• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scaling in 3 houses

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
I get that the relics are half the SotC, but the characters arenr half as strong as Byleth.

Edelgard + Byleth defeated IO.

Claude can damage Nemesis, who holds an advantage against Byleth in 1 vs 1.

It is implied Dimitri and Byleth defeated Hegemon Edelgard together.

The three lords should fully scale to Byleth.

Also, I'd like the Lords' profiles to be split between their own route and others.

Because there are skilld thst they only have in other routes.

The lords already fully scale to Byleth...

Also, we're not splitting each profile into 4 different keys to have representation for each route, that's silly

That feels mega unnecessary, we don't need to separate routes since the 3 lords are always portrayed as comparable in every route, there is no reason to assume they have massive differences in power gaps in the different routes, I definitely feel the profiles are fine as they are

Also that thread uses Pre-Timeskip Dimitri dude, read the thread and it says Pre-Timeskip, which is where the 7-B comes from, literally check their profiles brah, they scale to the Javelins of Light

The profiles are not fine. But at this point I dont feel arguing over it. Its not about the AP, btw.

"Brah"

Anyway, I misunderstood something I read in that thread. My bad.

They're already comparable to Byleth in their end game routes; though It is true that the Lords are each stronger in their own routes than in other routes. But we'd also have to do something similar to Byleth if that was the case. He/She is stronger in Silver Snow than in other routes to the point where he/she is significantly stronger than every one else. And it was already a heavily weakened Immaculate One who tanks 4 Javelins of Light. So the lords in their end game already fully scale to the JoL.

My main issue with the profiles is that they contain enemy only abilities like the infinite counter/general¤à/commander. Which is akin to giving Lucina maniac+ abilities like Luna+, Vantage+ and Hawkeye because she had them as false marth.

I also agree that we should separate the lord pages in keys, as they learn different abilities in their own route but not in other and viceversa (notable example is infinite counter).

I wouldn't be able to do that stuff though, these ability sections are mega complicated because of all the abilities you can have in the game

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Dope, thanks for giving me reasons to make Lucina more OP
Lucina now has: durability negation in all her attacks, reduces all damage by half, never misses and always attacks first.

Sounds balanced.

As if characters on this site are supposed to be balanced, Bill Cipher, Rimuru Tempest, and don't even get me started on fuqing Medaka Kurokami

Balanced for a Fire Emblem character my dood, in the game's perspective.

Back