• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-049 vs. The Puppet (The Masters of Death) (Voting Complete)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
The power over the dead has always been feared in many cultures. The thought of people being pulled from the coldness of death to live life once more is quite chilling to many people, to the point of it being considered taboo. However, these two necromancers have managed to practice this art time and time again on a very regular basis. One revives the dead to seek revenge on the one who sent them to their early graves, and the other does it for...other reasons. But which of these two is the true master of death? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have SCP-049 from the SCP Foundation, and in the red corner, we have The Puppet from the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise.

Five nights at freddy s 3 the puppet fnaf2 png by thesitcixd-d8q1sfp
Scp 049 by sunnyparallax-d6brf2n
-Both characters are allowed five revived victims to help them in this fight. It will be to the death. No holds barred.
-In order to gather their victims, they are allowed 1 day of prep. However, neither character will know each other beforehand.

The battle takes place in the abandoned construction site surrounding Freddy Fazbear's Pizza from The Silver Eyes, giving the Puppet a slight home court advantage.

With all this in mind, let the debate begin!

SCP-049: 0

The Puppet: 8 (Kirbyelmejor, HeadlessKramerGeoff777, EMagolorSoul, Agnaa, Zoxiver, ZackAttackX, Fegelarse, DMB 1)

Inconclusive: 0

Kirbyelmejor said:
The question is, is 049's Death Manipulation going to work with The Puppet?
If you were to ask me, I would say no, mostly because The Puppet is already dead. 049 kills people on contact, but it's not confirmed whether it affects them on a physical level (i.e. injecting some kind of fatal venom upon contact) or on a spiritual level (i.e. removing one's soul from their body). However, since most of the SCP's work on a physical level, that's what I'll have to assume here, and since the Puppet is technically a haunted robot, it would likely not work.

If that's the case, I give it to Puppet. We don't know if 049 is good at fighting without his Death Manipulation, and Puppet is faster and more agile than him. And is probable that 049's zombies are worse that the victims that Puppet revive. 049 has the intelligence advantage, but Puppet knows better the location of the fight. So yeah, Puppet with high difficulty

it is given the links biological and chemical and uses unknown chemics to revive pepole , im pretty sure the assumtion that it affects soulsis not backed up by anything, and until a crt is made, cannot be used

There's nothing SCP-049's lethal touch can do to The Puppet, that and with The Puppet being comparable of Freddy Fazbear, he should likely be physically stronger than 049.

Vote goes to the puppet.

And that's seven! If anybody wants to attempt to make a case for 049, the grace period begins now! Otherwise, I'mma get this added to both profiles.

Puppet FRA

Besides, should't FNaF characters get type 7 immortality or something since they are, you know, undead?

The gaming master666 said:
The puppet and springtrap do have immortallity.
And idk
It's not listed on their profiles, despite them being listed in the category "Undead"

The gaming master666 said:
It said the puppet is inmortal and how is sans a villain?
i mean, he does have type 1 and 7 too plus sanses pure cringe killed houdreds all over the globe

i know, still, they should get the idea that bill either reality warps in hisa full power or mindhaxes in his 2d version

is necro-eing this thread ok? i mean... 2 necromancers in a fight... and then someone necro the thread... ok sorry im going home

Back