• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-3166 revisions

scp-3166 is missing some stuff, so i'm gonna add it.

here's the original article.

scp-3166 is basically just a giant mass of lasagna, so that would give it inorganic physiology (type 1), immortality (type 2), and immunity to pain manip. manifestation and demanifestation would likely count as teleportation. it should probably have weapon mastery as well. also, there's this.
Using tissue samples taken by Agent Muller during SCP-3166's most recent manifestation, genetic analysis of the meat present within the lasagna has shown it to be genetically identical to Garfield creator Jim Davis. The implications of this are currently unclear. However, during surveillance of Mr. Davis by containment teams, he has complained of severe mosquito bites in the night on a number of occasions immediately preceding SCP-3166 manifestation.
i'm not exactly sure what this would be. would it be...animal..manipulation...? ...absorption..? scp-3166 seems to be remotely taking jim davis' flesh using mosquitoes, and somehow absorbing it into itself. i really don't know.

This is a tasteless and dumb page, but I suppose that we have to keep it.

Feel free to apply your suggested changes.

I believe the implication is that he is mistaking the absorption for mosquito bites. Just absorption is fine, but it's not combat applicable and should be noted as such. I believe the psuedo-teleportation would be the same, unless I'm missing something about it teleporting in combat.

It is a meta joke about the Garfield franchise's aggressive longevity.
It's a stupid joke, on that end I agree with Antvasima. A lot of SCPs are well-written, but this stands out to me as one that isn't.
It essentially just rips straight from the popular meme about Garfield, and imposes it into SCP in a way that feels much too Copyright-Specific to be iconic to me.

Yes, and it is tasteless to defile a beloved and harmless character in this manner. Oh well.

Back