• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scissors VS Rubber! Ryüko Matoi VS Monkey D. Luffy!

Ryuko matoi
Gear 2nd Luffy
This for Gear 2nd. If it's okay, I'd move the OPTC picture of it to the Notable Technique section just like I'm doing with the G4 forms.

Ryuko - 0 ()
VS

Luffy - 0 ()

BATTLE CONDITONS/RULES:

Ryuko is True Life Fiber Synchronized

Luffy is Wano Country Arc, Gear 3 and 4 are restricted. Durability is assumed to be Large Mountain+ and not the "likely Small Country"

Speed is Equalized

Both are in-character, willing to kill

No knowledge or preptime.

Battle takes place In the Holy Land Mariejois (lol), starting distance of 20 meters.

Win via death.

So...what exactly can Luffy do here other than just wail on ryuko until she gets strong enough to cut him to ribbons?

Yup, knockouts are caused by damagint the brain via blunt force, depending on the severity of the damage Low-Mid to Mid regen heals that damage preventing them from being knocked out

Rei Rubro said:
You can't restrict durability.
I just kinda said that since I didnt want people going "ackshually" on me. Since it seems his durability is either of em? Is it really restricting when the low 6-B isnt from any technique, form, equipment or a seperate key?

Man its weird when a character's base dura has such a huge range.

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean its not like Ryuko cant just amp to that level anyways
Im just abit confused on how it works for the tier Im using. Is Luffy considered to have 7-A dura or low 6-B dura? both apply to his base form without any modifers.

Base Luffy has High7-A dura but it can also be considered Low 6-B, as he withstood attacks from characters like Katakuri. And that's not surprising since his rubber body is what makes he a stone wall.

And idk if you can consider durability as just one tier like AP.

If the G4 rating you want to use is Low 6-B, Low 6-B durability is used. If it's the High 7-A, it's High 7-A Durability.

AFAIK she can't amp above the 7-A field. It's the same thing that prevents Garou becoming Hgh 6-A in three seconds using the higher tier restrction.

She does not need too.

The very end of 7A with a blade no less is not enough to no sell her attacks.

The Calaca said:
AFAIK she can't amp above the 7-A field. It's the same thing that prevents Garou becoming Hgh 6-A in three seconds using the higher tier restrction.
Seeing as Luffy is High 7-A here i dont see why she wouldnt be allowed to amp to his level

Because Luffy's Durability isn't an ability granted by RPL, RE or Adaptation and can't be restricted. Meanwhile Ryuko jumps from 7-A to 6-B or even High 6-A, which is totally a restrictable amp.

@Schnee I didn't he'd no sell her slashes but that she can't go further beyond 7-A with her powers. If she was High 7-A then I wouldn't say that it has to be restricted, just like how two Gears are restricted here.

Back