• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sci-Twi's new abilities and stuff.

MrKerf

He/Him
Heya. Let's go straight to it.

First of all, she should have her pendant-shaped Absorption device at least as her optional equipment. Which can absorb and contain magic, search for magic sources in a small zone around itself, apparantly drai magic users from stamina (don't quote me on that tho) and create portals to Equestria.

Preparation - With prep she was able to create her magic absorption device and this, was preparing for exams and teached her friends at the same time, was prepared for an emergency on a ship.

Genius Intelligence - Her intelligence is genius, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Also, don't know for sure, but her intelligence may actually be Extraordinary Genius in creating technological devices (see links from Preparation).

Possibly Information Analysis - She was analyzing the unknown type of energy here and here.

Possibly Broadway Force - She was singing and participated in songs multiple times, but I'm still in search of the song that she started, which was supported by others (maybe this one) (this would also go to most of the main characters).

Possibly Weapon Mastery (bow) - Well, not great buuut... Going by deffinition, she has a "greater skill than the average person" in archery. (This also should go to Applejack and Flattershy). Also maybe add bow to her optional equipment.

I would like a note somewhere in attack potency, that Midnight is slightly stronger than Daydream (was overpowering the latter until friendship happened).

Flight - She can lift herself up in the air via Telekinesis. Starlight can do the same, and on her page it's called Self-Levitatio.

Possibly Resistance to Corruption - was able to, with the help of friends, overcome Midnight Sparkle.

Possibly Multiple Personalities - She and Midnight.

Hacking - Here.

Magnetism Manipulation - Here. Prep reliant.

Explosion Manipulation - Here . Prep reliant as well.

Also, her base key range should be at least this (can't calc) with Telekinesis.

EDIT: Some new abilities I've found.

Breaking the Fourth Wall - here (Also for Dash).

BFR and Portal Creation for all portals she creates - here (possibly BFR for device, since they're too small)

Lockpicking for post Geode Twi - here (via Telekinesis).

Well, yeah. I just thought that say "slightly" is safer.

So, you agree with everything, including all possible stuff and intelligence upgrade, correct?

I see. I'll look for some more songs, maybe'll find it there.

Does she really needs a prep time for Hacking? She only needed her phone (which actually can be added to her equipment). Or is it because it requires time?

Medeus' analysis is probably fine. Thank you for helping out.

I suppose she doesn't need prep-time for hacking. Though she does need technology to do it for sure. Lock Picking is also good.

So, I guess adding a phone to her equip is also fine? It's not very controversial, after all.

I'm gonna soon add all that was agreed.

I've asked for Range calc. Also, I'm gonna add Geode necklace in optional equipment of her base form (for lockpicking, just to avoid any confusion)

Powers and Abilities: Preparation, Genius Intelligence, Information Analysis, Marksmanship, Self-Levitatio, Resistance to Corruption (was able to, with the help of friends, overcome Midnight Sparkle), Multiple Personalities (Twilight and Midnight), Hacking, Magnetism Manipulation (with Preparation), Explosion inducement (with Preparation), Breaking the Fourth Wall, Absorption (via magic-absorption device), Portal Creation & Spatial Manipulation & BFR via magic-absorption device (was tearing open holes between dimensions), Lockpicking via Telekinesis (with Geode necklace) | Portal Creation & Spatial Manipulation & BFR (was tearing open holes between dimensions)

Attack Potency: | Universe level+ (Was destroying her reality to get to Equestria, stronger than Daydream Shimmer) as Midnight Sparkle, Universe level+ (Casually superior to Gloriosa Daisy, who scales far above the combined power of Post-Friendship Games Pony-Up Sunset and the 5 Elements originally used to create Daydream Shimmer, and effortlessly broke a barrier fending off Gloriossa's full onslaught just by releasing her powers while not anywhere near the full extent of her 'Pony-Up' Form) in Pony-Up form. Overwhelmed the Midnight within her and got far stronger as she released her full magic) |

(for now) Range: Standard Melee Range; at least Extended melee range, possibly Several meters with Telekinesis |

Standard Equipment: Smartphone.

• Optional Equipment: Magic-absorption device, bow and arrows, geode necklace.
Intelligence: Genius (One of the top students in Crystal Prep consistently getting the best grades and the highest score on each test. With preparation she was able to create magic-absorption device and robo-dog, read and memorize 600 page handbook in case of emergency, and created images of people good enough to fool six other people.

But their "geode obtained" form is just their base forms with geodes and bunch of abilities, no new statistics (not for Twi at least). It is unnesessery to create new key for this.

Also, I didn't write this part. Just copied and restructured a bit. I'll fix.

MrKerf said:
But their "geode obtained" form is just their base forms with geodes and bunch of abilities, no new statistics (not for Twi at least). It is unnesessery to create new key for this.
No, I meant the Geode should be Standard Equipment.

Than it won't be possible to use pre-geodes Twi in battles. The one from Friendship Games and pre-Everfree finale.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
  • Extraordinary genius is for characters who are about as smart as a futuristic supercomputer. Unsure about having memories of a full 600 page book. Not saying it's impossible, but leaning towards keeping her at Genius at least for now.
Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over many fields of science and who vastly surpass the intellects of the smartest humans on Earth. At this level, many are capable of creating futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, and potentially even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations, or outperforming supercomputers. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.
Doing better than supercomputers is not a requirement for Extraordinary Genius, just evidence for it. That level of intellect can also be obtained by surpassing some of the greatest minds on Earth in terms of intellect, or fashioning futuristic technology. Creating a device that can perfectly detect supernatural energy sources, absorb said supernatural forces, and create portals to entire parallel universes; all on your first try, easily passes those two marks.

Yes, that is true. Extraordinary Genius should be fine then.

I haven't quite meant "Being compared to a supercomputer" being a requirement. But more so meant that as an example. Making futuristic inventions far more advanced than any real world technology in short time frames and by your own does sound like extraordinary genius. So Extraordinary Genius is fine after looking at better examples.

Back