• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...whats stopping 3812 from passively transcending Beatrice to the point that her 1-A+ stuff cant affect him?

"Higher Narrative"

Isn't that just 1-A then? I don't recall him resisting or beating anyone with 1-A+ stuff.

I mean, SCP-3812 can resist 1-A+ stuff way higher than himself, like when he survived a higher narrative being trying to destroy him or something like this
If you are talking about his author trying to kill him, I think that's when he was just around baseline 1A or lower (i.e. before he started heavily transcending everything ever). At least from what I remember.

I think he's just part of the normal Swann who are like baseline 1A (or at least that Ben was). I may be wrong on this tho.

I don't think we actually know his place in the narrative. I believe we just assume that he is baseline.

I may be wrong, but if my memory serves me right, in the end of the story Ben watches 3812 in his computer while he crazily transcends to higher narratives, implying that Ben is at least several narratives above 3812, but yeah, I do agree that this is not enough to actually assume that Ben is infinite narratives above 3812, so then the Truths should work on 3812

SCP-3812 would be transcending infinite narratives in no time, literally. He also transcended the entire narrative stack (I believe this was confirmed djkaktus), and passive transcendence should win this for him, unless Beatrice can be shown to have such a extreme h 1-A+ rating that his passive transcendence couldn't beat her before she hax stomps.

From what I recall, Truths are (Ithink) endlessly into 1-A+.

Though, that might only be Featherine or battler. Idk about Beatrice or anyone else.

Alrighty then. I really don't know how 3812 can deal with it, but we can wait for more input.

SCP 3812 was able to transcend the infinite narrative stack, and currently is in a state of endless transcendence to a unknown degree. SCP 3812 arguably can win if we are using likely higher key, but without it he is stomped.

SCP 3812 was able to transcend the infinite narrative stack, and currently is in a state of endless transcendence to a unknown degree. SCP 3812 arguably can win if we are using likely higher key, but without it he is stomped.
That is what is being used yes

The problem is, she is endlessly into 1-A+

Could he just instantly transcend her into irrelevancy or smth?

Yup, 3812's entire thing is transcending things that are already endlessly into 1-A+
I mean, I don't recall him transcending anything that is 1-A+ though, let alone endlessly into it (Unless you are talking about when he transcends himself)

"Outerverse level+ (One of 3812's alternate personalities has stated that the entity will eventually rise above the entirety of creation and the infinite hierarchy of narratives that comprise it, continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that) "

"Continuing to supersede itself endlessly even after that"

Ah I see, just a question though. How do we use it in vs battles? Did we always assume that his 1-A+ key is endlessly above baseline at the start of the battle? Because every match that I have seen with his 1-A+ key always started him at baseline 1-A+, and then he began superseding himself.

If it's the former, then 3812 should definitely go up the list in terms of top 5 strongest.

Yes, thats how its treated, th rason its at th point its at now is bcause everyone above it on the list has high 1-A hax

Yes, thats how its treated, th rason its at th point its at now is bcause everyone above it on the list has high 1-A hax
If that's how we treat it, then he should at the very least be at the 3rd spot. The One Giver doesn't have any H1A hax. Rather, she has 1-A+ disbelief passive shit. But iirc, she isn't endlessly above baseline 1-A+.

Either way, if that's really how we treat it, then I guess 3812 wins here.

If that's how we treat it, then he should at the very least be at the 3rd spot. The One Giver doesn't have any H1A hax. Rather, she has 1-A+ disbelief passive shit. But iirc, she isn't endlessly above baseline 1-A+.

Either way, if that's really how we treat it, then I guess 3812 wins here.
Yep, SCP-3812 will supercede itself endlessly, and since his transcendence logically should be endless, he endlessly transcends his endless 1-A+.

Aaaaahhhh

"entity will eventually rise"

So it is not instant then?

Also I remember seeing a thread a while ago about how he does not transend instantly and takes time to do so

Aaaaahhhh

"entity will eventually rise"

So it is not instant then?

Also I remember seeing a thread a while ago about how he does not transend instantly and takes time to do so
It's his 1-A+ key, and it is confirmed by the author that he already has. And the more he transcends, the faster he gets. When he breaks free of the Infinite Narratives, his transcendence must also be infinite, or endless.

It's his 1-A+ key, and it is confirmed by the author that he already has. And the more he transcends, the faster he gets. When he breaks free of the Infinite Narratives, his transcendence must also be infinite, or endless.
Yes, it was brought on a previous thread how he can talk with his other selfs who tell him he will level up to them and so one, however that it would take time and those other versions of himself dont really interfere

Back