• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I am not downgrading anything. I am using basic english. Basic english tells you countless doesn't translate into infinite. and we always go for the safer lowballed number.
They are doing a CRT? You could link said CRT if that's true.
1.yes i know that countless dont mean infinites is normal conociment

2.here

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Oh wait, does Stilling to undue molecular bounds get past Mid-High?
Am pretty sure it doesn't, so he can't kill Kars anyway.
Stilling would require High regen to survive, according to the Regenerationn page since it would destroy his molecular bonds.

I see, wasn't entirely sure if having no atoms be destroyed woul be enough for Mid-High. Then that was my bad.

Do you have any thoughts about this though, Holy?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I see, wasn't entirely sure if having no atoms be destroyed woul be enough for Mid-High. Then that was my bad. Do you have any thoughts about this though, Holy?
The fight itself is....strange, but tbh I think thats Scion probably wins.

Scion can use PtV to know about D4C, then immediately Stills (Power nulls the stands + molecularly disintegrates Kars), and wins like that.

I'm reading his range, and the fact it says that he can only attack other worlds and universes in his second key, not the first key. Literally in his range. If it's wrong then take it up with the profile, not me. But again, he'd be hardpressed to find which universe Kars went to out of an infinite amount. And path of victory, yeah thats an issue, unfortunately that isnt gonna stop Kars from picking up on the dangers of stilling and all that at a glance and to then simply avoid it, because as said, still doesnt seem exactly difficult to avoid. Hell Kars has three ways to straight up avoid it completely, turning back time right away to far in the past, go to a different universe, or amplify his own speed to where he's completely safe from any attack because time is crunched so much Scion cant even react or perceive him, giving Kars like a few thousand years of time to do his thing within the first moment of the match.

Yes, an assumption either way, something youre deadset on absolutely not using, pot calling the kettle black? I'd think so. Yes, and the verse equalization page even brings that up, in that things have to actually be similiar to be equalized, even if theyre both called magic.

Actually, that's exactly what I'm doing, if it's mechanically different than it's mechanically different. You wouldnt assume a resistance to mind hax via resisting some mewtwo type mindhax would give a resistance to biological mindhax would you? At least I hope not.

Yeah, still standing by my point, you saying I havent proven anything is sus as all ****, what exactly do I need to prove? Things that we know he's capable of doing? Well yeah,you didnt mention anything about his adapting, in fact you barely mentioned anything at all, you're being so vague I dont even know what you're trying to get me to prove, how about instead of being so vague that I literally cant figure out what youre trying to ask just ******* say what it is specifically you find dubious imstead of beating around the bush. Yeah, because it isnt supernatural? The whole schtick is Kars has the power of every organism ever to exist and ever will exist, and as such if someone else has that power, he does too. It's not a supernatural copying.

>Intelligence doesn't let you replicate outright supernatural abiltiies like Stands. I guess we just disagree how we treat Kars.

That is quite literally how Kars copying works. Hence the whole I understand thing. He understands how it works and thus simply knows how to replicate it himself using what he himself already has, which in context is everything because he has the powers and abilities of every organism that ever will and would exist. In fact I dont even think it's a how we treat Kars, I'm pretty sure that's exactly how we treat Kars.

Holyhotsauce said:
LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I see, wasn't entirely sure if having no atoms be destroyed woul be enough for Mid-High. Then that was my bad. Do you have any thoughts about this though, Holy?
The fight itself is....strange, but tbh I think thats Scion probably wins.
Scion can use PtV to know about D4C, then immediately Stills (Power nulls the stands + molecularly disintegrates Kars), and wins like that.
okay kars can understand stelling

Thebannanaworkshop said:
You can't still understanding cause it's not a power or ability it's just godly iQ
im pretty sure that he can understand this especially when he has the higher dimension advantage

intelligence powers and shit are nullified all the time though...

I say this in the lightest of terms bandana workshop, but please stop arguing, atleast like that, you're not helping the Kars argument whatsoever

How about this kars uses civil war when kars dies he would come back if civil war was stilled.Kars still has whitesnake requiem which could probably denie stilling by discing himself and then putting it back on scion. Unless that doesn't work then I have no idea's.

Discing is soul manip as the disc comes from the soul.

Scion has no soul, at least not this one, as this is just an avatar made by the real Scion, the Tier 4 Warrior Entity.

My vote goes to Kars. Stelling is pretty clearly not 4D. And even if Kars can't copy or adapt to stelling, nothing like stands have been shown in Parahumans to my knowledge. Due to this, stelling literally just wouldn't work, otherwise it would be NLF (Similar to Kars copying stelling). Meanwhile, Kars has several ways to get past Scion's mere high Regenerationn while Scion has no counter for D4CU.

Also, Made in Heaven is a 4D ability, while D4C has 4D range and is stated in JORGE JOESTAR to create it's own universes. Understanding, as a direct result of this, is 4D.

The Smashor said:
My vote goes to Kars. Stelling is pretty clearly not 4D. And even if Kars can't copy or adapt to stelling, nothing like stands have been shown in Parahumans to my knowledge. Due to this, stelling literally just wouldn't work, otherwise it would be NLF (Similar to Kars copying stelling). Meanwhile, Kars has several ways to get past Scion's mere high Regenerationn while Scion has no counter for D4CU.
Also, Made in Heaven is a 4D ability, while D4C has 4D range and is stated in JORGE JOESTAR to create it's own universes. Understanding, as a direct result of this, is 4D.
so the win condition of scion

No, it isn't 4D for copying 4D abilities.

Also, there's Valkyrie's "ghosts" and The Siberian projection, both of which get nulled. And like Wok said, even intelligence based powers that have no physical component, yet still apparently have wavelengths. Even time has wavelengths apparently.

Path of Victory tells him what steps he needs to do to achieve a goal, if it can be achieved, and he can follow them automatically.

Stilling can just atomize Kars, which he can't regen from.

The fact he can regen from most of what Kars can do, so taking damage isn't a big issue.

Being able to chase Kars if he jumps timelines.

Kars has fought people given canon plot armor before. I'm sure Path of Victory no big deal. It's intelligence based, so Kars just copies.

How long does that take? Because The World Ultimate bypasses resistance on Scion's level iirc.

Killer Queen's First Bomb says no. It leave literally nothing behind, and that's without Kars improving it. Scion can't regen from nothing. He could also take away his memory and probably several of his powers with Whitesnake Ultimate,

Why would Kars need to run?

And here's the final kicker: Stilling isn't passive. According to Scion's own profile, "Scion can use it in the form of beams, orbs, bursts of energy, forcefields, and with a touch." I.E. things Kars can dodge.

Back