• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scout VS Sans

Regardless, Sans still has thought-based warp that can teleport him and scout, so he does have an answer to Scout's attacks. But the argument that Scout's side is depending on seems to be that Sans' attacks are "only soul-based" which is wrong first of all, and second, even following that line of logic, it would still affect Scout because he still affected Flowey, a being with no soul.

When did that one happen? I forgot.
038.jpg

Woah woah
My point was never that his attacks were ‘only Soul Hax’. In fact, I was the guy who stated how it works early on, multiple times.

What I said was that Sans doesn’t have much outside of Soulhax. He’s 10-B for a reason, and is up against a 9-B. He pretty much won’t be able to scratch him.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

it would still affect Scout because he still affected Flowey, a being with no soul.
We also don’t know how he affected Flowey. We have no clue what went down down there, all we get is that Sans’ caused him a bunch of resets. For all we know Sans stepped on him a few times and called it a day cause he’s Flowey the Flower, it doesn’t really take much to break a flower.
Scout, however, is not a flower.

Seems like he passes out in this scene.
We also don’t know how he affected Flowey. We have no clue what went down down there, all we get is that Sans’ caused him a bunch of resets. For all we know Sans stepped on him a few times and called it a day cause he’s Flowey the Flower, it doesn’t really take much to break a flower.
Scout, however, is not a flower.
Flowey is wall level, he would have had to use his magic

Flowey is wall level, he would have had to use his magic
We explicitly have Flowey’s durability as Unknown cause he’s constantly one-shot. One-shot by Frisk, one-shot by toriel, could probably be one-shot by Sans.
I also didn’t say he didn’t use his Magic. I said we don’t know what happened. Magic would’ve worked too, cause flowers don’t particularly enjoy it when you shoot them lasers.

We explicitly have Flowey’s durability as Unknown cause he’s constantly one-shot. One-shot by Frisk, one-shot by toriel, could probably be one-shot by Sans.
I also didn’t say he didn’t use his Magic. I said we don’t know what happened. Magic would’ve worked too, cause flowers don’t particularly enjoy it when you shoot them lasers.
since its so vague on what happened, we should probably just another example like undyne cutting the bridge, which was used with magic.

undyne cutting the bridge proves it can interact with soulless things, so, sans' magic going by undyne's magic can hurt scout here.

since its so vague on what happened, we should probably just another example like undyne cutting the bridge, which was used with magic.

undyne cutting the bridge proves it can interact with soulless things, so, sans' magic going by undyne's magic can hurt scout here.
I feel my point’s not being heard correctly.
I am an advocate for it still affecting Soulless guys. It just affects their body, cause all Magic also affects their body.
Sans wouldn’t need his KR or to ignore durability against Flowey because Flowey has pitiful defense. He will need it against Scout, cause Scout’s wall level and Sans has less ATK than a literal child.

I feel my point’s not being heard correctly.
I am an advocate for it still affecting Soulless guys. It just affects their body, cause all Magic also affects their body.
Sans wouldn’t need his KR or to ignore durability against Flowey because Flowey has pitiful defense. He will need it against Scout, cause Scout’s wall level and Sans has less ATK than a literal child.
Oh.

So this should have been closed a while ago i already said this was a stomp shit ton ago.

Im pretty confused, sans can hurt flowey who has no soul, so scout probably can be hurt, but at the same time, I'm pretty sure sans used his bones and not soul magic, and I'm pretty confused about sans's ability, does KARMA work on scout or no, IF sans can use soul magic, can use KARMA on scout, then I'm pretty sure sans wins, but if scout has AMP then scout probably wins, just giving my opinions, If im wrong then pls correct me, im new to vsb n stuff

Im pretty confused here, medic said that scout technically doesn't have a soul since medic sold it to the devil, but he did hurt flowey who probably doesn't have a soul, but i don't think sans used soul magic against flowey, IF scout has a soul then probably sans wins, if he doesn't and soul magic doesnt work on him, then scout wins, I'm pretty confused here ngl
Flowey doesn't have a soul, neither does scout here, because medic surgically removed it.

sans' magic isn't going to do shit to scout because its human level attacks vs wall level durability

sans simply cant hurt him

so Scout gonna be ****** up
from the looks of it, sans' AP isn't changing at all, due to the fact the entire CRT goes off of their in game stats. sans is being upgraded to hypersonic though.

sans isn't changing since he's still statistically weaker then literally everyone in the game.

also, scout has a 9-A key

Last edited:
from the looks of it, sans' AP isn't changing at all, due to the fact the entire CRT goes off of their in game stats. sans is being upgraded to hypersonic though.

sans isn't changing since he's still statistically weaker then literally everyone in the game.

also, sonic has a 9-A key
Ok then.

Back