after transcending the narrative stack.

The "endless" in 3812's AP description refers to time. It could very well be changed to "continue to transcend itself forever" and it would have the same meaning.

The "endless" in 3812's AP description refers to time. It could very well be changed to "continue to transcend itself forever" and it would have the same meaning.
Endlessly transcending itself after escaping the narrative stack. I don't see how it refers to time.

"The transcending time is a bit weird. Since time in lower narratives is irrelevant to higher ones, I think the consistent explanation is that the transcending is instant from the perspective of the narrative he's in, but slow from the perspective of higher narratives. This can happen due to time not really being a cross-narrative thing"

Agnaa just told us 3812 is baseline sir
Cool? Ive been told this enough times to know it by heart: If its not on th profile, dont try to argue it without making a CRT. As the resident SCP expert, Agnaa needs to make a CRT to get it revised but until then 3812 is immeasurably above baseline.

So , 3812 profile are't listed point about " he will instantly rise above creation " they just said " will rise above all creation " , agnaa debunking this with a scans and reasons 3812 will need amount of time to reach above all creation that is not instantly and actually 3812 is immeasurable above baseline but he need amout of time to do.

Incorrect, we are using 3812's 1-A+ version, the version that has already risen above all creation. The one that needs time is the normal 1-A version

"He is baseline 1-A+. Each narrative is one jump in 1-A and he'll have achieved infinite 1-A jumps in that rating, which is baseline 1-A+."

As I have said before, the transcending the narrative stack and himself endlessly (this is explicitly stated) is not even mentioned here, only the narrative stack part.

The disbelief hax worked because we assumed 3812 was baseline 1-A+

However, if he really is endlessly into 1-A+, he should stomp her.

The disbelief hax worked because we assumed 3812 was baseline 1-A+

However, if he really is endlessly into 1-A+, he should stomp her.
Not really an assumption, as agnaa explained that he needs to make the CTR for him to be endless

Cus his current profile is basically baseline 1-A+

Back