• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
076 is just standing, when suddenly a Space Marine shows up and declares him a heretic. It comes to blows.

Speed is equalised, we're going with High 8-C for both. 076 cannot use the Thorn and the Space Marine has the High 8-C weapons and Power Armour. Space Marine is an Ultramarine Sergeant and weaponry is a Bolter, Combat Knife, Chainsword and Grenades.

Standard Battle Assumptions otherwise.

076 - 0

Space Marine - 0

Inconclusive - 0

What kind of space marine is it? There are a lot of different kinds with different mindsets and weapons, some prefer melee and close range combat while others prefer range

WeeklyBattles said:
What kind of space marine is it? There are a lot of different kinds with different mindsets and weapons, some prefer melee and close range combat while others prefer range
Didn't know it fell to the OP to make an exact spec, guess it'd be okay to go with an Ultramarine Sergeant with the weapons stated above?

I feel like this happened before

But yeah the file should really better outline the different weapons and ranks of space marine, and what they can do.

As nothing else has been specified, I shall assume he is fighting a high 8-C Ahzek Ahrima.

Holyhotsauce said:
I was gonna make this how dare you
Well hey least you can still discuss it, I think this can be a really cool match personally. ^.^ It means we both got great taste.

Fair enough lol, I went with non chaos to avoid outcries of hax stomp as from what I've seen chaos blessings can grant some rather unfair stuff lol.

I do not know much about Space Marine, however, I am more experienced with SCP's.

The greatest feat of Able (076) that I remember, is having fought with SCP-682, resisting big attacks from it, and it must be taken into account that 682 can destroy a small skyscraper.

076 was able to pull a steel door of about three tons as if nothing, besides being able to tear steel walls easily, but then nothing more.

We can not count on having hurt the 682, since the 682 can be easily damaged and what really helps Regenerationn.

Forgive my English, I speak Spanish xd.

By the way, about: "Survived the detonation of a warhead that destroyed the whole site in which it was contained"

076 if I'm not mistaken, it did not survive directly, since it actually revived later because of its immortality.

I know. But I wanted to say it because the same thread refers to "SCP-076" and the article in the wiki has that feat in its durability.

ChaosAyase~ said:
I know. But I wanted to say it because the same thread refers to "SCP-076" and the article in the wiki has that feat in its durability.
Yes. For the coffin. Not the dude inside it.

Back