• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So while I was looking at Funny Valentine's page, it says he scales to Diego Brando, while Diego scales to Gyro's Steel Balls. But that just ends up with it going full circle with the steel balls scaling from hurting D4C, who got his rating from surviving an attack from Diego and the steel balls. With nearly all the characters of the part scaling from these 3, are there any calculation that supports them being the tier they are?

Diego's durability scales to Gyro's AP, which scales from damaging D4C, whose durability scales from resisting an attack of ACT4, whose AP scales from damaging THE WORLD, who somehow should scale to DIO's The World. This is as accurate as its sounds. Especially considering that Diego is MFTL in a rase while being able to turn his horse into a dino and all of the ACTs have to same tier.

I was going to make a thread about this but I want to finish Part 8 before that.

Ah, I guess that sounds reasonable. THE WORLD hasn't done much that would scale it to the original The World, but I guess there's nothing that said it doesn't either

I can see that being a thing as a Likely/Possibly, but no as it is now. Also the Steel Balls kinda ignore dura via Biological Manip that Gyro's profile doesn't have, this would mess the scaling a lot.

Eficiente said:
Diego's durability scales to Gyro's AP, which scales from damaging D4C, whose durability scales from resisting an attack of ACT4, whose AP scales from damaging THE WORLD, who somehow should scale to DIO's The World. This is as accurate as its sounds. Especially considering that Diego is MFTL in a rase while being able to turn his horse into a dino and all of the ACTs have to same tier.
I was going to make a thread about this but I want to finish Part 8 before that.
Diego does not have MFTL travel speed, just combat speed

Stand stats are inconsistent, and you have to call it THE WORLD. I clarify again, I'm not 100% against this.

Maybe I wasn't clear. The Steel Balls really only have durability negation when they have access to the infinite rotation and ball breaker. Otherwise, the closest they come to bypassing durability is the ability to manipulate the target's limbs, which he did not do in that feat

If we scale harming humans with 8-B then everything is 8-B, like Lucy nearly killing Valentine. Ringo just has a gun.

Penetration by pressure is a thing, so 9-C or not, it'd still deal huge damage to walls regardless.

Jotaro drew blood from Josuke, Kaks drew blood fom Pol-pol with a casual elbow. Did I miss anything?

Back