• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scott Pilgrim decides to play a James Bond game (0-5-0)

I'm assuming Bond has vehicles, right? I mean a helicopter bomb took out a bridge the size of a train car. Hmm... I mean Scott Pilgrim does have abilities... Hmm... How does Scott's energy projection, toon force, and sound manipulation work?

Sounds like Bond should be able to handle Scott. His weapons like the guitar may actually alarm none into playing it smarter. And starting from such a good distance. Nothing stops him from going invisible, sneaking up, and gunning him down from right behind. He is gonna be a lot more skilled than Scott due to his training. Even considering Resurrection. It's not like he can suddenly see invisible people. And should he just try attacking blindly to keep bond away. I mean bonds got guns. So he backs away and places one in Scott's head.

Back