• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scott Pilgrim feat discussion

The only instance of any character being shown, stated, or mentioned to have been launched across the planet in the entire series is Simon Lee.
Simon Lee wasn't launched around the planet, and your scan from volume three disproves that since it was exclusively stated he was hit hard enough to see the curvature of the planet. In the ad for the movie, a direct recreation of Scott and Kim dating, we see the full extent of Simon Lee getting hit.
Stephen is very clearly co-signing Scott for the sake of comedy.
And, this is an ad strip?????
That's not like his character at all, nor would Scott even acknowledge Stephen being aware of his high school life since he's aware when and where he met Stephen. This entire argument makes no sense, with all due respect.

Also, yes, this is in fact in ad for the first volume. Is that problematic?

I'd like to also point out that if this really did come from Scott's life in high school, then Kim should have been the first one to disprove that Simon Lee was the target in question since she was dating Scott.

To me, it seems more likely that an event where Scott punched someone around the world would have occurred at the All-Ontario Fighting Tournament where Scott became the best fighter in the Province, a scenario both Kim and Stephen recall.

Last edited:
I added the tags, but for future ref know that you can do that (and need to if you made the thread).

Oh! I don't know how I forgot about that! Thanks for your assistance once again Eficiente! Now that you're on this thread, would you like to share your takes on the scene in question?

Bump. I think I might attempt to do the math for this feat myself, that way we don't have to wait on a calculation. It shouldn't be that hard given it's kinetic energy.

What's a good timeframe for a feat like this? I was going to assume one-to-three minutes.

For reference, the feat ended up with a small town rating. To me, this shouldn't be an outlier given that Scott later no-sells attacks that destroy massive buildings.

Bump. I might just leave this thread and retackle it in the bigger CRT for Scott's page overhaul at this rate, since nobody seems to have time for this.

Back