• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-1440 vs King Hassan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, grandpa vs a Fate character huh? Hmm...Can Hassan even get past 1440's Immortality via the Brothers Death? And what's stopping 1440 from sealing Hassan in the Sack of the All Death or killing him with the King's Fourth Spear?

How powerful are these brother's Death?

Because Hassan is highly resistant, if not altogether immune to death manipulation

High 1-C, theyre the strongest thing in the SCP verse besides Swann, but what does him being immune to death manipulation have to do with this...?

Isn't that 1440's main thing? Causing death to everything around him through circumstancial events?

Either way, Hassan isn't resisting that.

Nor do I see him nulling such an immortality.

Eh, its more along the lines of he causes disasters to happen that result in people dying, he doesnt directly cause people's deaths.

Eh.

Well, If he has immortality from 3 High 1-C beings, no way do I see Hassan nulling that.

And Hassan is pretty much kill focused, so I don't see much else he can do to stop 1440, unless he can "kill" 1440's concept of sentience/consciousness or something else that would incap 1440 without killing him?

Yeah...see...the Brothers are d**ks, they can basically restore anything that happens to 1440 so that he's forced to walk the earth spreading death and destruction wherever he goes against his will for the rest of his eternal life as payback for humiliating them in a card game and stealing their prized posessions.

Ok, so Hassan can't even incap 1440

Then it's only a matter of time until 1440's curse spreads death and destruction to Hassan, or stabs him with the spear of the Scarlet King, or traps him in the Sack of all-death, and its that "matter of time" that is the only thing stopping this being a stomp imo. Seeing as Hassan can't do anything else to him.

4 for the old man.

0 for the Fate character.

Well, to be fair, Hassan can one-shot 1440 if he connects because of that pathethic dura.

Gotta give it to the Old Man for reasons above. I'd say more, but there isn't all that much else to add, really.

Hassan can't really do any of those though. The Brother's will revive him, heal him, and probably throw him back to earth if they think the BFR is going to stop him causing other people death and destruction.

If nobody minds, can I close this? It's pretty much a stomp in hindsight.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Another one of those "Character X can't do anything to character Y because Y is protected by a Tier 1 being, where essentially character X has to be tier 1 otherwise he has no chance of winning"?
/\ Literally every thread of this guy ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back