• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
SCP-173
AHHHH so scary

Patrick Star
Patrick is at his peak, he can breath on land, and is almost the same size as SCP-173, patrick is serious or semi serious about the fight, Win by death or KO, patrick is looking at SCP-173 when the fight starts.

Patrick Star: 2 (EMagolorSoul) (Insecurity97)

SCP-173: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

I can't see SCP-173 bypassing Patrick's Regenerationn.

So I'll give my vote to Patrick via Regenerationn and possibly flight as well.

EMagoIorSouI said:
I can't see SCP-173 bypassing Patrick's Regenerationn.
So I'll give my vote to Patrick via Regenerationn and possibly flight as well.
Patrick is serious or semi serious once i think he was serious in one of the episodes likely valentines day

Sans2345 said:
Patrick is serious or semi serious once i think he was serious in one of the episodes likely valentines day
Well that just gives Patrick more of an advantage, as he'll use his abilities to his benefit.

Patrick may be a lot dumber but he will live through 173's attacks thanks to his regen, and if 173 tears him apart then it'll just result in Patrick duplicating himself

So Patrick takes my vote

Isnt this win obvious? Patrick wins. Hes got some Regenerationn and has been ripped to shreads before and lived. 173s main method of killing people is breaking necks, but Patricks been beheaded before. Vote goes to Patrick.

Back