• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP 096 and 173 Cleanups

Should it also have immunity to pain? also the intelligence part might be added when the other CRT is accepted.

Should it also have immunity to pain? also the intelligence part might be added when the other CRT is accepted.
Immunity to pain isnt really a thing anymore unless it's some form of supernatural pain manip that was resisted, otherwise it's just stamina

SCP-173 should have Rage Power or Berserk mode instead of statistics amplification as it seems the reason for the speed increase was because they couldn't find anyone.
The resistance to mind manipulation and possession for SCP-096 should note it was because SCP-035 triggered the rage state. Type 4 is not sourced and what high 8-C calculation.

096 seems to be a case of gravity manipulation or telekinesis here

I'd say a “possibly 5-A with Gravity Manipulation/Telekinesis” works better
Unless there is context i am missing

096 seems to be a case of gravity manipulation or telekinesis here

I'd say a “possibly 5-A with Gravity Manipulation/Telekinesis” works better
Unless there is context i am missing
096 has never displayed either of those abilities

It doesnt need to have, it just has that energy by moving around, and 682 shattered 173 twice in one of their fights
first SCP-682 article canon states "SCP-682 has always been observed to have extremely high strength, speed, and reflexes, though exact levels vary with its form. SCP-682's physical body grows and changes very quickly, growing or decreasing in size as it consumes or sheds material." I find it concerning that we ignore this second paragraph of their description.

With all do respect it both checks individual rooms across entire cities seemingly without the shock wave it produces leveling the buildings and it is also a speedster type character I don't think KE is reliable in this case.

first SCP-682 article canon states "SCP-682 has always been observed to have extremely high strength, speed, and reflexes, though exact levels vary with its form. SCP-682's physical body grows and changes very quickly, growing or decreasing in size as it consumes or sheds material." I find it concerning that we ignore this second paragraph of their description.

With all do respect it both checks individual rooms across entire cities seemingly without the shock wave it produces leveling the buildings and it is also a speedster type character I don't think KE is reliable in this case.
My guy, in the same story it outright states that the speed it moves at uprooted trees and sent cars flying

Acausality 4 is to OP even for 096, it basically resists Fate, Precog, Causality, and many others, plus it could be inconsistent with 173 negating 096's bones and him being neutralized by a nuke in Pittsburgh, that is if 173 can affect Acausality 4 like it did with the destruction of the multiverse.
173 power nulled 096's durability yes, that is literally listed on 173's profile

Also, my guy, that isnt actual 096, that is a work of fiction produced by 914 that just had 096 as a character

My guy, in the same story it outright states that the speed it moves at uprooted trees and sent cars flying
neat then explain the buildings
173 power nulled 096's durability yes, that is literally listed on 173's profile

Also, my guy, that isnt actual 096, that is a work of fiction produced by 914 that just had 096 as a character
then explain the type 4 anyway give that machines abilities I am will to bet it could be telling a very real possibly.

neat then explain the buildings
What about them?
then explain the type 4 anyway give that machines abilities I am will to bet it could be telling a very real possibly.
096 functions on a different set of causality, its causality is unable to progress beyond a certain point, it took 173's stupidly powerful power null to actually kill it

My guy, a fictional story about 096 holds no be as ring over actual 096's stats

096 functions on a different set of causality, its causality is unable to progress beyond a certain point, it took 173's stupidly powerful power null to actually kill it
Resurrection old foes, "this hypothesis cannot be confirmed in a traditional sense" anyway please explain on the page of why SCP-4121 grants acausality

Also I wonder, is the Revised Entry its own canon thus its not part of Extended Canon?
Revised Entry should be Extended Canon I think. Essentially, whatever variant of 173 that isn't in an established canon would be EC.

What about them?

Please source the type 4.

It was agreed on the scp discord to make it a separate key due to duplication not being present in any other extended canon
I mean 096's Time Stop resistance was present in one tale but not anywhere else in Extended Canon yet is on the same key. Maybe it has something to do with different branches.

I mean 096's Time Stop resistance was present in one tale but not anywhere else in Extended Canon yet is on the same key. Maybe it has something to do with different branches.
A resistance is different from an entire new ability that is completely different from every other depiction

That Plane feat in 096's first key likely scales higher than even the previous iteration of the profile due to it exploding and crashing.

Slight necro but it needs to be said, there are many character 11-C SCP profiles that depict of fictional events corresponding to inflicted feats, another example being SCP-682 vs SCP-3812 where the former imagined in a narrative, so at worst this puts SCP-096's durability at baseline 7-A.

Back