• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ixa vs Kamen Rider Saga (0-7-0) (Grace)

The secondary rider vs the tertiary rider in Kamen Rider Kiva. Ixa has a lot of wins in VSB but how does he do against one of his own?

Nago (Kamen Rider Ixa) returns to his hometown after his hard fought run in a tournament which ended by him losing in the finals against Snake.

Nago suddenly exclaimed, "DAMMIT! That Snake guy was too tricky for me to beat. With all his grenades and invisibility or whatever. Maybe I should get more training or maybe some more Ixa-cise with Wataru. Yea..maybe that's what I need."

Nago goes to Wataru's house which as always is closed up with locks and a large locked gate in the front.

"WATARU. HEY WATARU. ARE YOU HOME??" Nago yelled.

He then heard one of the locks unlock....then another...and another. The door slowly creaked open. The person in front of Nago is not the shy boy that Nago expected, but a man dressed in all white with a single glove on one hand. It was Wataru's brother, Taiga (Kamen Rider Saga).

"Wataru has been in the bath for the whole day and has not responded to me, something must've happened again." Taiga said.

He goes over to the gate to unlock that as well.

"Ah, I wanted to ask Wataru if he would want to train. If I'm going to be stronger, I need to train more." said Nago.

Taiga gave Nago a confused look.

"Has your confidence shaken?" Taiga asked. "I don't recall you ever asking us to train with you."

Nago responded with, "Well. I was in the finals of a tournament against Snake. If only I would have been stronger, I would've beaten him."

Taiga gives him an intrigued look.

"Snake you say?" asked Taiga. "How about I offer you something else? You can train with me instead. You lost to someone named Snake right? It would be fitting that you train with the Viper Fangire."

"Well....his powers are completely different from yours. But, I accept! I was curious on how strong Wataru's brother is." Nago said.

"Okay, don't expect me to go easy. I am the King of Fangire after all." Taiga says with a smirk. "Sagarc!"

Sagarc, the mechanical bat UFO-like life-form appears at Taiga's call.

HENSHIN
Sagarc repeats Taiga, "HENSHIN"
Taiga transforms into Kamen Rider Saga

HENSHIN
R-E-A-D-Y! F-I-S-T O-N! R-I-S-I-N-G
Nago transforms into Kamen Rider Ixa, Rising Form

Match Conditions:
  • Rising Ixa and Base Form Saga are used (5-A) (Both scale to 575.7 Yottatons)
  • Starting Range: 10 meters.
  • Match takes place outside of Kamen Rider Kiva's house.
  • Win by de-transformation only

kamen_rider_rising_ixa_render_by_neorider217_devjd6q-fullview.png
VS
yukishiro-chifuyu-bssg.jpg

Kamen Rider Ixa:

Kamen Rider Saga: Lonkitt, James, Velox, Berries, Magi, Sonic, Popted

Kiva wrecks both for fighting outside his house:

Last edited:
Wait, I just realized, Saga’s Jet Black Demon Stone multiplies his AP and Dura right? Cause I remembered us talking about it during our upgrades for Kiva....we probably forgot to revised it

The Jet Black Demon Stone doesn’t matter much due this only being their 5-A stats, but I feel like it still should on the profile, doesn’t change the match much though so we can add that later.

I'm thinking that Saga takes this one. In regards to skill, we've seen Nobori is superior in skill to a less confident Wataru, who had a relatively easy time defeating Nago. Ixa isn't at a complete disadvantage though as his arsenal is meant to fight Fangires even if this fight is tailored as more of a sparring match. I think Ixa's arsenal might help him last for an alright amount of time. Saga's still got regeneration and forcefield creation to take less damage than Ixa will when trading blows. Saga's Baroqueing Brace will render Ixa's Rising Horn as ineffective as the Baroqueing Brace will always allow Saga to strike at full strength. Both can analyze opponents, but Saga's specifically finds the weaknesses of the opponent. Having that advantage in combination with Nobori's finesse should certainly allow him to outmatch Nago.

If this were a match where the to were willing to kill one another, I would say it'd be a little more even, though I'd still favour Saga just based on how well he's done against Kiva.

Voting Kamen Rider Saga

It seems like Saga has far higher skills in fighting but something that I feel like Ixa definitely has against Saga is his ability to attack at a range. the reason why this is notable is because both can attack the soul but Ixa could do so at a safe distance. Not only that, Ixa is the ever so slightly stronger with the Guardian Cobalt and soul absorption

Saga's primary weapon has range too, it's just not as favourable as Ixa's range. Regarding the second part though, Saga can amplify himself as well, so it's not as though Ixa is the only one who can get stronger here. Regarding the soul part, the thread rules determine this as a win through de-transformation. Because of that, I don't think Ixa and Saga will use the more lethal soul based attacks

Note that Ixa's Bloody Metal (Corrosion that melts Fangire skin) on his Ixa Calibur actually works now because he is fighting Taiga. Does that change anything here?

I could see the Ixa Calibur's corrosion definitely being useful, but I can see Nobori not having much trouble avoiding or blocking his attacks more often than not

Ahh yeah, I forgot that it’s essentially a whip sword, but I do think these guys would use their soul attacks. Since they don’t die until enough damage is done to the soul, not only that, I’m sure that they’ll be cautious enough to hold back to not accidentally kill the other due to them being on friendly terms.

Now, that I thought about it. Maybe I should right up some scenarios to fit the battle right?

Now, that I thought about it. Maybe I should right up some scenarios to fit the battle right?
There is not much to go with Ixa and Saga.
Because they dont really interact much with each other in the series. But I guess you can still parody the Castlevania since the roles are kinda fit

I tried to find a good feat for Ixa since I got a feeling he could win this. But I can't seem to find anything to prove Bishop is the most skilled out of all Checkmate Four.
So yeah, Saga FRA

Grace End.

"Nago-kun. You have grown stronger but you still have lots to learn." Taiga says. "If you can't beat me, you won't beat Wataru."

"I know. I have to get stronger." Nago responded with a tired but content look. "But for now, I'm going back home to Megumi. She must be worried for me."

Back