• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say Something That Would Get You Crucified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto is the most heavily scrutinized verse in the HST, even more so than Bleach, and the least scrutinized is One Piece. Something like High 6-A One Piece would've never gotten passed if the verse had to deal with even comparable levels of scrutinization that Naruto deals with, much less equal levels.
Naruto ratings are fine it’s just the fans are lazy dead or missing so the scaling is currently ass

Naruto is the most heavily scrutinized verse in the HST, even more so than Bleach, and the least scrutinized is One Piece. Something like High 6-A One Piece would've never gotten passed if the verse had to deal with even comparable levels of scrutinization that Naruto deals with, much less equal levels.
Sanest Bleach fan extending a branch to the battered and scared Naruto Fan (Hes prepping for a civil war against One Piece, ******* finally)

Naruto ratings are fine it’s just the fans are lazy dead or missing so the scaling is currently ass
They aren't 🗿

Sanest Bleach fan extending a branch to the battered and scared Naruto Fan (Hes prepping for a civil war against One Piece, ******* finally)
Bleach fans are the only reason why Naruto has somewhat decent scaling on wiki rn. If Arc didn't exist/had similar scaling to IMade Naruto would be supremely ******. Especially since most Naruto debaters on this site suck ass.

This thread is say something that would get you scrutinized?

Everyone in this thread together complaining about OP's high tier issues couldn't change it with a year of prep time

Get mad

They aren't 🗿

Bleach fans are the only reason why Naruto has somewhat decent scaling on wiki rn. If Arc didn't exist/had similar scaling to IMade Naruto would be supremely ******. Especially since most Naruto debaters on this site suck ass.
Naruto ratings are fine 🗿 a few scaling things should change like Kurama Low 6-B -> 6-B, and Juubito 6-B+ -> High 6-B. But 6-C Bijuu and 5-B Hag are good. Also preach 🙏 I’m the best thing to happen to Naruto in recent history since Slayer ascended to a higher plane

Nah they try to shut me down every time I make a CRT on something or comment on one

Like this one
weakness disgusts me

This thread is say something that would get you scrutinized?

Everyone in this thread together complaining about OP's high tier issues couldn't change it with a year of prep time

Get mad
A year of prep means that I have to spend a whole year with One Piece. I take the L gracefuly, because that sounds psychotic to me

Naruto ratings are fine 🗿 a few scaling things should change like Kurama Low 6-B -> 6-B, and Juubito 6-B+ -> High 6-B. But 6-C Bijuu and 5-B Hag are good. Also preach 🙏 I’m the best thing to happen to Naruto in recent history since Slayer ascended to a higher plane
I'm also not to well versed in Naruto but could we also get 6-C War Arc base Obito?

You and Kachon are gay lovers
CleverCluelessHogget-size_restricted.gif

Bias in vs debating is healthy and dare I say necessary

Obviously you still want neutral observers and checks in place to avoid too much bias leading to wank, but it is people’s passion and determination to fight the corner of their favourite character that makes matches that otherwise seem one-sided become hotly contested debates where the quality of debating from the people taking part genuinely matters.

Obviously you still want neutral observers and checks in place to avoid too much bias leading to wank, but it is people’s passion and determination to fight the corner of their favourite character that makes matches that otherwise seem one-sided become hotly contested debates where the quality of debating from the people taking part genuinely matters.
W take.

I love Garou

Vsbattles is quite horseshit with some of its rules and universally hated on for being dog doodoo, to the point if you ask about it anywhere it'll just get shat in.

Despite that, IMHO, it's one of the most enjoyable vs debating sites there is despite its flaws. I have argued and watched quite a lot of threads on both Spacebattle and Comicvine, as well Quora, and I've never had as much joy as here.

Not that it's saying much, not like Comicvine or Spacebattles are that great, it's like saying your apple pie is better than dogshit, which isn't exactly that much of a compliment.
with that in mind

becoming a battleboarder is arguably the biggest L anybody can take

Bigger one

Naruto from 2021 and above is less scrutinized than Bleach and One Piece

They just call everything scrutiny cause 80% of the scalers can't argue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back