• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-2117 vs. Whis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Now that our favoite spaceship pioleted by cyborg catgirls has been fully revised, let's try and get a battle under its belt. Both have one-shot Low 2-C beings, so, might be fair after all.

Solidarity starts out in over maximum, and has acess to the Grand Wave Motion Cannon. Speed is equalized.

2117 - 3 (Bambu, Wok, Zach)

Whis - 2 (Xantospok, Akrei)

Incon -

2722-Z-3
Whis travel feat

High-Low and Black hole manip seem like possible issues for Whis, though he can temporal rewind to avoid thing that don't immediately kill or cripple him. Can the ship offensively use spatial manip to portal cut whis or something? I'm pretty sure Whis has the AP advantage.

I don't remember them using space manip to directly attack an enemy, however they have often folded space to bypass distance when firing projectiles.

As of now I'm thinking Whis due to the solidarity not seeming to have a way to one shot him, and with the DBS scaling chain high low may not be as much of an issue as I initially thought.

The Grand Wave Motion Cannon would likely one-shot him, as it has one-shotted other 2-Cs.

Could Whis survive having singularities fired at his location instantaneously with space hax?

Duplication is also an issue, the Solidarity can summon hundreds of itself.

Whis one shot Beerus, who at this point is likely comparable to, if a bit below, Goku. Goku in MUI beat a buffed Jiren, who's superior to GoD Toppo, Vegeta in general, and earlier tier 2 Goku. They're all above Infinite Zamasu, who is baseline.

He should be able to rewind his way out of it, how do the black holes function? Are they realistic?

Yes, they are realistic. They demonstrated spagettification and were referred to as singularities.

Whis doesn't have haki, and I don't remember if he displayed AOE that would take care of it.

Wait, what the heck? That justification doesn't match up with what high low is.

Wokistan said:
Whis doesn't have haki, and I don't remember if he displayed AOE that would take care of it.
High Low regen is garbage

You're confusing it with Low High

Well, I gotta sleep. I'll look into the black hole tjing tomorrow, but if someone shows that that wouldn't instakill, put me for whis.

Depends. What's the range/how does he typically use his telekinesis

I looked into it, Whis/Vados have only use Telekinesis to drag things around, not rip them apart. While you could argue that Whis could try ragdolling 2117, keep in mind it could easily just teleport outside of his grasp.

Also I feel like someone is going to argue about Whis teleporting into the ship, which would be a terrible idea, considering that its security systems include memes that would KO or mindwipe him, transferred by light.

@Dargoo Am I misremembering or did they use offensive spatial hax in the last part of stealing solidarity?

The feats are from Vados who carried planet sized dragon balls across the universe. She also destroyed a planet with a tap of her staff

Well, here's some examples of offensive/defensive spacehax:

"Curtains of burning gas poured off the ship's flanks and FYE space-fold shields."

"Space-time was torn into trailing bands of ribbons at the Solidarity's passing."

"The Overseer folded space to slow them down. The Solidarity punched through the folds."

So I kind of doubt Whis can projectile attack Solidarity or even get close to it if it's using folded space as sheilds,

also,

"A third, withered when compared to its fellows, collapsed upon a microsingularity bomb ― reduced to spaghetti, and then nothing"

> "Can summon hundreds of solidarities"

So... Whis is effectively fighting... hundreds of things. Each of which can kill him. If Whis is to have any trouble with one Solidarity then like

How is he going to deal with literally hundreds of enemies, all of which can feasibly kill him

You better off makiing this thing fights off a pegasus seiya charecter than fighting Whis considering how much of a stomp its to fight off a hundered if not thousends of this thing

I'm pretty sure Whis doesn't have to try that hard to destroy one though. Casually one shotting a low 2-C who should be at least somewhat comparable to someone who beat a lot 2-C who can casually beat down low 2-Cs who are already above baseline is better AP than one shotting a low 2-C with the strongest weapon on your ship.

Tons of Low 2-Cs vs one Low 2-C.

My vote here is obvious, even if the one Low 2-C is probably stronger by a large margin of the other.

I mean if the one low 2-C one shots what stops him from just sweeping a beam over the area and taking out scores of 2117s at a time?

Also, temporal rewind if he gets in trouble.

We don't have a quantifiable difference between Low 2-Cs. I'm not convinced Whis one-shots 2117. At all.

Extremely casually 1 shotting people who should one shot others who are slightly above baseline.

2117 falls in to the category of one shotting baselines/slightly above baselines, or the category that Whis one shots with a slap or whatever it was.

I mean, the fact of the matter is that they one-shot eachother depending on the attack, and 2117 has sheilds that are made of warped space. Whis would have to teleport inside to harm it, and even then it has security systems that would wipe his mind.

Then add in the fact that there are hundreds of itself that it can summon...

He seems capable of spawning blasts and stuff within the shields though, judging by how everybody can summon energy in specific spots in verse. It also has to use one of many abilities, whereas Whis just needs to do anything offensive.

Since when has Whis or other characters generated attacks miles away from themselves without throwing/shooting it?

iirc it happened quite a bit in the end of the TOP. Goku and Jiren were fighting with physical blows, then a one got knocked away, then a ton of explosions just kinda appeared.

Can you link? And there was no throwing motion/them moving too fast to see?

If I recall correctly there was a statement of them moving too fast to track. And 2117 would be miles away, Goke and Jiren were relatively close compared to that.

I think that was just with his glare actually just being him being fast. Let me look for it real quick.

https://youtu.be/pDW5pWkvBno?t=150 Not really sure how else to explain these rocks randomly blowing up

https://youtu.be/acy6apNBv5A?t=92 Vegeta pops a guy after punching him

There's also several instances of spirit bombs and the like being spawned up in space, way away from the user

That being said, I don't know that Whis would start with stuff like that off the bat. Don't make me voting rn, I'll look over this more closely./

Does the SCP have EE? If they just kill Whis, he goes to the afterlife then uses temporal Do-over to come back and prevent what killed him before.

Akreious said:
Does the SCP have EE? If they just kill Whis, he goes to the afterlife then uses temporal Do-over to come back and prevent what killed him before.
They can suck him into a realistic Black Hole, IDK what that usually counts as in battles, but I'm assuming death.

Isn't the afterlife a pocket dimension, with its own time? The Rewind wouldn't be able to return him to the real world.

Plus he's never used the rewind that way.

2117 also resists Space-Time attacks, so IDK if the rewind would affect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back