• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, it was brought on a previous thread how he can talk with his other selfs who tell him he will level up to them and so one, however that it would take time and those other versions of himself dont really interfere
Do you not listen. If 3812 can transcend an infinite narrative stack, his transcendence is also infinite, which infinite passive transcendence beats beatrice.

Counted~

Anyways, if he is endlessly into 1-A+, he should be able to easily transcend her. He should also beat ToG in the top 5 strongest. Though, idk if he can deal with Vivec.

How so? Is he infinitely above baseline or smth?
High 1-A BFR gg

“Can leave the Aurbis altogether, and go beyond the Dream of the Godhead itself in order to access the Dreamsleeve, a non-space that lies beneath everything as the deepest level of existence before the state of Amaranth. Claimed to be capable of completely erasing individuals from the "Thought-Realm of God" itself”

High 1-A BFR gg

“Can leave the Aurbis altogether, and go beyond the Dream of the Godhead itself in order to access the Dreamsleeve, a non-space that lies beneath everything as the deepest level of existence before the state of Amaranth. Claimed to be capable of completely erasing individuals from the "Thought-Realm of God" itself”
More EE than anything

I don't see any BFR here though.

Though, if his true self is in a H1A realm, then it would be an incon only. Also, what's the reason for him being Infinitely above baseline 1-A+?

GG WP then. Anyways, who are you peeps voting for here?
Well I am personaly confused cus some say 3812 goes up instantly and is very high into 1-A+ but then I have seen other threads where people say he is not that high and he needs time to transend

So I guess I will ask a few people to make sure of which one is the correct one.

Both need the time to reach above other so many of match i was saw 3812 will increasing instantly those mean he might get faster

Both need the time to reach above other so many of match i was saw 3812 will increasing instantly those mean he might get faster
Ye, which is also my confusion. Some say he does it instantly others that it takes time, so I want to ask around.

I'll call ovy7 I think he is the most knowledgable memeber of Umineko
Eh, I'm kinda indifferent to this battle, as I mostly wanted Beato to fight DC or something for the 5th spot in 1A, not to fight 3812 for his spot. Anyway, if what Weekly said is the way we are taking 3812 as, then he likely takes this for transcending Beato.

Also I have posted in the Top 5 Strongest thread how SCP-3812 should stomp here.
Ima just post some statements from djkaktus
unknown.png

unknown.png

Back