• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-096 revisions I think

Alright then, I've heard a lot about this story.

Basically, the foundation rocketed 096 into the sun, and it began bringing the Earth's orbit closer.

This would buff 096's durability to anywhere from Building to Multi-City Block level+ since It's unknown how deep into the sun 096 went. They would also get Gravity Manipulation for pulling the earth's orbit closer, and some calc could apply that to AP, but it definately wouldn't be physical.

The durability would directly scale to SCP-173, although this could only really be applied to 096's skeleton since it's flesh has been damaged by much weaker things. As such, this probably wouldn't scale to 682 or the SCPs that scale to it, since 173 was specifically stated to break it's bones (The neck and spine) while 682 just severely wounded it with no further explanation. At best, everyone but 173 could get a "Possibly".

Of course, since this hasn't been brought up before, there's probably something obvious I'm missing.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/hides-the-face-lies-the-snake-the-sun-in-my-disgrace

I found the tale you're talking about, in regards to the upgrade itself I'm somewhat iffy on the gravity manipulation since it's a really out there power for 096 and the scale is pretty big but I suppose this can be a Key on its own ot just add it to extended lore As for the durability buff I don't see any problems with it, tho one can argue that maybe 096's regen is what letting him survive but his regenartion was never shown to be that good

I suppose Building level 096 with Gravity Manipulation on the Extended Canon key will work.

Starter Pack said:
I suppose Building level 096 with Gravity Manipulation on the Extended Canon key will work.
Shouldn't the gravity manip warrent an AP Key on its own considering the scale?

Welp I plugged in the mass of the sun and assumed 096 moved the sun 1 meter in 7 days in a KE calculator

That came to be 31.84106404410767 gigatons >_>

Also 096 should probably have his durability calced for a specfic value for sun dipping due to his body's proportions

In SCP-5000, didn't they state that when SCP-096's face was broadcasted to social media it wiped out a slew of the population across the globe? I wish they got more specific on how many people it killed and how much it destroyed.

Back