• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-2747 tries to mutually annihilate your favorite narrative

so uh...

JoJo : Erased

Touhou Project : Erased

Dragon Ball : Hakai'd

SCP : well, it can annihilate any narrative within the verse except 3812.

All right...

One Piece: Erased

MSPA: Erased (Though I'm not really sure if 2747 would be able to deal with Godhead Pickle Inspector)

EarthBound: Erased

JoJo: Za Hando'd

The Dark Tower: 2747 annihilates any narrative within the verse except for the god-tier beings like Pennywise, Maturin, Bessa and Gan

SCP: 2747 annihilates everything except for 001 (S. Andrew Swann) and 3812

Magi: Erased

Pretty sure it can deal with Godhead, he's only 1-B

I guess Gan is only one it can't kill in Dark Tower since 2747 is possibly 1-A+ and is very difficult to get rid of permanently

ExSENNA said:
I guess Gan is only one it can't kill in Dark Tower since 2747 is possibly 1-A+ and is very difficult to get rid of permanently
The thing is that on my point of view Godhead being 1-B is a massive downplay, as he is clearly stated to be an omnipotent supreme being (I think the best thing to do would put GPI's tier around "At least 1-B, possibly 0")

TheLuffyPlayer said:
ExSENNA said:
The thing is that on my point of view Godhead being 1-B is a massive downplay, as he is clearly stated to be an omnipotent supreme being (I think the best thing to do would put GPI's tier around "At least 1-B, possibly 0")
If we were to make every so-called "omnipotent supreme being" tier 0, wiki would have like 500 Tier 0 characters. Unless he's shown to have better feats than 1-B, he stays at 1-B.

ExSENNA said:
TheLuffyPlayer said:
ExSENNA said:
If we were to make every so-called "omnipotent supreme being" tier 0, wiki would have like 500 Tier 0 characters. Unless he's shown to have better feats/statements than 1-B, he stays at 1-B.
The thing here is that not only is this a direct statement coming from WOG, as there has not been shown any limitations whatsoever on GPI's power

TheLuffyPlayer said:
The thing here is that not only is this a direct statement coming from WOG, as there has not been shown any limitations whatsoever on GPI's power
Statements mean nothing when talking about boundless/omnipotent characters. There must be feats of it being Tier 0. And as not having limits, NLF. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Okay I don't know this one really but let's go.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there and wins I'm pretty sure

Castlevania: Errrr prolly clears, depends of if the top tiers can do anything.

Jojo: What folks above me said I guess

Warhammer: I'm kinda leaning on no, feel free to convince me otherwise though

How high into is Caine in 1-A? 2747 can potantially erase 1-A+ stuff

JoJo gets erased

Warhammer gets erased too, probably

Idk about Caine but he's not the strongest in wod that would be the one giver/being. Not sure how far they are into 1-A but they are far above baseline iirc.

What about Elder Scrolls?

DC: Wipes out nearly everyone but the higher tiers probably put it down...then bring everyone back lol

Marvel: Same as DC

Dark Tower: Stops at beings like Pennywise and the like.

Dragon Ball: Completely stomps, no questions

Titanfall/Apex: Rekt. No survivors.

Isaac Asimov verse: The SCP gets an Uno reverse card.

Star Wars: The Force even gets yeeted, big fat F, even with Legends stuff, all gets yeeted.

Hopverse (OC verse): Buddy solos the SCP effortlessly and fixes everything. The fact this verse has a Tier 0 makes it a "no duh" moment anyway.

Lord of the Rings: Bruh that's a tie.

Harry Potter: Verse is yeeted.

DC: Destroys everyone until it reaches the god tiers

The Unwritten: Ascends through the hierarchy. If he manage to reach the top then he'll probably gets eaten by one of these guys or by this guy

Back