• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scout VS Sans

Scout TF2 VS Sans the Skeleton

The man from Boston has been hired to kill a Skeleton, how hard could it be?

Scout Only Has His Base 3 Weapons
Both are acting normally towards an enemy
Battle Is Decided when 1 person is unable to battle, however that comes to.
Both are 9-B
Fight Takes Place In The Hall of Judgement
Speed is Equalized

Votes:
Yo! the Deeds done! Give me my money!: 6
this weird skinny guy gets destroyed: 1
They both peace out and go to get some good eats: 0

Last edited:
It is hard to say between these 2.
Scout has ranged things like his gun, but sans can dodge well.
Scout could dodge anything that sans throws at him.

A quick remark that you should probably only Bump every, say, 10 hours? That’ll do.

Also, I’m not very knowledgeable on tf2, so forgive me. But what does Scout have against being weighed down via Gravity Manip then Danmaku Spammed, which is Sans’ opening move?

A quick remark that you should probably only Bump every, say, 10 hours? That’ll do.

Also, I’m not very knowledgeable on tf2, so forgive me. But what does Scout have against being weighed down via Gravity Manip then Danmaku Spammed, which is Sans’ opening move?
can sans throw his arm down faster than scout can pull the trigger on his gun? its basically whoever throws out their attack first wins.

You should also equalize speed, as otherwise, Sans completely demolished Scout with his Supersonic+ speed vs Subsonic.
didn't even notice that.

yeah if speed isn't equal than sans just throws his hand down before scout can even try to shoot him and gets eaten by a sea of bones

can sans throw his arm down faster than scout can pull the trigger on his gun? its basically whoever throws out their attack first wins.
Does Scout usually lead with his gun? Probably tbh it’s a first person shooter, lol

Regardless, he probably can’t tbh. But could he dodge it? Dodging is pretty much Sans’ whole gimmick, and is able to dodge attacks from Frisk who slaughtered the entire Underground, as well as their entire fleet of Royal Guards.

Does Scout usually lead with his gun? Probably tbh it’s a first person shooter, lol

Regardless, he probably can’t tbh. But could he dodge it? Dodging is pretty much Sans’ whole gimmick, and is able to dodge attacks from Frisk who slaughtered the entire Underground, as well as their entire fleet of Royal Guards.
scattergun has a pretty large radius at longer range, we can only assume from SBA they're pretty far apart, so i'd say once he fires, sans cant simply slide out of the way

Hm.
I was gonna try to come up with more arguments, but I’ve realized Scout doesn’t have a soul. While Monster Magic also affects the Body, I don’t know if that’s the case for KR. Which is Sans’ main form of offense.

Hm.
I was gonna try to come up with more arguments, but I’ve realized Scout doesn’t have a soul. While Monster Magic also affects the Body, I don’t know if that’s the case for KR. Which is Sans’ main form of offense.
that was just what i was gonna say. in this sans really can't do much

yeahhhhhh
Sans’ too weak for his Magic to really do anything without the Soulhax and KR too, he’s the weakest lad in the underground.
This may be a stamp.

To give an example:
If sans tries to move scout, it wont work, as it targets the soul, and scout does not have a proper soul
same thing with the poison effect he has
only thing he could really do is dodge and attack, which is just hitting scout with a NORMAL bone, which does 1 damage

To give an example:
If sans tries to move scout, it wont work, as it targets the soul, and scout does not have a proper soul
same thing with the poison effect he has
only thing he could really do is dodge and attack, which is just hitting scout with a NORMAL bone, which does 1 damage
all of his magic is soul based, even that wouldn't damage him.

only chance sans would have would be a draw from him dodging long enough, but scout has superhuman levels of stamina, so he would probably get him first.

it affects both soul and body
That.
The problem isn’t that Sans can’t affect him without a Soul. Monster Magic targets the soul directly, but also affects the body. If Scout was going to be stabbed with a Magic knife he’s still gonna be stabbed with a Magic knife, for example.

The problem lies in the fact that we’re now facing a 10-B with no Hax against a 9-B with AOE attacks.

isn't it intangible though? i thought sans was the one person who actively ignored the body maybe i was wrong though
It’s intangible cause it goes through the target. It still does damage, it just keeps going after it hits, which is how Sans usually racks up a lot of damage with his KR.

on the side of sans, i just thought of something. if sans was just launching normal bones that cannot hurt scouts soul (as he has none), it would deal 1 damage, each. sans just needs to hit scout 125 times, which could be possible

though, scout literally dodges bullets for a living, and his reaction time is insane, meaning he most likely would be able to tire sans out.
honestly, this whole thing is just a case of a character being hard countered in one way or another.

on the side of sans, i just thought of something. if sans was just launching normal bones that cannot hurt scouts soul (as he has none), it would deal 1 damage, each. sans just needs to hit scout 125 times, which could be possible
still every moment scout touches sans' attacks it damages him, he doesn't actually have to hurt scout for 125 damage, since thats game mechanics.

Why Scout doesn't have a soul?
3a7e84408fc00a7e2e5e3e94a81899e21dbc9a46r1-508-244v2_hq.jpg

Can't Sans' soul attacks affect those without Souls, he could affect Flowey, who doesn't have a soul
Flowey is also a Flower with, last I checked, rather poor durability.

Any Monster’s attacks affect people without a Soul. In that case, it’s just a normal attack. But sans is so pitifully weak that he actually relies on the Soulhax, he relies on KR (which is a lot different from normal Magic, and doesn’t have feats of affecting the body like Magic does) to do damage, and therefore lacks any way to hurt Scout without just throwing him around with Telekinesis.
I don’t think that’ll work either, as Scout has higher LS iirc.

Why Scout doesn't have a soul?
medic stole them.

Any Monster’s attacks affect people without a Soul. In that case, it’s just a normal attack. But sans is so pitifully weak that he actually relies on the Soulhax, he relies on KR (which is a lot different from normal Magic, and doesn’t have feats of affecting the body like Magic does) to do damage, and therefore lacks any way to hurt Scout without just throwing him around with Telekinesis.
I don’t think that’ll work either, as Scout has higher LS iirc.

medic stole them.
throw Scout to window, make his blood go none via lot of hurts, gg

The point is carrying your point that Sans' attacks are "only soul hax" (which is a questionable claim in itself), how else could he hurt Flowey? Therefore he can still soulhax scout if he could only use soul hax attacks versus Flowey who has no soul.

Also while the changes haven't been reflected on Sans' profile, the closest LS feat he should scale to is actually Class 5, so he should actually be able to telekinetically throw Scout. So I'm just throwing it out there right now, I'm voting for Sans.

Sans can affect people like Flowey who has no soul with his "SOUL-based attacks" so Scout's own lack of soul isn't a problem at all and his telekinesis should be able to affect Scout scaling from Undyne.

Also while the changes haven't been reflected on Sans' profile, the closest LS feat he should scale to is actually Class 5, so he should actually be able to telekinetically throw Scout. So I'm just throwing it out there right now, I'm voting for Sans.

Sans can affect people like Flowey who has no soul with his "SOUL-based attacks" so Scout's own lack of soul isn't a problem at all and his telekinesis should be able to affect Scout scaling from Undyne.
why would sans scale to undyne?

sans is the weakest monster. he shouldn't scale to one of the strongest.

Back