• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 2117 vs Superboy Prime - One More Vote Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solidarity starts out in over maximum, and has acess to the Grand Wave Motion Cannon. This is Base Superboy with Anti-Monitor armor

Speed is equalized.

SCP-2117 - 9 (Dargoo Faust, Sir Ovens, Junkoposter, ABoogieYesSir, Starter Pack, Yellowpig10, Spinoirr, Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv, The Wright Way)

Superboy-Prime -

Inconclusive -

2722-Z-3
Superboy Prime
Superboy-Prime

Would Low 2-C superboy be able to tank attacks from 100 ships that one-shot a Low 2-C being?

Most of the hax is restricted but most of Superboy's abilities don't do much due to Solidarity's passive space sheilds, and the fact that it resists warps in spacetime. Interesting matchup to say the least.

Dargoo Faust said:
Would Low 2-C superboy be able to tank attacks from 100 ships that one-shot a Low 2-C being?

Most of the hax is restricted but most of Superboy's abilities don't do much due to Solidarity's passive space sheilds, and the fact that it resists warps in spacetime. Interesting matchup to say the least.
Nothing is restricted. Should I switch to the oan amped Superboy?

He killed monarch, who beat like 52 low 2-C captain atoms at once, or something.

JackJoyce said:
Nothing is restricted. Should I switch to the oan amped Superboy?
I meant to say resisted, sorry.

@Wok Solidarity can duplicate itself 100 times over by calling alternate universe versions of itself over, each of which can produce its own Grand Wave Motion Cannon.

That said since the hax isn't really a factor here I legit think this is down to a physical duke-out, which is sort of hard to figure out due to the duplication and spam attacks. I doubt all of the Solidarities can maintain over-maximum for too long and firing off the Grand Wave Motion Cannon is a last-ditch effort, so this is crazy close.

2117 withstood the heat at the epicenter of the Big Bang, so I strongly doubt that heat vision would phase it.

So should 2117's resistances given the attack was coming from another Low 2-C.

Just like Monica, if 2117 doesn't kill Superboy with it's regular attacks, it uses it's last resort and ends it.

If it's just duplication, SBP can still pretty much effortlessly destroy each one via being 52x stronger than an individual ship. Sweeping his heat vision over them would work as they aren't individually 100x as durable.

Yes, however 100 simultaneous Gand Wave Motion Cannons would certainly kill Superboy.

Also you're assuming 2117 doesn't just teleport away from the attack or displace the attack by warping space.

Wokistan said:
If it's just duplication, SBP can still pretty much effortlessly destroy each one via being 52x stronger than an individual ship. Sweeping his heat vision over them would work as they aren't individually 100x as durable.
This version of Superboy isn't 52x baseline

Oh, well that certainly changes things.

2117 shouldn't have too much trouble then; I strongly doubt Superboy will destroy the hundred alternate Solidarities before one of them gets a good Grand Wave Motion Cannon on him.

Pretty sure SBP spams plot manipulation in character. Not only this but his plot manipulation was shown to have affected both Mr. Mxy and the 5th Dimension.

Long story short, they're basically grandfathered in. There's been many, many threads on the issue, and with all that's gone into the verse at this point removing it all just makes no sense.

If you really want I can try and dig up every thread where the issue was broached but yeah. Don't expect to get it removed.

Unlike most creepypastas, the SCP website actually has some really strong quality assurance system in place, not to mention it's not any less consistent then, say, DC or Marvel. Also, yeah, it's been here for ages too.

Also, aren't Creepypastas allowed anyways? Just so long as they follow their own canon and aren't fan characters (IE. Slenderman and Jeff the Killer are fine, but Sonic.EXE and Ben Drowned are straight out).

Anywho, back on topic. 2117 FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back