• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling Lex Luthor

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Why don't we scale Lex Luthor to Superman and the Kryptonians? Was he not able to trade blows with and take hits from Superman?

I'm not very knowledgeable on the verse so I don't know. But I highly doubt his warsuit should get an "unknown" ranking; he's definitely much stronger with it than without, yes?

If that's the case then he definitely shouldn't have an "unknown" ranking if there are no contradictions. Certainly him having kryptonite-based weaponry alone wouldn't put him that far below Superman.

Yeah, while it is true that's he's inferior to Superman physically, and is only able to win do to having almost all of his weapons made of Kryptonite, I do vaguely recall that Lex Luthor was still comparable to the likes of Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Shazam. Lex Luthor snapping Brainiac's neck is also a pretty legit feat. Matt's the main DC comics expert iirc though.

When he snaps Brainiac's neck, is Brainiac wearing any armor or anything, or is it just bare neck?

Here's the entire issue

http://***************.to/Comic/Action-Comics-1938/Issue-899?id=26350

@Sandman31

Would you be interested in updating the page?

I think he should be 4-B, I think scaling him to Larfleeze (they fought in Action 898) is more safe than scaling him to Braniac since he spent months analyzing the system of Braniac and developing countermeasure against them

Okay. Feel free to revise the profile accordingly.

Okay. Are you willing to revise the profile so it turns better?

@Sandman31

Are you willing to help out or not? I would appreciate if you are interested in improving on the profile.

Well, we can use the statistics for the strongest versions.

Lex Luthor is notoriously disrespected among comic book forums, despite being the Man of Steel's greatest villain. His recent motherbox "Superman" warsuit is easily above Wonder Woman and most other top tiers and he almost killed Superman when he was mindcontrolled. Durability-wise, he is directly ABOVE Superman physically, and MAZAHS was unable to one-shot him like he did to Ultraman (who is equal if not superior to Superman)

@Ant

is this ok?

(Fought Larfleeze and with prep, defeated and snapped Brainiac's neck. The suit employs Human, Apokoliptian and Kryptonian technology. It is incredibly powerful capable of going toe to toe with Superman. His warsuit was forged in the pits of Apocalips and not even Black Supergirl, an evil version of Supergirl, can damage it)

Edit: I've made the edits

Okay. Thank you for the help. Should we close this thread?

Uhm, sorry for necroing, but I didn't feel this matter was enough to make another thread over. I was reading Justice League #2 and saw Lex Luthor like this and decided to make a render. Could this be used in place of his current picture?

Back